Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm
Thee Stranger
Aw, Bio. Such a party-pooper. But I live very close to Canada, so I can see your point. However, September nights can get pretty frikkin' cold. And since RE3 was all at night, the picture still makes some sense. Anyway, who in their right mind would choose to be running from zombies in a tight skirt and tube top?

Alkaizer, thanks for the feedback, dude. 3nodding

I'm not a party pooper, I'm just saying. Jill looks hot in that costume, embrace it.
It's a hell of a lot better than what Claire wore in either game. Seriously, I HATE Claire's wardrobe. Period.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 pm
Like I said before Ada and Jill are my favorite. I wouldn't mind seeing some Yuri/ Lesbian ction between the two.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Aw, Bio. Such a party-pooper. But I live very close to Canada, so I can see your point. However, September nights can get pretty frikkin' cold. And since RE3 was all at night, the picture still makes some sense. Anyway, who in their right mind would choose to be running from zombies in a tight skirt and tube top?

Alkaizer, thanks for the feedback, dude. 3nodding

I'm not a party pooper, I'm just saying. Jill looks hot in that costume, embrace it.
It's a hell of a lot better than what Claire wore in either game. Seriously, I HATE Claire's wardrobe. Period.

Hey, I loved her secret Biker costume in 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 pm
Yeah, but secret costumes are obviously not Canon. Either way, it would've been too over the top.

Now, Jill's short skirt police uniform... THERE'S an outfit! She can cuff me any day. And heck, she can even do that other thing to me. You know, the thing that's a reverse pronunciation of cuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 am
rolleyes You men and your fantasies about pixelated women.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Hey, with current generation of gaming, you can barely even see the pixels, what with HDTV and all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm
I've always liked Rebecca Chambers. Her determination, smarts & caring personality is why she's one of my favorites And since we can't talk about any of the Outbreak girls, I'll stop there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, with current generation of gaming, you can barely even see the pixels, what with HDTV and all.

It doesn't make them any more real. xp  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:53 pm
AngelaAshford
It doesn't make them any more real. xp

What's the difference? I could say, "Look at Jennifer Love Hewitt, there in that movie. She's hot."
Sure, she might be a real person, but to me, she's nothing but an image on the screen, no different from Jill. Well, yet... I mean, sure, before long, I'll be getting me some film star action, but until then, it's just an image on the screen.

Oh, and as for Jill not being real, she WAS modeled after someone:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 pm
Speaking of that...

Rebecca was modeled after Ayumi Hamasaki (a very famous Japanese pop singer), and I was trying to find a good pic to show how similar they look, but I found something better:

Everytime you see Rebecca, you will think of this ad.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:34 pm
Goodness gracious...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:49 am
Oh my goodness.... Wow....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 pm
You know what I don't get about that commercial? She's chewing yet the taffy is just sitting there on her tongue. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 am
That's taffy? LMAO
And there I was thinking like, "Wow, Japan and their crazy innovations. They created chewing gum that actually dissolves with time! That's so high tech!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:01 am
rofl

Knowing the Japanese, I'm sure they've made that.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff