Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Questions & Assistance. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
There isn't a real definant place to get them if your talki ng about pokeballs and such, other items you get the code from the moderator you get the item from. You could quote the posts of someone who has the items and get the codes from there if need be 3nodding

okay thanks!

It says I am a Non Member.... Why? cry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:36 pm
It's probably a glitch and it happens to me once. Also check if Gaia is under maintenance.  

shons assist

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 pm
Okay Gaia is under maintenance, so that must be it. I am a member I promise  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 pm
Ah, yeah I checked yesterday and meant to post that it does say your a member, but apparently I forgot to D= So yeah, no worries about that 3nodding And even if you weren't a member we could of made you one =D  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Ah, yeah I checked yesterday and meant to post that it does say your a member, but apparently I forgot to D= So yeah, no worries about that 3nodding And even if you weren't a member we could of made you one =D

Thanks I just wanted to make sure!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:01 pm
So... Just asking a few questions so I can get my thinkng straight! Sorry if they are someware else I cant find them, or just need to understand

1. How are you doing the learning of the new moves? As in what Level, and what set?

2. Do you start with a beginning amount of PP?

3. If I want to buy a pokemon (say a Shiny Ralts and a Vulpix) I just sent the trade to the mule listed in the start here with the money and then post that I did here and a mod will conferm and give me them.... its as easy as that?

4. What Level will Charmander learn Ember?

Thank you in advance for answering, and I am in no hurry.  

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 pm
These are all very good questions that I should really put an answer somewhere for xDD

1/4. There is actually a pokedex in progress here on the guild, it's a sticky. Not all pokemon are done as of yet, but we are working on it. In the mean time you can find out what other pokemon learn their stuff and such at veekun.com, I use this and it's very useful 3nodding . As of right now I have the pokemon learn the moves at the lowest level a game has, though sometime in the future I want to have the guild have it's own move sets. 3nodding So as of now Charmander learns ember at level 7.

2. No, although I think I may change that soon. (Everyone would get the starting amount once I add that.) Right now you can either win PP at the contest sub-forum or buy PP at the PP mart in the poke mall sub-forum. Or sometimes you'll find PP in random events around the guild.

3. Yup, post in the start here thread what kind of pokemon you want and the gender(s) if you want them shiny or not, and that you sent over the gold to Moon-Drop. A mod will get them to you ASAP.

Hope that answered all your questions to the fullest. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:14 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
These are all very good questions that I should really put an answer somewhere for xDD

1/4. There is actually a pokedex in progress here on the guild, it's a sticky. Not all pokemon are done as of yet, but we are working on it. In the mean time you can find out what other pokemon learn their stuff and such at veekun.com, I use this and it's very useful 3nodding . As of right now I have the pokemon learn the moves at the lowest level a game has, though sometime in the future I want to have the guild have it's own move sets. 3nodding So as of now Charmander learns ember at level 7.

2. No, although I think I may change that soon. (Everyone would get the starting amount once I add that.) Right now you can either win PP at the contest sub-forum or buy PP at the PP mart in the poke mall sub-forum.

3. Yup, post in the start here thread what kind of pokemon you want and the gender(s) if you want them shiny or not, and that you sent over the gold to Moon-Drop. A mod will get them to you ASAP.

Hope that answered all your questions to the fullest. 3nodding

Yes thank you so much!!! Going right now!  

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 pm
I was wondering, I can help on the pokedex, I dont need any credit or to be made a mod, but I was reading through some of the Q&A and noticed that alot of people are getting angry because the Mods dont answer them right away for move questions.

I could just make up the entries and send them to someone, or if you need any other help. I am on Gaia all the time and get bored and would like to help out....

[M] IrinUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lv.7
Hp.43/43
Blaze
When this Pkmn's hp is 1/3 of it's max it's fire moves do 30% more dmg.
User Image Attacks
Scratch, 12 dmg
Growl, Lowers the target's Attack by 1

And when you get the chance may I have the damage for Ember  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 am
-Cotton Swabs-

[M] IrinUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lv.7
Hp.43/43
Blaze
When this Pkmn's hp is 1/3 of it's max it's fire moves do 30% more dmg.
User Image Attacks
Scratch, 12 dmg
Growl, Lowers the target's Attack by 1
Ember, 13 Random# 1-10 if 5 target is burned

That would be great! You could talk to Shon about it sense he's the one doing the pokedex stuff to see what you could work on to make sure you guys don't end up doing the same pokemon twice 3nodding  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

shons assist

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:32 am
I'm already Getting some people Pming the info and I just edit the post and add the info and you can help as well. I get my info from www.serebii.net and go to the DPPt pokedex.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Is there a certain level your pokemon have to be to challenge in the gym

i.e. the highest level for the gym is 18 so your pokemon cant be over level 18  

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Nope! You can be any level to challenge any gym 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:54 pm
AS of this time you are unable to buy a legendary.  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers