Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:22 pm
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
........... im Hollie (i bet u never guessed).......
........ im 14(i just turned)
im overly absessed w/ music and i dont think theres a sertian type i dont like its just sertain songs .........
....... i dont talk face 2 face period .... if u wanna talk 2 me u gatta play the game of read my lips, cuz when i wanna talk nothing comes out......
....... im fritend easly but i old skream when im mad .......
.......... sports skare the freak outa me if i try 2 play any ill start shaking and i start freaking out .....
......... im 5ft 7in ..... i hav black hair andits kut like sauskes ......... i have purple or gray eyes they change colors .... and i hav oddly long nails
..... i play gitar and celo... celo is soooo better cuz no madda wachya do it sounds oddly depressing
........ i draw on everything i love art(+ poetry) sharpies are my friends i go no wear w/ out em
i like in kansas usa (no place like home[bleh])
i like 2 sit in trees and swing on the swings .......
........ i go 2 catholic school so i am THE ONLY emo in my school so i ahve NO friends ......
and theres also a lot of other interesting*cough* stuff about me so if u wanna know more pm me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAWR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
way to ******** up the cello. it can sound anyway you want, i've had it be anything from angry to sad to happy. have you not heard bach's suite no.1?

ok so maybe its my imagination thats its always likea sad sounding
no i havent played that ... i dont think im talented enough or something.....
yish plz dont bite my head off
if you don't think you're taletned enough then how can you get better :3.
the only sad song i've heard from the cello is bittersweet  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:23 am
Hello,I am Wojtek, Truskawka for friends (truskawka=strawberry), im from Poland and im 17yrs old
im not emo, but im do understand emo people. i are introspective, but not to the point of driving myslef crazy.
can listen to almost al genres of music (only not to hardkore black death metal where their only growling and callin satan) fav bands: The offspring, billy talent, ok go, RHCP, snoop dogg, myslovitz, nobodyknows+  

Truskawek

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:17 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
im overly absessed w/ music and i dont think theres a sertian type i dont like its just sertain songs .........
....... i dont talk face 2 face period .... if u wanna talk 2 me u gatta play the game of read my lips, cuz when i wanna talk nothing comes out......
.......... sports skare the freak outa me if i try 2 play any ill start shaking and i start freaking out .....
......... im 5ft 7in ..... i hav black hair andits kut like sauskes ......... i have purple or gray eyes they change colors .... and i hav oddly long nails
..... i play gitar and celo... celo is soooo better cuz no madda wachya do it sounds oddly depressing
........ i draw on everything i love art(+ poetry) sharpies are my friends i go no wear w/ out em
........ i go 2 catholic school so i am THE ONLY emo in my school so i ahve NO friends ......
and theres also a lot of other interesting*cough* stuff about me so if u wanna know more pm me
way to ******** up the cello. it can sound anyway you want, i've had it be anything from angry to sad to happy. have you not heard bach's suite no.1?

play it enough 2 were i think im talented enough
just because i dont have a talent for it doesnt meen i cant try 2 enjoy it
and if i enjoy it enough im sure 2 play more
and once i play more ill actully get good at it
then id force the talent apon myself
thats how
..... i dont think i can remember a single some iv played i meen the names ..... i have a hard time w/ names  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Hello im sara. I'm 13 years old and live somewhere. I'm emo and well I love dashboard confessional, senses fail, and My Chemical Romance. And well that basically covers it. wink  

TotalVegan

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

play it enough 2 were i think im talented enough
just because i dont have a talent for it doesnt meen i cant try 2 enjoy it
and if i enjoy it enough im sure 2 play more
and once i play more ill actully get good at it
then id force the talent apon myself
thats how
..... i dont think i can remember a single some iv played i meen the names ..... i have a hard time w/ names
that's a good point
here check out this video, i'm sure you'll love it. i've considered you worthy of it lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_QR_FTt3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI
the 2nd guy plays it slower, so i kind of like it that way. it's not depressing really. you should check out the rest of the suites. especially no.3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRtmkNuQ7h8
it's one of my favorite things to play and listen to. btw that's apocalyptica featuring ville valo and some other guy  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:27 pm
Heyas Im Tikal. Im 15 and live somewhere. Im not emo but I do understand what most of it is but not all of it. My fav bands are Hoobastank and Linkin Park and believe that about covers me. ~ Tikal  

SolTheHedgehog

xLiL MiSs RaWrx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 pm
So heres this thing called a "first impression". My names Courtney, but people call me Lil. K. If you wanna know just ask. Im pretty easy going. I get along with alot of people easily. I love meeting new people, listening to peoples stories, and just all out having fun. I can be a complete perve at sometimes and other times I can be as serious as I need to be. If you message me I will get back to ya as soon as possible. If you wanna chat send a message. PEACE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm
hi.
my name is very long so call me snow or Robert or whatever.
I am emo.
I am 17 and live in tennessee.
I am a skater and i like to read and write poetry and i can also cook.
I like tecno, rock, metal, emo, screamo, and indie music.
I have the longest hair of all the guys at my school.
I am very shy till i get to know you probley cause i get teased alot.
I like to creep people out and see there reactions.
If theres anything else you want to know about me pm me or send me a message on myspace at http://myspace.com/omgrob  

night_glows_red_as_a_rose

jinglejewboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:22 pm
hi im jay
im 17 and just play this to write stuff in the journal
read it if you want
im also open to aquantences  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:37 pm
Konnichiwa! I'm Ci Ci, known as seishuku enkou here on Gaia. I'm 20 and um yea. I'm really into body piercings and tattoos. I love music(it equals life sometimes) and art. I love to write and do a lot, I'm also an artist. I think Anime and Video Games are awesome. My favorite VGs are Final Fantasy VII and Legend of Dragoon. I'm a very open-minded person. If you'd like to know anything else please feel free to ask and add me to your friends.

domokun ninja

seishuku enkou

i left833

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 am
hey, im Aiden. i Live in Buffalo NY. I like listening to music and my favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, All-american rejects, relient k, mxpx, five iron frenzy, eleventyseven, and falling up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:10 pm
Hey mrgreen I'm Sam/Sammy mostly Sammy or on here people can call me Child, umm well.. I'm emo xD proud of that and to be bisexual, I'm also 14 and, I live in Canada, Ontario. If you want to know more about me you can pm me mrgreen  

ToxxicRemedy

ContinuedVengeance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:03 am
Hey everyone my name is Vanessa..
I'm labeled as Emo and thats what everyone says I am, so I guess I just go along with it..Haha
But anyways Music= Life and that basically what I live by..I'm a happy person.. Which confuses me cuz everyone calls me a "Happy Emo" haha!
But I am like new to Gaia and currently working on outfit cuz right now im not looking too good.. whee But yeah I guess thats about it..Bye guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 pm
Hey, names Jon, just joined, how goes it?
o.O Jon  

xCasaNovax

Lady of Moldovia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Hello, my name is Shannon. I'm 15 and i'm a very shy person. I'm German, Irish, Mexican, and Native American. I can only speak english and german. I like to speak in german so if you wanna talk to me in german i'm ok with that. I love listening to music and i write poetry. Anyways, please feel free to add me or message/comment me.

-Shannon

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games