Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:10 pm
((I'll start us off I guess...))

Brian was in bad condition, worse mentally than physically. He was still sobbing even though doing so caused him an intense amount of pain as other peoples blood was all over his body. The poor kid once again was still 8 and was heartbroken when cats died of old age, compared to the 20 or 30 gentleman he had just killed himself was a huge leap and he had shattered on the way. He stopped crying and looked at Andre with the most shame that could be packed in his eyes not to mention the pain behind that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:41 pm
((Sorry about causing so many OOCs in this thread...))

Andre looked at Brian.
Poor kid. He thought. Good thing that guy loaned us his motorcycle, though.
The bike in question flew in and landed in front of the hospital.
"Here we are." Andre said to the kid he was supporting in front of him. "We're at a hospital, Brian. You'll feel better soon."
So saying, the big man carefully got off the motorcycle and carried the boy inside.
He wasn't in as bad of shape as Brian was, but he certainly looked far worse than he ever had since coming to Byako.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:15 am
Rose keeps hidden in the closet. The fear builds up inside of her, the fear of her father coming to take her life. Tears stream down Roses face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:58 am
"I picked a very bad time to lose my limbs."  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:10 pm
((Seriously guys, hold you pants on, k?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:53 pm
((I promise I won't personally demand attention for a while...
*points to Absence Thread* Going on vacation until November.
Everyone please assume that Andre will just be around and willing to help with anything that a normal human who is abnormally big and strong but otherwise reasonably unexceptional can be expected to be able to help with.))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Rose eventually comes out of the closet tears still falling from the fear of her life being ended by her father.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:47 pm
((Is there like... a doctor? -_-))  

kleptor

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:21 pm
((dude, be patient, the hospital has pretty much one overworked healer...))

Andre carefully set Brian down on a couch in the entry, and then kneeled by it to check the little boy to see if he seemed worse at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:17 am
((SOrry, I've been devoting all my attention to other enterprises and haven't had much in the way of time for the hospital, on the other hand, we do have a new surgeon here....))

Sarah had just returned from showing another rufian "out" seeing yet mre patients waiting for her.

"Alright, Les take care of this...." she sighed. She was not native to this world, and thusly, her magic was not of infinite quality as it seemed these people thought it to have been.

A door opened and shut from deep inside the hospital, foot steps came from down below, and a man emerged from the uncleaned depths of the hospital. His clothes were so pristinely white, one would think he'd just come from the cleaners.

"You need help, and all of this noise is only interupting my studies... I shall take one of the patients." he said from behind a surgical mask.

Sarah glanced suspiciously at the man, not sure how easily she could trust him. he gave off the aura of a monster, but his aperance contradicted it so completly she was unable totell which to believe.

The man seemed to know what she was thinking, and reaching inside his coat pocket procured an ancient looking ID card that obviously dated back to the previous operation ran in the hospital. The picture matched him PERFECTLY

"Alright then...." she said looking over the man once more. "I want you to see to it that this boy" she gestured to Brain "is very well cared for."

He nodded at her, then looked towards the boy. "THis way please..." he said, setting off down another hall.

Sarah looked back at the limbless brett and sighed again. "You should just learn how to regrow them.... but I doubt that hapening any time soon."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:50 am
"If I try it, I'll probably end up causing a flood, blowing something up, or lighting something on fire. So if I manage to heal a paper cut, it's a miracle." Brett shrugged. "That kind of stuff just isn't my thing."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Brian now with an examiner was critical, the blood seeping into his lungs from his intensely bloody nose was causing his breathing to become sparattic in trying to cope with his extremely overzealous heart rate. His 2 snapped ribs on his left side were broken a good deal towards his spine right underneath the armpit. The gash on his forehead was deep enough to see the beginnings of his skull and the blood was getting into his eyes. His toe middle toe also on his left side was bent pointing right at an almost 90 degree angle but what was worse was he was crying with emotional pain, the writing in Andre's arms was making his injuries worse by the second. The poor kid was only 8 after all.  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:47 pm
Rose slowly walked up to Sarah. She wipes the tears away and tugs on Sarahs sleave.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:26 pm
Andre didn't know what else to do but pick Brian back up and follow the man as quickly and as carefully as he could.
"I hope we're going somewhere close, he needs help fast."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:16 pm
"He lead them just around the corner, and into an operating room. SOmethign was very odd about the room. Everythign seemed saped of color, and the table i the middle was neither operating nor examination. It had a trofff for drainage going around all sides.... an autopsy table.

THe doctor took a moment to wash his hands, put on his gloves and collect up some operation tools. When the two had entered th room, the door shut itself sharply behind them, and a sliver of red shut sealed the door shut. He looked the injured boy in the eyes, and steped calmly forward, wrenching the papers from his hands. The Doctor's presence suddenly filled the boy's mind, his word echoing, sinking down to every level of his psyche.

"You are going to stop whining, stop wimpering, and straighten up. FOr the next three hours you will feel no pain, you will show now disgust as I work at the parts of your body that should never be seen... Use the time to reflect on the things you have done. Burn down your humanity, and build yourself back up from ash. Now, go lie down on the tble, and don't move..."

Several straps hung down from the sides of the table, showing signs of obvious wear....

"And as for you." the Doctor turned towards the other boy. "You will not speak of this to anyone." like the injured boy, his voice and presence poured down into this ones mind and soul. "Not unless I give you permision. YOu will sit in that chair, and bring me the tools I ask for..."

and suddenly as it assaulted them, the Doctors presence retreated, but not without leaving the chains of the Dominating mind. "Do we have an understanding?"

"GIve me just a moment...." said Sarah to Brett, as she knelt down nurturingly, and scooped the girl off of her feet. Sarah's strength was obviously not that of a human.

She cradled the girl, who should have been to large for it, and whispered with hush sweetness. "Thats a good girl.... don't wory about what happened, I've got you now... I've got you now. Just remember, no mater what happens to you, I CAN make it beter..."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games