Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:15 pm
Sharovon
Hard to believe? Eh, they're only kids, I shouldn't have told them such a long story anyway...
He placed his hand onto his sword hilt and drew it out. The blade glistened in the sun light. Azma then looked at his blade.
"You've been resting for quite some time now. It's time to prove your metal Silvia."
This is the sword that my master used to vanquish monsters along our adventures, it's time to put my knowledge to the test.
He looked to the teen.
"Whenever you're ready Tsuken."
His backpack filled with items, his heart full of excitement, and his sword, ready for action. Azma was more than willing to help this carravan, and slay any monster that may come his way.

((Since I'll play a bit of Suisho this time, I have to tell you that I made an update to the pic. Everyone, GO LOOK AT IT! X3 I drew it! O.o;; ))
Suisho crossed her arms, impatiently waiting for the group she was going to fight at first. When she heard the wheels of a caravan, she smiled evily. "They're here," she said, grinning with evil in her eyes. She took a look to make sure it was them. "....Huh!?" She then saw Tsuken, Shinzo, and Azma near. She shook her head and started to remember the things that happened in the caravan. She wasn't in it, but it was memories of her own family members who came to it. They died because of her and there was nothing to erase it. Tsuken walked in first, surprised to see the girl standing in miasma. 'I must not forget my mission...' he thought. "Now what are you doing in miasma!?" he yelled out. Suisho grinned once again with evil. "Why should you care?" she asked. "I already told someone else; go search her instead." Tsuken fircely grabbed Suisho's arm. "And why should I do that while I have all the information right here!?" he yelled out with a grin. Suisho paused for a moment and grinned. "I'll tell you.... but you won't live too long to remember it!" she yelled out. Suddenly, a Hell Plant appeared behind her and was about to shoot at Tsuken. "Watch out!" Shinzo yelled out, running to block it from hitting his brother. As Tsuken loosened his grip, Suisho blinked. "Hm?" This time, she grabbed Shinzo by his arm. "A hostage?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:24 pm
Azma watched as the young boy was shot from the hell plant. Something inside him grew. A deep anger perhaps, maybe rage, maybe it was the thought of a monster hitting an inocent child. At any rate Azma's blade started to resonate a deep glow of gold. In a few momments, Azma's eyes became red with fire as he jumped high into the air. The plant took this opportunity to shoot at him, and as such, the seed made a direct hit onto his stomach. It faultered Azma none however, as he brung his sword down, deep into the plants stem, cutting it in half, and destroying the plant. The plant's coarpse dissinagrated into dust, and in it's place, a striped apple was left, Azma took this and neatly shoved it into his inside jacket pocket. After which, he looked toward the teen, and the new girl, maybe not much older than the teen himself. He approached the two, his sword still glistening in the sun, his sights set on the girl.
"Listen, I arber no ill-will toward you, but if you threaten a member of this carravan, then I have no choice but to cut you down were you stand. I suggest that you let go of his arm, and leave peacefully."  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:34 pm
Sharovon
Azma watched as the young boy was shot from the hell plant. Something inside him grew. A deep anger perhaps, maybe rage, maybe it was the thought of a monster hitting an inocent child. At any rate Azma's blade started to resonate a deep glow of gold. In a few momments, Azma's eyes became red with fire as he jumped high into the air. The plant took this opportunity to shoot at him, and as such, the seed made a direct hit onto his stomach. It faultered Azma none however, as he brung his sword down, deep into the plants stem, cutting it in half, and destroying the plant. The plant's coarpse dissinagrated into dust, and in it's place, a striped apple was left, Azma took this and neatly shoved it into his inside jacket pocket. After which, he looked toward the teen, and the new girl, maybe not much older than the teen himself. He approached the two, his sword still glistening in the sun, his sights set on the girl.
"Listen, I arber no ill-will toward you, but if you threaten a member of this carravan, then I have no choice but to cut you down were you stand. I suggest that you let go of his arm, and leave peacefully."

"Oh dear," Suisho said, laughing. "As you have never noticed, I can resurect and make the monsters come to my will. Of course there is no need to stop me because I'm accually waiting for someone and this boy will be a nice hostage for them!" She then thought to herself. 'Meh, this plan was too unexpented, but it'll be perfect for what's in store for Kara Ni!' "Let me go! Oh please! Help brother!!!" Shinzo cried. "Shinzo!" Tsuken yelled as he was about to run to Suisho. She then summoned a catchipillar right in front of him. It hissed at him violently and its antennes were moving, about to do a thunder move. "Any closer and I will not just kill you both, but my hostange as well!" Suisho laughed and stayed where she was. "For now, I will stay here until another caravan comes. I have told them to come here so I could perform a showdown against the Spirit, so I suggest you leave. I will not harm the little boy, but if you do attack, who knows what will be at steak!" Shinzo started to cry. "Brother!!!" he wailed. Tsuken growled and stood still. He couldn't do anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:44 pm
Azma continued to approach this girl. His eyes red with a bright fury now as his blade glown it's own aura.
"You're lying girl. Your plan makes no sense, if you wish for a hostage, that will work as bait, you would never kill him, and if you do hand him over to this 'group' what ashurance do we have that they will let him live?"
The catchirpiller, swayed it's antenea more, his thunder attack now ready. He casted at Azma, who was the closest target to his master. Azma's right eye closed due to pain, however he continued foward. Fighting monsters were useless, as long as she lived, they would keep coming, however they were becoming quite a neusance. He the began to talk to the Tsuken.
"Look, I'll take care of this girl, you take care of whatever monsters she conjures."
Now only a few feet from this girl, his eyes almost shine a crimpson red, as though the fires of hell burn deep within them.  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:56 pm
Sharovon
Azma continued to approach this girl. His eyes red with a bright fury now as his blade glown it's own aura.
"You're lying girl. Your plan makes no sense, if you wish for a hostage, that will work as bait, you would never kill him, and if you do hand him over to this 'group' what ashurance do we have that they will let him live?"
The catchirpiller, swayed it's antenea more, his thunder attack now ready. He casted at Azma, who was the closest target to his master. Azma's right eye closed due to pain, however he continued foward. Fighting monsters were useless, as long as she lived, they would keep coming, however they were becoming quite a neusance. He the began to talk to the Tsuken.
"Look, I'll take care of this girl, you take care of whatever monsters she conjures."
Now only a few feet from this girl, his eyes almost shine a crimpson red, as though the fires of hell burn deep within them.

Suisho's grinned began to fade away. "I see now," she said. "You want me to kill! You want me to kill a sweet innocent boy just because you don't want me to use him! I see that... If it must be that way, I guess you're going to have to make a choice. Either you let the boy live by not attacking or coming even closer or-" She was interupted by her own thoughts. 'Wait a minute! What are you doing!? You're trying to kill someone just because they're not Kara Ni, not Shinryaku-san, not the caravan you wanted to test. Just innocent people!' Suisho shook her head a bit, but couldn't get the thought out of her mind. She growled and set the boy down. "..... I don't know what I'm doing anymore...." she snarled quietly, looking away. Shinzo hugged his brother when he reached him. "Shinzo..." Tsuken whispered as he hugged his brother. He stopped for a moment and said, "Wait a second.... you have the stench..... of miasma on your arm.....?" Suisho shook her head a bit. "Yes, I am the one you may be looking for," she said. "I may be that "monster" that you've wanted to kill... Everyone would want to kill me because I can't control myself very well. I deserve to be killed." Shinzo stopped hugging his brother and looked at Suisho with wide eyes. 'Does she know...?' he asked himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:04 am
Azma's eyes faded back to their normal colar, as such did his anger. He sheathed his sword and walked back over to his group, next to the boy, eyes still heavily watching the girl. He decided to speak to her.
"I see no need to fight you then. You are no longer a threat to this carravan now that you've regained your senses, however it seems you need help. If I may lend my services in any way, I would be happy to do so, if my leader sees fit. However, if you cross me again with such deeds, I will be forced to act accordingly."
He then looked to Tsuken.
"I believe this girl needs more help then most, it seems you want some information that she knows, perhaps we could nagotiate, we help her, she helps us. Either way, I am at your disposal, not hers. So you make the choice Tsuken, I will fallow you to the end."  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:23 am
"No..." Suisho said. "Leave me be. I need to see another caravan anyway. I'll let them tell you everything.... if they survive the jaws of the Spirit..." Shinzo suddenly walked to her. Out of the crystal's protection and into the miasma. "No, wai-!" Tsuken yelled out, but it was a bit too late. For a strange reason, the miasma didn't affect him. He walked to Suisho and put his hand on her shoulder. "And..... let them tell us about the river of myrrh," he said. Suisho smiled a bit. "Don't worry," she whispered. "I won't let them forget." She then winked. "Armstrong's promise." She then turned to Tsuken. "He's near me, so miasma won't affect him," she said. "And to rid the stench of the miasma on his skin.... it doesn't last long." Tsuken sighed. "Praise Yevon!" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:27 am
Azma then took out his striped apple that he had gotten through defeating the hell plant. He began to munch on it, healing his wounds from the previous battles. He looked toward the girl, a questionedlook in his eyes.
"You keep mentioning this spirit, perhaps it's not my place to ask, but what is this thing that you speak of?"
His curriosity has peaked, now that the fighting had stopped, for the momment anyway.  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:48 am
"Shouldn't you-" Suisho said at first. She then remembered that he really wasn't from here, nor was he ever here in the first place. "Armstrong is the Spirit, the Monster that everyone's hopes recided. Since the caravan never came back, their last hope was to pray for a monster to guard the city from my myrrh tree. Yes, I do live here. Yes, I am the "moster" you guys may be searching for. "I knew it!" Tsuken yelled out. "You're the one who caused all this miasma, right!? Answer me!" "No!" Suisho yelled back. "I have no idea who or what caused the miasma! All I know is that I can control monsters at my will!" She then sighed. "Just go. I'm waiting for another caravan anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:43 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"

