Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:35 am
(( know what...I stay on longer... Cant sleep anyway))

Daermon looked at her with despair. He crouched down again and held his head in his hands. Getting up again, he slammed his head on the door and stood there with his arm and head on the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:39 am
Daermon.....*looks at him*((ok))..... it was the demon not you.*goes over to him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:43 am
" Doesnt make it anyless comforting knowing that I was a puppet of the evil thing inside that hurts the ones I care for, especially you" Daermon said without taking his head from the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:46 am
I know.*hugs him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:53 am
Daermon hugged her back and said worriedly " You dont have any wounds do you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:55 am
*looks at him*i don't feel any pain in my neck, but i can't really see my neck.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:59 am
Daermon smiled and looked at her neck. " Doesnt look like I held on long enough to make a mark. Theres nothin there." Daermon pushed her hair out of her face. " Im glad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:05 am
Daermon why do you care about me so much?*looks at him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Daermon why do you care about me so much?*looks at him*

care??.................the words of love...I don't know any of that...........  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:10 am
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Daermon smiled and looked at her neck. " Doesnt look like I held on long enough to make a mark. Theres nothin there." Daermon pushed her hair out of her face. " Im glad."

*jerks up and slaps Daermon's hand away* AAH *panicy and sweating like a dog, scared*

(SOrry I meant Namine: )

((ah okay just fogett that last posty then I'll delete it)  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:12 am
"To be honest....I have no clue...I just feel that way..... " Daermon said " Looks like Ishouniis up though" He sadi nodding toward Ishounii  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:13 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

*jerks up and slaps Daermon's hand away* AAH *panicy and sweating like a dog, scared*

(SOrry I meant Namine: )

((ah okay just fogett that last posty then I'll delete it)
((am laughing now))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:15 am
The Dark Paladin
"To be honest....I have no clue...I just feel that way..... " Daermon said " Looks like Ishouniis up though" He sadi nodding toward Ishounii
your wake Ishounii.*goes over to her*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games