Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Nights of Horror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tara got out of her mini-bag was a doll. it use to belong to ash when he was little."i remember it very well....."
"Wh...... Where did you get that?"
"you dont remember me at all."Tara holds the doll close to herself. "and yet i remember you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tara got out of her mini-bag was a doll. it use to belong to ash when he was little."i remember it very well....."
"you dont remember me at all."Tara holds the doll close to herself. "and yet i remember you."
"Where did you get that doll?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you....before you lefted...."Tara runs up to ash and hugs him and the doll is between them."i missed you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you....before you lefted...."Tara runs up to ash and hugs him and the doll is between them."i missed you."
"What are you talking about?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"dont you remember. You use to live next to me and we got close and then you had to go somewhere. you wont tell me where but you forgot your doll so i kepted it close to me ever since"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"dont you remember. You use to live next to me and we got close and then you had to go somewhere. you wont tell me where but you forgot your doll so i kepted it close to me ever since"
"That........ That was you?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"Oh my god. It's been so long."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"Oh my god. It's been so long."
"i know.....we never did get that dance at the school?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:36 pm
xidan walks by,"you both dont remember,i used to go to ur school,ash,you and me,we were best friends,dont you remember,a kid with glasses on,do you remember,that was me"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:39 pm
braveheart soldier
xidan walks by,"you both dont remember,i used to go to ur school,ash,you and me,we were best friends,dont you remember,a kid with glasses on,do you remember,that was me"
"Ha! Ha! Yeah I remember. I used to pick on you all the time man."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
"it was so much fun...until you lefted ash"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

yeah true,but i wasn't a nerd,but you weren't laughing when i kicked your a** by accident cause i thought youwere someone else,no offense  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

yeah true,but i wasn't a nerd,but you weren't laughing when i kicked your a** by accident cause i thought youwere someone else,no offense
"Yeah. You kinda surprised that day."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

"Yeah. You kinda surprised that day."
Tara laughed"i use to spy on Ash cuase i was always to afriad of talk to him.."Tara sighed"i just said that out loud huh?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games