Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:24 pm

I'm bored, I offer a free RE wishlist of Gaia to the first that answer to this post
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:39 pm

Boo, Isaka. domokun

Tyr525

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:47 pm

Hi, do you want a wishlist?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:51 pm

Resident Isaka
Hi, do you want a wishlist?

I'm just trying to fine good RE apparel on here. Possibly some camo pants and stuff. But no, that's alright. Save your time. I really don't have items that I want, just kind of interested in getting. Thank you very much though. If I do need a list, I'll be sure to come to you first.

Tyr525

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:53 pm

I got no money really... Nothing in mind either, just bored...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:54 pm

Mr. Kennedy
I got no money really... Nothing in mind either, just bored...

It was free btw sweatdrop

Resident Isaka
Crew

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:56 pm

whee Damn. I can't see what I look like in Anti-Terror items. Nothing at all really. gonk I need to look like a Merc like Nicholai! pirate
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:01 pm

Mitsurugi_Heishiro
whee Damn. I can't see what I look like in Anti-Terror items. Nothing at all really. gonk I need to look like a Merc like Nicholai! pirate

Try the Gaia avator creator then
http://gavsim.tk/

Resident Isaka
Crew

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:06 pm

Hey, I forgot about that! Thank you Isaka! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:18 pm

Ah, I couldn't find anything that suited Nicholai. I do like Biohazard EXTREME's avi. Awesome Wesker look-alike.

Tyr525

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:21 pm

Some of the characters are hard to make, you must take clothes that look like but sometimes it's not a really good reasult gonk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:23 pm

I don't have the funds to do it anyway. I kinda like my current avi. Looks RE-ish. Like I was held back in a sporting store, grabbed the bat and went to town bashing some Zombies. xd

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Ah, I couldn't find anything that suited Nicholai. I do like Biohazard EXTREME's avi. Awesome Wesker look-alike.
Thanks. I worked hard on it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:40 pm

I'm going to be trying for Hunk's outfit, inspired by Uenna's sample. It'll take awhile, but it'll be worth it. On Outbreak, I always either play as David (Which I've managed to set out his outfit in Gavsim) or Luke who is pretty much the same as Hunk with a higher voice. But the whole Merc, Umbrella Salvage team look gets me excited. Thinking of fighting to rescue those who need your help the most. Jumping out of one of those trucks with five guys behind you, backing you up. Like Nicholai... Or The members of the salvage team, who fought so hard for Umbrella. I think it was stupid of Umbrella to try and even remotely try and get the sample they were after in RE2, but you have to admire those guy's courage trying so hard for that little piece of crap! 3nodding

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:43 pm

Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I'm going to be trying for Hunk's outfit, inspired by Uenna's sample. It'll take awhile, but it'll be worth it. On Outbreak, I always either play as David (Which I've managed to set out his outfit in Gavsim) or Luke who is pretty much the same as Hunk with a higher voice. But the whole Merc, Umbrella Salvage team look gets me excited. Thinking of fighting to rescue those who need your help the most. Jumping out of one of those trucks with five guys behind you, backing you up. Like Nicholai... Or The members of the salvage team, who fought so hard for Umbrella. I think it was stupid of Umbrella to try and even remotely try and get the sample they were after in RE2, but you have to admire those guy's courage trying so hard for that little piece of crap! 3nodding
Makes you wonder... A team of soldiers couldn't get it, but a single agent sent in by Wesker managed to obtain it. (After fallinf off that catwalk, but still...)
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games