Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:32 pm
((Stop screwing around with the mule and get out Jas.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:08 pm
Faulty Ambition
And then the two were gone.
For true oblivion is not darkness, nor is it light.
Perhaps they could return to the library when they learned to play fair.
But for now Lee and Zetsumei would be spending some time in the Naga's Scales, where they would have to deal with Viva and the building if they wanted to oversoul like that.

((Lee and Zetsumei forcefully banished to the Naga's Scales through a hole of oblivion))

((Wow, power gaming much?))
Neros saw that he was suddenly alone with the other bounty hunter, he realized that fighting Alabaster on this plane was foolish. "Not so fast." With a powerful burst of energy, Neros followed the two powerful warriors, using his dimension hop.  

Arq Kujos

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:14 pm
((It could just as easily be said for vampire oversoul boy with no listed weaknesses, or poof-boy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Faulty Ambition
((It could just as easily be said for vampire oversoul boy with no listed weaknesses, or poof-boy.))

((Really? Because all Neros has for offensive abilities is his sword skills, which you just effectively negated. His dimension hop is for defensive abilities only. I'm not here to fight you specifically, I'm just saying you should at least give us a fair chance. I don't have anything to say about the vampire because he isn't my character.))  

Arq Kujos

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:36 pm
((I think the problem here is that this was supposed to be a closed event, and it became arbitrarily opened by a certain some one... Originally there were supposed to be no big, multi-sided, fight scenes.

In the end, its just made this whole thing drag on a lot longer then it should..)))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 pm
ZombieJeff
((I think the problem here is that this was supposed to be a closed event, and it became arbitrarily opened by a certain some one... Originally there were supposed to be no big, multi-sided, fight scenes.

In the end, its just made this whole thing drag on a lot longer then it should..)))

((Maybe so, but we were invited her by Jasae and I thought we were supposed to have a fun event. If you want us to leave, then tell that to him. Until then, at least try to give us a fair chance. Afterall, it is just a role play.))  

Arq Kujos

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:44 pm
Arq Kujos
ZombieJeff

((Maybe so, but we were invited her by Jasae and I thought we were supposed to have a fun event. If you want us to leave, then tell that to him. Until then, at least try to give us a fair chance. Afterall, it is just a role play.))

((A fair point, to be sure. I say give you guys a chance, but I don't appreciate the proverbial Ante being upped so drastically for a nock to the back of the legs.

Then again, thats just me.

I think the major problem is that its a bit of a road block to the major flow at this point... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:48 pm
ZombieJeff
Arq Kujos
ZombieJeff

((A fair point, to be sure. I say give you guys a chance, but I don't appreciate the proverbial Ante being upped so drastically for a nock to the back of the legs.

Then again, thats just me.

I think the major problem is that its a bit of a road block to the major flow at this point... sweatdrop ))

((Thank you for agreeing with me.I agree with you on two things. 1, There really are too many people and too many sides in this fight, though that may change very soon. 2, I agree about the ante bing too high, though so far, I feel the real ante was upped by Alabaster.))  

Arq Kujos

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:51 pm
((Yes, he tends to do that in fights. He's supposed to be the guy you don't mess with from what I know. But he likes to mess with everyone else. And nobody likes that, now do they?

See, its just a big misunderstanding, no reason for us all to fly off the handle))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:56 pm
ZombieJeff
((Yes, he tends to do that in fights. He's supposed to be the guy you don't mess with from what I know. But he likes to mess with everyone else. And nobody likes that, now do they?

See, its just a big misunderstanding, no reason for us all to fly off the handle))

((Indeed. I'm sorry if I sounded angry, but it was a little frustrating to try and do what we were told to do and then he steps in and blocks us. Thanks for listening.))  

Arq Kujos

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:13 pm
((Sorry for all the OOC.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:26 pm
((So I'm in Naga's Scales right now?))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:41 pm
((Yes.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm
((Time for my other character.))

Morrow walked up to see the Library surrounded by police officers. He stopped and observed for a moment, then he said to himself. "Haha, it is nice to be home." Morrow was carrying a bag containing some rare and dangerous tomes that had been stolen from the Library a while ago. He tried to walk to the front door, but an officer stopped him. "But I live here." Morrow retorted, but the officer would not let him through. Morrow frowned heavily. "Fine, have it your way." With that, time froze around Morrow, who moved past the now frozen officers right up to the front door. He waved his hand and the door swung open. Morrow walked in and the door closed itself behind him, simultaniously ending his time spell. The only officer that noticed was the one that suddenly was talking to the air were Morrow was. "So, I wonder what is going on." Morrow dropped the books off behind the front desk and then tried to sense Afos's aura. When he found it, he went to the second floor to see what was going on. When he arrived, he was almost amused.  

Arq Kujos

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm
Shroud leveled his living swords towards all the non-Librarians present. "Which Ones Do I Pleay With?" The cloak billowed as its anger grew.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games