Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:18 pm
You live in the West. Like me. Whether from Canada, or the States, I don't know. But it's cool. Because you're like me, in that regard. Which is cool. Cool.

We have snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:24 pm
I like suberbs, you never feel alone, the conformity of the houses drives me crazy, but eh, what can I say? rolleyes  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:34 pm
I never feel alone. Except for when I'm home alone. And I'm not talking to anyone, or haven't made plans to go out anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:40 am
I like being home alone. I get to do whatever I want, and have all the internet time... Though again, the only reason I'm online is because my parents aren't home...  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:16 pm
Well, hopefully your parents end this rampage soon enough, because not having you around isn't nearly as much fun.

... But you never heard that from me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:44 pm
mrgreen Miku liiiiikes Tsubie!

blaugh heart Miku and Tsubasa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Suki in a babycarraige!!! heart blaugh

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:56 pm
That was just creepy.

And I'd say pretty much the same thing if you were gone. Or if someone else was gone. 'Cause when people are gone, stuff doesn't happen, and when stuff doesn't happed, I get bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:58 pm
You're just jealous that Tabuie luffs me more.  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:37 pm
"I'm sorry mate, but my first and only love is the sea..."

Which means I love Edaniel, cause she's a part of the sea, right Sameh?

Ayways, just reading the last page drove me into confusion, what are we talking about now?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:08 pm
Save Me; Title Page
Save Me; Day One
Save Me; Day Two
Save Me; Day Three
Save Me; Day Four
Save Me; Day Five
Save Me; Day Six
Save Me; Day Seven
Save me; Day Eight
Save Me; Day Nine
Save Me; The Last Day, Ten
Save Me; Special Edition
This is all the stuff I did on paint when I was bored during my internet grounding. Everything is so small though. You can't tell what anything says. >_<  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:34 am
Those rocked. I especially liked "Tsu's Roleplay Wrath." Why? Because I play Magic. That's right! And in the immortal words of that guy from Family Guy: "So what? Wanna fight about it?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:28 pm
Waffle mix and underwear. Boxers w/ fishies on them.

Thise were entertaining, I see now why you're the female in the relationship, for I didn't even notice our one month, don't worry, though, one year will be easy to remember. I mean, Hallowe'en. That is, if I still live in Kingy. crying

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:48 am
eek That was seriously weird, and cool, but mainly weird, or mainly cool.... doesn't matter it was weird cool (or cool weird) so it's cool (but weird). Anyways weird (or cool) as it is, you shouldn't murder your parents, they don't have internet in prisons you see. Although if you behave really cool (or weird enough) the guards may let you use theirs.... Ok the point of what I was going to say was ZOMG ZO MANI ZPELLYNG ERORS!! I hurt my eyes....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:37 am
I love Bean. Because he says what I'm thinking, but know I shouldn't say for fear of angriness. Or something. heart  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:02 am
Trust me... My literate-ness suffered over those few days. And spelling errors? I'm pretty sure I roughly corrected them all and added a swear word for my own illterateness.

Trust me, without music, as I told Miku yesterday, typing has no purpose.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games