Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:59 am
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu
I'm back from party number two in two days. gonk (Yes, another emoticon)

xd Another emoticon! eek

whee Welcome back ^__^

Mhmm. School starts soon! Pwhee!

don't remind me....... scream stressed school is depressing....except for the japanese courses... 3nodding blaugh *flashes a peace sign* hihi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:00 am
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

xd Another emoticon! eek

whee Welcome back ^__^

don't remind me....... scream stressed school is depressing....except for the japanese courses... 3nodding blaugh *flashes a peace sign* hihi

School is awesome, who are you kidding, I've been waiting all summer for school.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:06 am
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

xd Another emoticon! eek

whee Welcome back ^__^

School is awesome, who are you kidding, I've been waiting all summer for school.

muh........ stare not my favorite place.....prefer summer vacaation when i can travel all over the place here.....it's real fun.....I mean I do alot of writing..(books and stuff) and Nihon is the best place for it....I can travel all over the country...writing about wonderous places...beautiful countrysides.......it gives alot of inspiration and calm.....but during school I have to worry about studying and projects and...exams.... stressed .....papers due in a week crap.........pop quiz......it's ripping me apart!!!! but it ain't so bad......I just prefer vacation....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:07 am
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

xd Another emoticon! eek

whee Welcome back ^__^

muh........ stare not my favorite place.....prefer summer vacaation when i can travel all over the place here.....it's real fun.....I mean I do alot of writing..(books and stuff) and Nihon is the best place for it....I can travel all over the country...writing about wonderous places...beautiful countrysides.......it gives alot of inspiration and calm.....but during school I have to worry about studying and projects and...exams.... stressed .....papers due in a week crap.........pop quiz......it's ripping me apart!!!! but it ain't so bad......I just prefer vacation....

That's why I get the bull-s**t classes. That way I can still spend time with my home-boys and home-girls.  

Tanakietsu

reaper8910

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:08 am
i have so much work to do before schol starts. im taking some college level courses before i graduate....the summer work is a pain in the butocks......I HATE SUMMER HAOMEWORK!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:43 am
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu

xd Another emoticon! eek

whee Welcome back ^__^

That's why I get the bull-s**t classes. That way I can still spend time with my home-boys and home-girls.

strait up G!!! Holla'!!!!!!!  

Kira-Yamato-san

samwise420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:26 pm
Guess I'll post this here . . .

I'll eb gone the next week, I'm goin camping. I'll be back sometime next week. Sorry I'll be gone, when I get back I'm thinking about starting up my own Rp,

Ta ta til then

Oh and check out my new store, see if you want anything

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:34 pm
what i wanna know is where Norukki-san went....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:37 pm
and i'd like to know why yasha-san and Tana-san put reserved in the announcement....

I wanna know too much, neh?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:39 pm
Kira-Yamato-san

Schoolness.  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:39 pm
Kira-Yamato-san

School. 3nodding Also, his dsl broke, so there's no telling when he's able to get on. I'll probably be discluding him from Crew soon. ^^

@Sam- Alright Sam, see you then. ^__^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:41 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
and i'd like to know why yasha-san and Tana-san put reserved in the announcement....

We're going to put info there, just not this moment.  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:43 pm
Kira-Yamato-san

You'll know soon enough. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:48 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san

We're going to put info there, just not this moment.

kk thanks ya'll.....cuz i was wndering what a one-post crew member was doing.......  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:15 pm
well...i'm sadened to see the OOCs go but it's for the good of the guild......maybe in the future when there are alot of RPing we might introduce them back again......

oh and have you removed the OOC things from the FAQs....people might continue making OOCs if it's stays there....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games