Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:10 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X quietly walked back to her room, however her breathing had become faster.

As they got back to their room, a sock was moving on the ground
"monster!" she hid behind Erin.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin held up a hand with his other on X's head. The sock froze where it was, encased in ice. He frowned and tilted his head slightly. Ene approached the frozen sock carefully and tapped it. She looked up at Erin. That was quick thinking, big brother."
He frowned and thawed out the sock with a snap of his finger. "S'all right. Let's get you two in bed, then. I'll stand guard in front o'yer door while you two get into pajamas. Call me back in when y'r done." Erin closed the door behind him.
Ene looked at the sock and picked it up. She made a face of disgust. "Eugh. Tha's gross..." She tossed it to the side, letting it land in the hamper. Ene looked at X. "All our clothes should be in here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X cautiously looked under her bed, something grabbed her and started to pull her under.
"more monsters!" she groaned and stood up pulling out what seemed to be a octopus, however it disappeared into dust as soon as it was pulled out.

"H....heartless aren't scary, monsters are..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:53 am

Jaecen Light

"E-eh?" She blinked in surprise. Ene turned to the door and opened it. "W-we're done changing. It-it's starting to get really creepy in here..."
Erin shook the salt. "You said Mum used this. She took a pinch 'n tossed it under th' bed 'n stuff, right?"
Ene nodded. He poured some into his hand and took a pinch, tossing it under the bed and in the closet.
Erin slipped the salt container into his pocket and folded his arms. "Nami and I are right down the hall, Da's on the first floor, got it? If somethin' happens bug one of us first before you bug Da 'n Tsuyoi. Got it?"
Ene nodded.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"um....uh.....ok..." X said shaking, she was scared.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:29 am

Jaecen Light

He sighed, seeing that they were both scared. Erin raised his hand and waved them both over. Ene approached him, so did X. Erin wrapped his arms around both of them. "Listen up, both of you. There's not a thing t'be afraid of. Alright, that was a bit of a lie. Be afraid of Aunt Kurona, her senses are really good. But that's not the point. I want you guys t'try sleeping in here. If it don't work, bed down in my room, alright?"
Ene hugged him back, sighing with relief. "Thank you..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"alright....we can do that..." X said holding onto Erin hugging him slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

Jaecen Light

Erin picked them both up simultaneously. He walked over to the bed and set them down on it. He messed up their hair with both hands and turned to walk out the door. Ene started to work her way under the covers. Erin stood by the door with his hand on the light switch.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:14 pm

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi laughed a little before looking up at Jaecen, "I'm really happy you felt worried about me though."
Shinochi looked at Wakai, making a face as if she were sick watching the two.
Wakai giggled, looking at Jaecen and Tsuyoi, "Me and Shino are gonna go inside, leave you two alone for some privacy." She then began to head inside, but stopped at the doorway and looked at Shinochi, "Come on Shino, say hi to the others."
Shinochi shrugged, "Eh, why not?" she then followed behind Wakai, leaving Tsuyoi and Jaecen alone. Upon heading inside, she spotted Kurona and Nami, "Hello Hello! Your aunt Shinochi has arrived." she said sarcastically.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Jaecen Light

Kurona laughed, a bit insulted. "Quite rude, if I do say so myself."
Nami turned around. "Hmm? Who're you? Another of Da's kids?"
Kurona snorted and shook her head. "That was pretty funny, I'll have to admit. That...um... I'm sorry, I never really got a good feel of your face..." She said, a bit stumped.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:12 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi's ears went down from the girls' reaction to her arrival, chuckling a little while rubbing the back of her head, "Aww, you two are such flatterers." she was sarcastic of course.
Wakai looked at Shinochi, then back at Kurona and Nami, "You've met Shinochi before right? Though..I'm sure you two haven't had a good introduction with her." She put her hand on Shinochi's shoulder, "S-So, as for a good introduction this time, this is Shinochi. She's my classmate, and a friend of mines and Tsuyoi."
Shinochi nodded, her ears twitch, "I helped keep Wakai here in line." she said, bumping her elbow into Wakai's side.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen yawned rather loudly. He looked up at the sky, noticing it was starting to get dark.

Nami shook her head. "Y'totally got th' wrong impression from that..."
"Shut up, kid. They're friends of Jaecen's and Tsuyoi's. That means you've got no say." Kurona silenced Nami. "Sorry about that. She's a bit on the heathen side, so's her twin."
"Tch," She scoffed. "You know nary a thing abou' me 'n Erin."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:54 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked up at Jaecen and smiled, "Guess it's getting to that time huh?" She grabbed Jaecen's hands, looking down at them, "Should head to bed soon." she said, looking back up at Jaecen.
Shinochi's ears twitched as she stared at the two, but shrugged, "Nah, it's fine." She then walked over to Nami, walking behind her and examining her neck, "Hmm..." it was as if she was looking for something.
Wakai walked over to the table and noticed that the tea pot was empty, "Oh, are you guys finished with the tea?"

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Jaecen Light

"Yeah, I guess it's getting late." Jaecen agreed.

Kurona sighed. "Almost forgot about the tea. Wait a minute... How long's it been since I used up all my energy?"
Nami eyed Shinoci suspiciously. "Well, I think that happened around noon. It's like... ten?"
Kurona clapped her hands and stood up. "Ahah! Yes! I should have half a tank." She shut her eyelids and chanted a spell. "Ichi, Will of Soul. Nii, Will of Mind. San, Will of Body. Connect as one to form the Mind's Eye."
A golden flash illuminated the area and vanished. Kurona blinked a couple of times before revealing herself as normal. Yet, she was grinning. "Ah. Much better."
"Wh-what was that?" Nami said, rubbing her eyes.
"I used my magic to give me half sight. It ain't full sight but I can see a few things." Kurona said. "For example, I can see your magic energy coursing through your bodies. Each one's unique and that's part of how I tell someone's personality."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:39 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "All right, then you lead the way darling." she was actually feeling a bit exhausted too, especially after sparring with Shinochi.
Shinochi blinked a few times after the golden flash, but didn't really mind it much. She stopped examining Nami's neck, "Good, I didn't leave a bite mark." she said, fixing her scarf.
Wakai was surprised by the flash, unlike Shinochi. She rubbed her eyes, she got a bit blinded from the flash, "Ahh...my eyes."

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games