Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 pm
Talk about a Poison Ivy, huh?

Please forgive my current batman kick.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm
Batman is acceptable. So are Batman kicks. X3  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 am
You're just saying that because you're biased! heart !  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm
when i had to kill del lago with leon. i think it was a glitch that happened... del lago should have won.  

Del Lago

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 am
Saddest moment!? Hmm.... I dunno, I think....

!!!!

WHEN LUIS DIED!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! LUIS WAS COOL!!! BIO EVEN SAID SO!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:29 pm
That was sad until Leon ruined it with his "LLLOOOUUUIIIISSS!!!!" then it was just funny.  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am
Lol, yeah, Leon's inability to say "Luis" (Loo-EESE) kind of made me bust a gut laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:09 am
For me it had to be RE0 when Billy & Rebecca parted ways, it all just seems bittersweet and I think I had a tear in my eye....xD

I was wondering though why he would have to leave? I'm pretty sure S.T.A.R.S Alpha team didn't know about him and I'm sure they could of used the extra help in the mansion~! (I'm aware that RE1 was made before 0 but yeah...just wishful thinking I guess.) I just hope Billy didn't get eaten by Zombie Dogs.  

Me1tedblossom

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:38 am
I would say Luis dying, that's should've been Leon,and then Luis would be a playable character, with a free Red9 or whatever Luis's gun was called.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:26 am
When Code Veronica ends, because then you know there's nothing else to look forward to...OH SNAP!!! ZING!!! Ha ha, that is, unless you like where they take off from then.  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:21 pm
rofl Good one, Stranger.

I think the saddest moment was when someone got the bright idea to use an ancient parasite instead of a virus.. grr.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 pm
NotteRequiem
rofl Good one, Stranger.

I think the saddest moment was when someone got the bright idea to use an ancient parasite instead of a virus.. grr.

Okay, you may not realize this, but when you say "Stranger", I imagine you sound like the merchant. Not a good thing. I mean, if you WANT to be compared to the merchant, that's fine... ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 pm
When our guild captain turned our homepage into an RE5 one, making us look like we'll enjoy RE5... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
rofl Good one, Stranger.

Okay, you may not realize this, but when you say "Stranger", I imagine you sound like the merchant. Not a good thing. I mean, if you WANT to be compared to the merchant, that's fine... ninja

Well whatever, Bio. It's the guys screenname. If you want to compare me to everything, then fine.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:38 pm
Who says I'm a guy? Ha ha ha, just playin'. Call me by my real name then if you don't want to be affiliated with (Or accused of sounding like) such a character.....Oh, my real name? Chase. NiCe To MeEt ChYa. AgAiN. AnD oFfIcIaLlY.

*Sniffles* But I love The Merchant! "AaAAAhhh...I'll buy it at a HIGH price. He he he he, thank you!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff