Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen led Ene over to Tsuyoi. Ene smiled then hid behind Jaecen after seeing the headless girl. She held on to the hem of Jaecen's shirt and buried her head in his lower back. Jaecen twisted his head to glance at her. "Sorry about her, miss." He apologized to the headless girl. "The spell worked, yes. Nami and Ene are back. I see you're still a bit busy, though. I can meet up later if..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana finally realized that her head had fallen off from what the cowgirl had said, "H-Huh!? Wh-When did...?" she was flustered as to when her head had fallen off. She then looked at other two people that seem to know the cowgirl, noticing how the girl reacted to her. She put her head back on, "Umm, uhh...d-don't worry about me. I'll be on my way." she said, and started to walk off to explore the school more.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shook her head, "No we can speak. I was gonna continue to bring this girl to my room." she said, looking at Red who hid from the dullahan as she left. She had hoped maybe she would see her in her class someday. She looked at Ene, smiling, "I'm glad to see you're okay."

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:58 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene murmured a greeting. "Ene wanted to ask you something but I'm not sure if she's gonna do it now. Ene, you okay?"
She kept her head in his back and shook it. He sighed and turned to her. "Ene, come on. Everything's fine."
She looked at the ground and squeezed Jaecen's hand, nodding. Ene walked up to Tsuyoi and closed her eyes. She mumbled something barely audible. It appeared to be a question of sorts. Jaecen frowned. "How about you tell me and I'll tell Tsuyoi."
Ene nodded. Jaecen crouched down to her height to let Ene whisper in his ear. He stood up when she was done and looked to Tsuyoi. "I think Ene's taking a liking to you. She wants to know if she can call you mom?"
Ene returned to hiding behind Jaecen.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was taken by surprise, rubbing the back of her head, "Of course you can.." she said, smiling.
Red watched the scene with a blank expression before looking away, "Hmph."
Wakai had entered the grand hall after coming from the sparring class, letting out a sigh "So Ms. Tsuyoi wasn't in class after all..." but then, she spotted Tsuyoi with some other people, "Oh! There she is!" She then started to run towards her, waving her hand in the air, "Ms. Tsuyoi!" she yelled as she ran over.
Hearing her name being called, Tsuyoi looked in the direction of it, seeing Wakai, "Hm? Wakai?"
Eventually reaching her, Wakai stood there, panting from running, "Um, w-well, I.." she then breathed in and out to recuperate her breathing. "M-My transformation...c-can I spar with you...while in my transformation? I want to see if I can still use my form and control it."
"Hmm..." Tsuyoi thought about it for awhile, and thought it would be a good idea to train Wakai in her new form. She also wanted to see Wakai in her transformation and in control. She looked at Jaecen, "Well, if Jaecen keeps us in a barrier..." she said, hoping he would assist.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene shivered excitedly hearing Tsuyoi's reply. She smiled back.
"I don't mind." He replied.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:01 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Jaecen, "Thank you sweety." she said before turning back to Wakai, "Okay, then it's settled, we can use the underground sparring room in my class." she said before looking at Jaecen and Ene, "I hope this isn't affecting your plans today."
Wakai looked at Jaecen, but stared at Ene, "Hm?" she looked a lot like Nami, but she had a different...aura. She wanted to ask if she was Nami, but she didn't want to seem rude if this girl actually was Nami. So, she simply waved at her, "H-Hi there." she said with a smile.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:00 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene nodded before returning to hide behind Jaecen. "I didn't have much going on. It's fine." He cracked his knuckles.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:13 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Okay, then lets go." she said before pulling Red along. She led the way to the sparring class.
Wakai had also noticed Red as Tsuyoi pulled her along. As she followed Tsuyoi, she kept pace with Jaecen, "Who's the hooded girl?" she asked.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:23 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He put Ene on his shoulders and followed behind Tsuyoi. "This is going to be interesting." Jaecen smiled.
Ene tucked her skirt so her underwear wasn't showing. "It's a fight? What's so fun about that? Especially if you or Mama are involved."
"Don't worry. She'll be fine." jaecen reassured Ene. I hope... A drop of sweat ran down his face.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

ouch my nose

Kawaii Cookie

19,675 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:57 am
User Image
My name is Jeri

"This is it! We're here now," Jeri exclaims, stepping into the grand hall with excitement clear on her face. "We'll be studying here for now on Ace, aren't you excited?"

The two siblings had traveled a difficult road to get here; they hope their travel will pay off at this academy.

"I'm going over there, text me if you need anything. I'll see you!" Jeri waves before wondering off on her own.

User Image
The name is Ace

Ace can't really say he's excited to start anew at a completely different place. But this school might just offer the type of training he needs.

"Yeah," He nods slightly at his sister's question. "Hold up! Don't just run by yourse—" Annnd she's gone.

Ace sighs and pushes but his glasses, dropping his hands beside him and taking a look around. Might as well explore....

[OOC: New to guild~ Hope things go well :3
Edit 1: Realized my images are too big. I shall fix that.
Edit 2: Fixed it~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:30 pm

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

Ixyam pushed Ayami out of the portal. She staggered and caught herself before turning on him. "What was that for?"
"Your exposure to the darkness was too much today. We're done traveling by portal for a little while." He frowned.
"Dōshite? there was no call for a push?" She replied.
He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You're speaking Japanese again. We really need to get you an English teacher."
She stuck her tongue out at him and took his hand. We can not get separated. You know what happens..."
"That's why I- Never mind..." He rubbed the back of his head.

(OOC: Welcome to the guild.)
ohunny
[quote="]

"We're stuck with each other..."
"Like we have much choice..."

"S-shut up..."  

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:57 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Kalena walked in and was almost skipping a bit as she came inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
                                          Symbol of Evil ۩Angra Mainyu۩

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Kalena
                                          Condition: Perfection.
                                          Energy Output Level:

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance: None

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:@ohunny: Welcome to the guild, I hope you have a wonderful time here! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the Vice-Captains for help including me.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Timed Rhythm
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

ohunny

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Angra quickly followed in suit eyeing the large room in front of him filled with a few students, Two sets of students stuck out in the crowd though one pair seemed like their new though the same could have been same to the other pair who looked like they did some traveling to get here hinted by the dirt stuck to their shoes."Is it common for you to have more new students every week?"He questioned his sister as he eyed one pair before going to the next until ultimately his eyes went to his sister as he waited for her to answer his question.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:55 pm

_____________| Ixyam & Ayami

17 | Male & Female

Ayami swung at Ixyam's head. He easily dodged. "Ahaha! rowled and tackled himTrying to hit me from behind. You serious?"
Ayami growled and tackled him to the floor. "It is not fair. I would like to see the worlds of my own accord but this...curse!"
Their hands were locked as Ayami tried pushing his arms down to pin him. She was sitting on his chest. he smiled at the passing people. "Heya, don't mind her. She's just a little ticked. Hahah!"
"It... Is... Not... Funny..." She pushed down harder, trying to get her hands out of his.
Ixyam yawned and noticed she was tiring out rather quickly. "You can stop at anytime. You won't beat me, really."
She pulled her hands out and fell backwards onto the floor. Ixyam sat up and chuckled. "you're about as much fun as an eight year old."
She looked out and huffed. "Shut up."

ohunny
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

"We're stuck with each other..."
"Like we have much choice..."

"S-shut up..."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff