Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:59 am
"Ah--!" Just as Kenton finally got his bearings, he found himself heading on a new course towards the ground. Falling forward, he didn't have a chance to see whoever, or whatever, had knocked him over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:18 am
Dling looked down at the fallen kenton
"oh let me help you there little buddy!"
dling reaches down with one hand and picks up the anoy alchemist and raises him at eye level
"you okay there?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm
the dead eternal night that enwrapped the sky of necropolis seemed to loose its usual luster as a vast army of men cloaked in black and shadow followed by flying brown puff balls entered the area with a malicious maliciousness of malicious intensity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:29 pm
"Wow, a talking bear; you're the second biggest talking bearr I've seen in my life." Haru said poking Tobias in the side with his sword. "Oh come on wake up, I am getting a bad feeling that crap is about to hit the fan."

Tobias sat unmoving as a burst of wind knocked Haru of his feet. "Please stop touching me, I'm in a state of high mental tension and its hard to keep myself all here."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:51 pm
Dling getting a bad feeling flings kenton over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes
"im getting out of here before things get ugly"
he grabs cb and tosses her on his other shoulder as he high tails it out of the district

(to the market place)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:04 pm
The crowd was not unoticed. Cu had risen to his feet some time before, and was inhailing a deep breath.

He howled, recalling some of the darkness, calling it down closer to earth, and in his high whine, his voice could be heared.

"A new threat has apeared, all dead rise to defend your graves."

And sure enough, the dead came. At first a few limbs sticking through the ground, then a see of rising bodies. THe moved quickly and formed a writhign mass. Doors to buildings and tombs and crypts flew open, and more poored out.

Advanced undead joine the group, bearing weapons, and skills of unholy power.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:22 pm
"your all weakorz fear our roxorz boxorz noob powers!"
the traven clones consumed the souls of many lesser dead and grew stronger for it as they fought the undead with there unlimited alchemy and spaztix sith powers
the kuro balls used there powers to defend the traven clones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:09 pm
"Tobias now isn't the time to sleep." Haru said placing the rave stone into his sword and taking a deep breath as it split into two swords. "I can only take a few of them before they consume too many souls."

"Tiger salvo!" Tobias called out punching the air sending burst of wind barrelling down on the creatures. "I never miss a good fight. Bring it on."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:22 pm
CU grolwed, and the undead climbed wildly to form a clear path infront of him.

"They'll loose power by trying the... undead lacki souls, thats how they are undead..." as his growl grew in volume, his skin glowed with the imense heat building up. WHen it finaloy peaked, his head disolved into a holow cylander of ash as a large ray of disintegration burst fourth, sailing straight through the crowd of invaders. The heat was intense enough that any biomass it encountered would be so thuroughly burned, not even solid ash would be left, not even any smoke.

The undead proceded by sheer number towards the clones that were not in the direct line of fire. Even with the imense force and alchemy, they continued to pour over the barriers and force holds and pushes like a carening flood of flesh, claw and fang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am
"Wow, that Hot..." Tobias said at a failed attempt to make a joke. "Haru do you think you can cut the inner circle that makes the alchemy?" He asked scratching his head. He placed his palm on the ground concentrating his telekinisis into a blade he carved a lager block out of the ground. "Rock Buster!" He called as he kicked the block sending it rolling across the ground like a wild top.

"I don't think so and wasn't that Kind of dangerous seeing as you aren't in control of it." Haru said with a frown. He didn't see an end for the clone but he saw a probable out come for them.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:56 pm
the kuro clone barriers held back the undead as the infinite alchemy powered by the deceased they quickly eleminated the undead by using them as transmutation material to form weapons under there control  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 am
The undead made poor transmutation materials to say the least. THey either regained enough of their form to bite or slash their weilders palms, or melted into formless ooze and rot. IN either case, teh result seeped into the alchemisiths, contaminating them with many of the viruses and bacteria that cause both highspeed decomposision, or convesion to undeath itself.

THe focus for the force became to hodl the line. Using their numbers to quickly form a writhing barier of pain.

Cu proceded to blast the creatures creating the barrier with his high power heat rays.

BUt things were quickly changing to turn the tide. As the clouds themselves seemd to bear down on the attackers. THey curled together, amased and merged, controlled and contorted by magic most foul.

"CRUSHING FIST OF SPITE!" comanded the Lich king, driving his own sacrificial dagger into his arm to power hte corrupting spell.

ON the comand, the giant mass of clouds formed a gargantuan fist, which, after shuttering once proceded to rain down a flury of punches and slams and smacks, littering the eiarth with the squashed reamains of the the beings caught bellow.

It was by now chance that these strikes formed a rough line through the crowd.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 am
Tobias got an idea and smiled. He grabbed a metal pipe from one of the building that had been destroyed when the doctor had left and ran toward the clones. He focused his telekinesis to toward the from of the pipe holding it like a lance he charged for the clones. The wind started to warp in front of him like a drill. "Tiger shoot through!"He called out letting go of the lance and letting it shoot like a dagger toward the Clones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am
((Hold it wouldn' human alchemy turn back onto itself or is that only in Full metal alchemist? If not I find that a little over powered and kinda freaky.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:08 pm
the clones laughed as those who had fallen began to instantly reform "i be alllz poweredz!"
and began turning into demonic entities and used there sith powers to plow through the ranks

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games