Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:17 pm
((I have an idea! xD))

A woman ran down the street screaming. Reito flew down to her. "Whats wrong?" she asked.
"Zombies!" she shouted and continued to run. Reito blinked and looked down the street and saw the zombies only they wernt just zombies, they were Emo zombies!!!!
Akabane also found out. He dissapeared and poped up infront of them. "Aw it seems I founf my fun" he said and pulled out knifes and split one right in half. Some blood got on him only his part of his sleeve burned away. "Hmm it would seem there blood is made of some kind of acid "he said and smirked. Then most of them took out a small knife and slit there wrist and the acid blood went everywhere. Reito and Akabane dodged.

((There we go the town is being invaded by Emo Zombies, Enjoy mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:21 pm
Miina's mico mico ears went up as she heard some screaming from a distance. " Let's go, Frost!" she shouted as she grabbed his arm and flew up, dragging him in the air. She quickly flew to the center of the town and put Frost down on the ground. " Heh..sorry." she said and smiled.  

~k-i-a~

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:04 pm
She heard the screaming as well, she flew up in the air as well, she saw the zombies and landing right by akabane, she sighed, she hated using her powers but she must to save everyone. She pulled of the long tan jacket that she was wearing and the long black hat showing her blue hair and purple eyes. She wore some jeans and a black t-shirt saying Trouble Maker in red, she wore a blue zip up hoodie over top of it, which was unzipped now. Her hands began to glow..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:18 pm
Akabane looked at her and smirked. He was happy to finally see her use her powers. He continued to chop up the Zombies but no matter how far he got it would always seem more of them came up. 'Well suicide is the 3rd leading death for teenagers' he thought and smiled to himself.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:52 pm
Ha_chan
Akabane looked at her and smirked. He was happy to finally see her use her powers. He continued to chop up the Zombies but no matter how far he got it would always seem more of them came up. 'Well suicide is the 3rd leading death for teenagers' he thought and smiled to himself.

Ameko just smiled she flew up in the air, here eyes glowing a orchid color and started to throw bolts at the zombies, she yelled down to akabane "We have to find out there weakness." she said still throwing bolts...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:08 pm
((~hugs Chrono~ he's mine! lol))
Ravyn flying in the air, smells a foul scent of rotting flesh, she looks below to see zombie, "Seems to me it is going to be hell of a good time," she mutters. She then swoops down and throws shadow blast at those zombies, she the forms a sword of shadow and she lands, she then charges and slash one zombie into half, "Let's dance," she says.  

Rodo Kamelot

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:08 pm
((Chrono is mine! *steals him* Muwhahahahaha x3))

Akabane continued to slice them through. "There must be someone giving them power, if we take care of him, we take care of the zombies" he said and dodged some of them.
"Ack there to emo for me~" Reito said. "Mr Akabane how can you stand them so easily.. wait a minute you must be emo!!!!!" she shouted and pointed at him. Akabane blinked.

((Im really sorry people but today in about an hour im leaving for 3 days. Im going to lake Tahoe, sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:36 pm
Ha_chan
((Chrono is mine! *steals him* Muwhahahahaha x3))

Akabane continued to slice them through. "There must be someone giving them power, if we take care of him, we take care of the zombies" he said and dodged some of them.
"Ack there to emo for me~" Reito said. "Mr Akabane how can you stand them so easily.. wait a minute you must be emo!!!!!" she shouted and pointed at him. Akabane blinked.

((Im really sorry people but today in about an hour im leaving for 3 days. Im going to lake Tahoe, sorry sweatdrop ))

(Lol, you both are quite silly, lol if you must take him don't split him in half rofl sweatdrop whee )

Ameko hadn't known what Reito was talking about but she just kept fireing, waiting for the answer to come. She saw another girl land and start slashing the zombies. She decided to wait till the end of the battle to ask who she was.

((Lol!! It's okay! I hope you have fun biggrin !! *hugz*!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:59 pm
Ravyn growls at those zombies, "They are driving me mad," she growls, she then waves her arm from bottom up, then in the air a long eerie wolf howl sounds, then form the shadows charges a pack of shadow wolves. The wolves start to bring those zombies down and shredding them into bits, while the alpha female joins her as Ravyn slash her sword through a zombie, "Don't hurt the others just the zombies only, old friend," the female wolf barks to show it understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:06 pm
Ameko had seen some wolves and she new that they were on they're side so she made sure that she wouldn't hit any of the wolves, and only the zombies..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:26 pm
Ravyn and the alpha female wolf tag team to kill a group of zombies, "Someone must be controling them form afar, Tazi, can you sniff it out?" she asks, the alpha wolf, it winces in replies. Ravyn growls as she slash her sword through one zombie, "Then in that case...I will block it off," she says, she then brings up a shadow dome around the whole area where the heros and the zombies are in, as the shadow dome completes, the zombie falls on the ground, "Can someone bruns them," she calls out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:16 pm
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn and the alpha female wolf tag team to kill a group of zombies, "Someone must be controling them form afar, Tazi, can you sniff it out?" she asks, the alpha wolf, it winces in replies. Ravyn growls as she slash her sword through one zombie, "Then in that case...I will block it off," she says, she then brings up a shadow dome around the whole area where the heros and the zombies are in, as the shadow dome completes, the zombie falls on the ground, "Can someone bruns them," she calls out.

Ameko looked down at her hands, and she trew another bolt down on the zombies, burning it, it began to run around like an idiot. Ameko couldn't help but laugh softly "How about that?" she asked the girl...  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:22 pm
Miina's mico mico ears raised up in the air and she turned to look down at the ground. She picked up a small chip and said, " Yea. They were controlled alright." Using her mico ears, she picked up a signal and flew up in the air. She narrowed her eyes and a large building about a good distance away and said, " The one controlling those creatures are in that building."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:14 pm
Ravyn kneels down to strokes the side of the alpha female; Tazi, she watches those Zombies, she then says to her wolf friend, " Good job, old friend, the pack done a good job as well." Tazi licks her nose, she smiles while she brings down the shadow dome over ther area, she looks at Miina, she looks at Tazi she says, "Tazi, send a few of the pack ahead and check the things out,' the alpha female nods and it throws its head back and does a reunion howl, soon the pack gathers around Ravyn.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:12 pm
Ameko watches from above, she was always so amazed by animals..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games