Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:50 pm
The people of the lower city were back to normal. Men started their businesses up again, women went home to sew and knit, and the children were at play. It was as though it were a normal day, where life was good, showing now hatred to the elven species. Not another word was spoken of the hanging. Not even among the gossiping teens.

Two boys were playing ball near their home. They were using a dustball, a ball that would leave you extremely dirty on a rainy day, or just dusty on a hot summer day. The first boy faked the second out and kicked it right into his shin, leaving a nice dusty mark on his leg. But the second boy wasn't paying any attention. He was focused elsewhere. The first stopped and looked at where the second was. Not far from the field, a man was walking three people towards the heart of the city, chained and shackled, followed by a dragling.

"Who do you think they are?"asked the second boy, looking at how the shackled ones with awe.

"Oh, come on, Seth! Are you that stupid? They are prisoners who committed a crime within the city. I presume they are going to get a private execution for their crimes,"said the first, looking at Seth as if here were some stupid child.

"I am not so sure, Ryema. They have a young dragon with them, so they must be loaded with gold, or something. They could buy their way out."

"You are a s**t hole. Look at what their wearing! Rags with hoods. How pathetic! I bet the guy taking them is some sort of bounty hunter, or slave driver, because he certainly isn't no official."

"Ryema, do you think we should follow them? I mean, you don't see this kind of thing everyday,"suggested Seth.

"Do what you want. I am going to get some grubb. Talk to you at school. OH, I almost forgot!"Ryema threw the dustball into his private area. "What is what you get for not paying attention, dipshit."He left, laughing hysterically.

Seth fell to his knees, in serious pain. When he recovered, he got to his feet, dusted himself off (but rather poorly due to the dustball), and trailed them a slight distance away, hoping to find out the hooded people's identities.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:59 pm
Kraid turned to face the young child, sliding his cloak from his head. "What a pleasent child," Kraid grinned, a fire burning in his empty eye sockets. "Go home child," He threatened, placing a hand on the hilt of one of Witiums swords.
Miles looked silently to the child, locks of hair falling into his eyes. He didn't bother to brush them away before turning to face ahead of him again. Looking down the street he eyed an offocial looking building through a yellow veil.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:35 am
Seth halted and saw the dark eyes from the man leading the prisoners, or slaves, or whatever they were. His eyes widened as he witnessed the empty eye sockets and began to run away hurriedly, crying hysterically. He ran for a quarter of a mile before he was stopped by an officer. "What seems to be the trouble kid?"

Seth looked at the officer, still terrified of what he witnessed. "Officer. I was tracking down a man leading some shackled people into the heart of the city and saw...that the man leading them...I...I think he is a demon."

"And what makes you think that, son?"

Seth looked immensely disturbed."He had no eyes! They were empty of everything, and he is leading them to the city, as if he knows the place. Plus there were three prisoners shackled and a dragon right behind him."He began to cry again.

"Alrigt, son. I will write a report of your findings," said the officer. "You go home, now." Seth nodded and ran in the opposite direction for home. The officer looked extremely puzzled now, after hearing the child's story. Something about that story make him concentrate. Three people shackled. Nobody had been put in chains since they moved to the underground city. He whistled with his fingers and an grey hawk landed on his shoulder.

"Kylar, I want you to track down four people, three of them who are in chain heading toward the city, and a dragon. Will you keep an eye out for me while I report to the chief of the village?"

"OF COURSE!"The hawk flew off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:58 pm
Kraid pushed into the offocial building and began towards the back. He enteres a small room and removed the rope from his allies arms. Pulling the weapons from his back he distributed them to their rightful owners quickly before turning towards another door. "Ready?" He asked, looking back to the others.

Miles nodded as he adjusted the boomerang on his back. "Prefect," He nodded to himself and looked back to Yousei. "It's going to be alright," He said simply, attempting to guess what she was thinking.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 pm
Yousei looked up as her ropes were suddenly untied. Her hands clutched tightly around her weapon, as it was returned to her, and she nodded in response to Kraid's question. As Miles tried to comfort her, she smiled softly and returned her attention to the door before them, taking a deep breath to prepare herself for what was to come...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Miles turned to the door they'd entered previously and stuck a small scroll around the knob. The scroll instantly burst into flames. He turned back to face the others and placed a hand on Yousei's shoulder. "Relax," He smiled to her, "There's no reason to be frightened. I'll protect you."