"Oh no! Do we have some medicine in the back?" Kara Ni said back to them. Kara Ni carefully stopped the caravan and rushed into the back. "What's wrong? Are you sick? hurt?"

Makino could understand, but he couldn't speak English, so he spoke to Shinryaku. Shinryaku heard. He then said to Kara Ni, "He says he has a stomachache and doesn't know the reason."

"Did he eat anything strange or rotten?" Kara Ni said as she scrambled around the caravan, searching for herbs and medicines.

Shinryaku heard again. He then said, "He says that these certain foods he didn't realy know about."

"Oh jeez. They can't stay out of anything! Kara Ni dug through a pile of medicines. She pulled out an herb and some clear liquid. She held out them to Makino. "Here. Drink and eat." She placed them in his hands and motioned her hands like she was drinking and eating.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:26 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"

"Oh no! Do we have some medicine in the back?" Kara Ni said back to them. Kara Ni carefully stopped the caravan and rushed into the back. "What's wrong? Are you sick? hurt?"

Makino could understand, but he couldn't speak English, so he spoke to Shinryaku. Shinryaku heard. He then said to Kara Ni, "He says he has a stomachache and doesn't know the reason."

"Did he eat anything strange or rotten?" Kara Ni said as she scrambled around the caravan, searching for herbs and medicines.

Shinryaku heard again. He then said, "He says that these certain foods he didn't realy know about."

"Oh jeez. They can't stay out of anything! Kara Ni dug through a pile of medicines. She pulled out an herb and some clear liquid. She held out them to Makino. "Here. Drink and eat." She placed them in his hands and motioned her hands like she was drinking and eating.

((Aha! Did you see my drawing I did of Suisho? X3))
He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:57 am
eclestimon
MizukiKazakaru
eclestimon
"Cool..." Hana smiled. She could feel her heart pounding, and she knew it didn't have to do with being back in Shella. 'Girl, calm down...De Nam won't try to avoid you, he'll be glad to see you...right?' a voice in her head asked.

Hana honestly couldn't answer.

"Oi! Here we are!" Kikuchi grinned as they came across the last fork, one led down to the manor while the other lead to the stream.

"This way!" the Clavat pointed and walked onward.

Hana looked around, and indeed, there was a fork in the road. Nodding, she followed along, asking,

"Do you think he won't want to see me?"

"Don't think negatively, the way you talk about him I doubt he'd ever turn down your visit, oi," Kikuchi smiled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:06 pm
Azma looked to Tsuken, still a bit confused on the situation.
"Well, I am with you Tsuken, whatever you command, I shall do. However, I believe becomming fierce with this girl is not the thing to do. If you wish to fight her, or otherwise, you'll be doing this alone."
Until I find what I'm looking for at least...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 pm
"Heh...not after what happened the last time I saw him..." Hana sighed. She didn't want to get into it, it was really hard. "I mean...what happened is what caused me to have to move away from Shella..."  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:50 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

((Aha! Did you see my drawing I did of Suisho? X3))
He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.

((Oh! I did! It looks very cool!))
Kara Ni bit her fingernail and looked at Makino. "That should've worked if he ate something..not right...unless...WAS IT POISON?!" Kara Ni gasped.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff