Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:18 am
Tokioka
Don't you think that this relationship will ultimately end up with one of you two falling in love with the other?

And if it is you who falls for him and he definitely won't leave his wife and kids then the pain you suffer will be terrible. I think you should just be careful if you're going to continue seeing him...

toki's right plus its risky to eb in a relationship with a guy a whole lot older than you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 am
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
Don't you think that this relationship will ultimately end up with one of you two falling in love with the other?

And if it is you who falls for him and he definitely won't leave his wife and kids then the pain you suffer will be terrible. I think you should just be careful if you're going to continue seeing him...
Well, he already told me he loves me, but he loves his wife too. I never would as him to leave his wife. it's just a ******** up situation. It's going to be a year in a month. I care about him.. but I'm realizing now that we don't really have sex anymore that I care for him in a not so romantic way... as sick as it sounds he's kinda like a secound dad... sweatdrop (except he's like... all chinese ( like accent and everything and not black and chinese)

Ok. That's kind of weird. You should sort it out I think. If you don't see him in a romantic light anymore then perhaps you should just become his friend and not be involved with him sexually. If you did that then you could avoid all these problems and still be able to care for him. In the end, it's still up to you. wink

toki I'm so proud of you yuor so wise* huges you* xd whee biggrin heart I think ti would be weird to eb mistress to a guy whos a second father friends sound better though  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

FoxyChoklatRobot2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:46 am
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
He's 42 , 20 plus year my senior -__-'

Woah. eek
He's very handsome for his age he looks like 35. Body in pretty great shape as well.

But still. Did he use you? *sighs*lucky man*sighs*..
well.. he doesn't "use me", yes we are intamate..but it's more than that. He spent my entire birthday with me and made me feel like a princess. When ever I need someone to talk to like about school or my family he's there for me. He even bought my books this semester. he teaches me about my chinese heratiage, He consoles me when I'm sick and he's a very gentle and patient lover. He's not useing me I don't hink... not anymore than i'm "using" him.

now that soudns like a good relationship hmm but lol yea I also liek older men I think that it mgith eb fun to have a older guy be in yuor lfie as long as hes not a disrespectful egotistical guy he soudns like a veyr good man I have a weakness for older guyes but in real life I wouldn't persue them I woudl eb in so much trouble

yeah my parents would kill me. What worst is that my father really has a dislike for Chinese people. Well he's not really Chinese he's Taiwanese.. but i don't think my dad would care. Its going to be hard to ignore him though.. he teaches at my school. I see him at least 3 times a week.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:46 am
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

Well, he already told me he loves me, but he loves his wife too. I never would as him to leave his wife. it's just a ******** up situation. It's going to be a year in a month. I care about him.. but I'm realizing now that we don't really have sex anymore that I care for him in a not so romantic way... as sick as it sounds he's kinda like a secound dad... sweatdrop (except he's like... all chinese ( like accent and everything and not black and chinese)

Ok. That's kind of weird. You should sort it out I think. If you don't see him in a romantic light anymore then perhaps you should just become his friend and not be involved with him sexually. If you did that then you could avoid all these problems and still be able to care for him. In the end, it's still up to you. wink

toki I'm so proud of you yuor so wise* huges you* xd whee biggrin heart I think ti would be weird to eb mistress to a guy whos a second father friends sound better though
Haha thanks. I may always act the fool, but in reality I'm a fairly down-to-earth guy. wink  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:51 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
He's very handsome for his age he looks like 35. Body in pretty great shape as well.

well.. he doesn't "use me", yes we are intamate..but it's more than that. He spent my entire birthday with me and made me feel like a princess. When ever I need someone to talk to like about school or my family he's there for me. He even bought my books this semester. he teaches me about my chinese heratiage, He consoles me when I'm sick and he's a very gentle and patient lover. He's not useing me I don't hink... not anymore than i'm "using" him.

now that soudns like a good relationship hmm but lol yea I also liek older men I think that it mgith eb fun to have a older guy be in yuor lfie as long as hes not a disrespectful egotistical guy he soudns like a veyr good man I have a weakness for older guyes but in real life I wouldn't persue them I woudl eb in so much trouble

yeah my parents would kill me. What worst is that my father really has a dislike for Chinese people. Well he's not really Chinese he's Taiwanese.. but i don't think my dad would care. Its going to be hard to ignore him though.. he teaches at my school. I see him at least 3 times a week.

I think i knwo why your father dislikes chiense btu no matter what eh says he is still chinese even thoguh eh is from taiwan the guy your seeing is one of your teachers ?! oh hmm that doesn't seme like much time for you guyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:52 am
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

it's kinda like in sin city when bruce willis says - there's wrong, there's WRONG and then there's this- sad

i'm still sexually attracted to him and we do sexual things just not full blown intercourse.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:53 am
Tokioka
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

Haha thanks. I may always act the fool, but in reality I'm a fairly down-to-earth guy. wink

but your a smart silly guy really but you jsut let out your true self out on gaia because yuo knwo you can get away with certain things or what  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:55 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

it's kinda like in sin city when bruce willis says - there's wrong, there's WRONG and then there's this- sad

i'm still sexually attracted to him and we do sexual things just not full blown intercourse.

oh I see lol you msut have a lot of fun since hes exsperienced and all  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

FoxyChoklatRobot2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:58 am
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2

I think i knwo why your father dislikes chiense btu no matter what eh says he is still chinese even thoguh eh is from taiwan the guy your seeing is one of your teachers ?! oh hmm that doesn't seme like much time for you guyes
yeah , ironically I failed his class xp

My dad dislikes chinese becuase his father wasn't a very good guy. I don't think that's a good reason to dislike a billion people becuase one guy was an a*****e.

oh and I meet in his office 3 times a week, he also visits my dorm on the weekends.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:02 am
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

Let's just say i can't see why his wife would rather watch TV then have sex with him.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:15 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

My dad dislikes chinese becuase his father wasn't a very good guy. I don't think that's a good reason to dislike a billion people becuase one guy was an a*****e.

oh and I meet in his office 3 times a week, he also visits my dorm on the weekends.

I really hate my father even though hes chinese btu really your fatehr is a little over his head jsut because of one chinese guy doesn't eman that he ahs to hate us all oh i see so you failed your lovers class interestign I thought that you would ace it hmm doesn't soudn so bad jsut becareful people might find otu then he could get fired  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:17 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

Let's just say i can't see why his wife would rather watch TV then have sex with him.

from what i ehard hes a hot guy mayeb she has lost the interest in havign sex because she may nto want more kids or she has turned umm well soemthing else like a lesbain maybe? watchign tv is umm not everythign btu sex is not eveyrthing either  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:18 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

It's sort of like that classic 'sleeping with teacher' scenario. I think you should be very careful if you're doing stuff at school... if he got caught then the consequences could be dire.

Hmmm, well if you continue doing sexual stuff with him then he may become almost dependant on you to provide him with his sexual kicks. Not saying that he doesn't care for you, but if he's always doing stuff with you and not his wife then well... it just doesn't seem right. confused And won't his wife get suspicious of his behaviour after a while?

About this whole relationship, what are you going to do? Just continue with it as it is?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:22 am
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

I really hate my father even though hes chinese btu really your fatehr is a little over his head jsut because of one chinese guy doesn't eman that he ahs to hate us all oh i see so you failed your lovers class interestign I thought that you would ace it hmm doesn't soudn so bad jsut becareful people might find otu then he could get fired
well it was a class that him and three oher peole tuaghtso he didn't fail me , I'm also not in that class anymore...so they can't stop us from dating.

My dad is a moron. Hate the guy that rapped your mom sure..but not all the people that are his race.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:29 am
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

It's sort of like that classic 'sleeping with teacher' scenario. I think you should be very careful if you're doing stuff at school... if he got caught then the consequences could be dire.

Hmmm, well if you continue doing sexual stuff with him then he may become almost dependant on you to provide him with his sexual kicks. Not saying that he doesn't care for you, but if he's always doing stuff with you and not his wife then well... it just doesn't seem right. confused And won't his wife get suspicious of his behaviour after a while?

About this whole relationship, what are you going to do? Just continue with it as it is?

exactly what I am also implying teachers are not suppose to ahve a umm well a love realtionship with there students make sure no oen gets suspicious either , yes thats true too if he becomes dependant on you for his sexual stuff things may not go so well when guyes are full of lost they've gotta have ti or they'll go insane and if they do its dangerous to eb careful hmm yea that too hsi wife eventually will gte suspious what do you plan to go after you get out of where eh is teachign continue to see him or not  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games