Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:18 pm
"thanks but i got it fomr here" ill catch yea later all right *keeps walking down to his room*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:31 pm
"Seeya."

*Walks to his and Drarak's room and walks in. Then starts playing his own guitar.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:34 pm
bixyll pulled out his laptop and started to mess around on the internet  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:39 pm
berry wakes up."What?" Berry sits up. looks arounds." im in my room."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:41 pm
bixyll got extremley hungry and went into the kitchen to grab some snacks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry wakes up."What?" Berry sits up. looks arounds." im in my room."
Berry reachs under her bed, and grabs the box."good the sphere are all still here." put the box right next to her and take out the garment grid."hmmm......."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:56 pm
bixyll walked back to his room and saw berry in her room awake " oh, hey your awake. how yea felling?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:59 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked back to his room and saw berry in her room awake " oh, hey your awake. how yea felling?"
"a little better"continue to mess with the grid and spheres.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:00 pm
*walkis in " umm what are those?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"my garment grid and a lot of spheres. it how im able to summon valefor. but i didn't do it completely right so that why i fell down."Continues to mess with the spheres.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"my garment grid and a lot of spheres. it how im able to summon valefor. but i didn't do it completely right so that why i fell down."Continues to mess with the spheres.

"sounds pretty confusing"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Not really. you just have to know which of the sphere goes together. The Songstress sphere goes paired up with the white mage sphere." Berry looks at him and smiles." But the white mage sphere can go with all the sphere expect for my special sphere."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Drarak walked into the room and said " Heard I missed the party........Damn I hate it when that happens" Drarak said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Not really. you just have to know which of the sphere goes together. The Songstress sphere goes paired up with the white mage sphere." Berry looks at him and smiles." But the white mage sphere can go with all the sphere expect for my special sphere."

*smiles back* and whats your special sphere  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

*smiles back* and whats your special sphere
" it the Floral Fallal. i have never transformed in to it ever. i get afraid."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games