Kraid shook his head and approached the next door, opening it and heading into the second room. He scanned the lavishly decorated corridor leading for what seemed to be miles. He sighed deeply, drooping his shoulders as he turned back to face the others. "Looks like we've got some walking to do before we get where we need to be."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Yousei nodded and smiled at Miles, as he tried once more to comfort her. Suddenly, she was reassured by his presence. She remembered the fact that she was surrounded by people who would guard her with their very lives.. Guardians... Guardians... she reiterated in her mind, suddenly remembering her life-long companion. She turned to face Karasu. Yousei's brow furrowed curiously, as she noticed that something was different about her, though she couldn't understand what. She looked the same, but something about her was untamed, ferocious.. murderous... Her eyes seemed fierce, and her tail swung back and forth, as would a pendulum. Yousei pondered this for a few minutes longer, until her mind returned to their current quest: avenging Camthalion, and retrieving him from the clutches of the bloodthirsty cult. She stood silently, her expression stern, as she awaited their next instructions.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:36 pm
"Are you waiting for a ******** Invitation!?" Kraid called back to the others, already a ways down the corridor.
Miled looked down the hall to Kraid and then back to Yousei. "Come on, Let's go," He spoke quickly as he took off after his departed kin.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Yousei ran forth, her weapon clutched firmly in hand. Her hood flew back, and cloak billowed, as she attempted to catch up with Kraid.

As soon as the others had moved onward, Karasu shot forth, at near breakneck speed. She almost failed to come to a stop when they met up with Kraid once more. The dragon dug her heels into the floor, before turning to face the group. Her tail swished impatiently back and forth, as she waited for the others to keep moving.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:05 pm
"STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! I ORDER YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LAW OR I WILL BLOODY KILL YOU, FILTHY ELVES!" Five officers were all running after them in hot pursuit, hoping to speak with them on friendly terms. However, when the hood of one fell, the officers were now in pursuit to kill. Elves in the lower city; completely unimaginable. "CEASE AND DESIST, YOU F*CKING HALF-BREEDS!"  

Mitsuharu Saito

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:41 pm
There was a rush of wind as a young man fell in front of the group from a nearby roof. "Well this is interesting. More elves too, are you friends of the recently deceased one?"

Standing his ground Seg pushed his brown hair out of his eyes a slight breeze blowing his tunic as he rested his hand on the hilt of his sword on his side in it's long leather sheath. Looking back at the guards coming Seg could only shrug before he noticed Karusu glancing up. "Well...you brought a dragon as well? You all look pretty tough too, this should be fun."

In the back of his mind he wondered if the dragon could sense his own dragon blood as he hid in human form by magic. If so he might half to resort to his true form reluctently.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:35 am
Witium's face controrted into a deep madning grin as he saw the guards and what seemed to be their officer, "Die..." He clanged his swords together and began marching towards the main officer. Everyone in the city was his enemy and anyone of them could be one of the elven viliage burners. With holding his left sword close to defend, he made a swing with his right sword to the officer's neck. Burning hate fueled his body with adreline making his movements faster and harder. All the while his eyes glowed a furious purple.

[just for some frame of reference, witium thinks Renlu is a officer for the other 5 guards]  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:47 am
"STOP!" Miles cried out, fire bursting from his palms. He grabbed Witiums shoulder and pulled him back. "Leave them. I'll take care of this. The rest of you go," He spoke calmly. Digging into his pocket he removed the blue stone and placed it in Witiums hand. "Good luck"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 am
Witium looked to Miles with a wicked grin, "Alright." He pocket the stone quickly and darted back to the group. Once he reached them he looked up to Karasu with his sturn purple eyes. Showing that their rage was equal and now wa the time to kill all in a simple look. The elf looked down to the direction they were going and got ready to sprint with kraid to their next destination.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:29 am
Seg remained with his sword sheathed staring at Kraid now. "Certainly never seen an elf with such a temper. So...you the group leader? You certainly look and act the part to me."

The guards almost upon the group Seg noticed he glanced back to Kraid but prepared himself for any surprises coming from that blue stone.

[Seg's currently considered an elite officer, but he doesn't actually like his job. So he's an enemy, but it won't be permenant.]  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games