Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:51 pm
"Death comes for us All, But it's how long you can fight it that matters, as well as your leagacy"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Xirius gave Imasu a quizzical look. "Death, eh? I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Now come on, the Superior's room is right up ahead."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Opening the door to the superior's room, they appraoched him slowly and asked for their new missions as they reported in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:49 pm
(Sorry again, I was partying with my friends because of my Bday!! anyway)

Xemnas turned his attention to them.

"I want you all to watch over the Key warrior. She is leaving to find what I am missing." He paused, noticing Isamu was with the group.

"Apparently you have a new addition to the mission, very well. You're task is simple, make sure nothing happens to our warrior, Understood!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Naixen)

When Naixen slipped into the room, Xigbar was laying on one of the nursing beds. He seemed to be sleeping at first. But looked up when he heard her voice.

“Naixen?” He said in a groggy, tired voice. Xigbar tried to lean up for her, but his body just ached like there was no tomorrow. His cloak was off, revealing all the scratches and bandages along with some old scars torn into his skin. His wrists had medical raps folded around them.

“What’s been up kiddo?” he tried to chuckle.

(Ookamikiba)

The elders in the room paused and looked at Kiba oddly,

“Well,” said Demyx laughing, “ One thing at a time, there Kiba. We just got orders from the Superior, and its not just us elders that need to attend to it. This is a mission for all members, both new and old alike.”

Hearing Demyx talk like an adult, since it wasn’t too long ago that he was once a newbie too, amused Xaldin.

Larxene scoffed a little grumble, and then said to Kiba, “Please, why would Marluxia give you an order to train new recruits any way. You don’t have the experience to handle such a job-”

“Larxene,” Xaldin said in a commanding manner, making her flinch, “You will not speak to a younger member in such a way. If Marluxia thinks Kiba is strong enough to handle new recruits, then you have no say in the matter. He is not your student. Understood!”

Larxene rolled her eyes in annoyance.
“We need to depart,” said Lexaeus, “To much time has been wasted here, Luxord and Marluxia still do not know of the intrusion and the imposter is still out there. It seems that the only people who can tell the imposter away form the real thing are Naixen and Demyx.”

“I see,” said Xaldin, “then in that case,” he looks over to Ookamikiba, “Kiba, you will come with Demyx Larxene and I. We must find Marluxia and keep our eyes pealed. Vexen and Lexaeus, you can take Naixen with you, and get Xigbar off his lazy a**, He has had enough time to rest.”

(Rose)

Cessy gave her usual smile, “That’s a good question,” she chuckled.

Siax had been following behind very unwilling to speak with the girls, but that didn’t stop Cessy from asking him questions, “SO Siax, what type of food do you keep in your kitchen!!”

He didn’t answer her question, only glared, how dare she mock his position. A pause flew by before he replied, “I’m sure Xemnas will be down shortly to give you the details for you mission, Key barer. As for the food, eat what you like, I’ll be waiting outside.” He turned and left the room.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:03 pm
"As you wish Xemnas. with all of us together that won't be too hard." Kitsuna looked at Xemnas. " Where is Rose anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Understanding the mission fully, turned toward Kitsuna, Xirius, and Isamu, who seemed to have understood their current mission. "So we have to protect her and make sure she finds this thing that Lord Xemnas is missing, huh? Sounds simple enough." said Xyukotsu as they walked out of Xemnas's room and began to look for the girl named Rose who wielded the keyblade. "I think I recall, they went to get something to eat, right? Where's this place dinning room anyway? We should start looking there and start our mission as soon as possible, that way we can aid the others with this Imposter situation." said Xyukotsu as they made they're way toward the castle's dinning room.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:10 pm
shadekitsune
"As you wish Xemnas. with all of us together that won't be too hard." Kitsuna looked at Xemnas. " Where is Rose anyway."

"Interesting, I Have never seen one of these 'Key' warriors before, I have many questions for this one," I said as following Kitsuna, [The Key warriors are the ones who starve us, Let's be done with this one] said the black flame, [ shut your filthy mouth flame, the key warriors saved me from being reforged, if that would have happened, then i'd be dead] exclaimed the Tannaryu. (It is our mission to protect them, failing in which we shall all die) thought I. [As you will master] responded both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:14 pm
"Coming." Kitsuna followed Xyukotsu and the other down the hallway. "Hopefully on the mission. We can finally show off our true talents. I'm interested in seeing everyone's true potential"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:21 pm
"If you see my potential, shield yourself with your flame, that way only it is devoured.*Grin* but if I should use the Tannaryu, all you should do is run." said I, scencing her current power, (She must become my Heir at all costs, her potential is wasted on that fool Axel) thought I. "Has Axel told you that those who study only the light shall be blinded with fear if they encounter true darkness, or has he told you of his students in the past whom have died?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:30 pm
"I wouldn't be so sure, Kitsuna. Xemnas clearly stated that we need to protect Rose at all costs while we help her look for this missing item. He didn't say what to protect her from though. Which means, that the enemy is unknown or Lord Xemnas is unsure who the enemy is. We should be be wary of our actions from now on. A mistake could mean the very end." warned Xyukotsu as they walked all together down the halls of the castle. "Course, if it's a strong enemy for one. One that worries Lord Xemnas, this could prove to be interesting in some manner of way." he thought to himself.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm
Kitsuna thought about Isamu's quest. "no, axelnever told me that most light only blinds you wit fear of darkness, neither has he told me of the death toll of light flame masters." Kitsuna looked to Isamu "Axel has taught me alot tough. If it wasn't for him my powers might have overwelmed me. besides he's a light flame master and he doesn't fear darkness."
Kitsuna over heard what Xyukotsu was saying." I know that xyu-san. I'm just excited."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:39 pm
"But he hasn't seen true darkness, he is too kind towards his students. Many met their end because he didn't make them engage in true combat 'till it was too late. If you were to learn from me, then you could here the cries of your own flame. Light users use the flame as a tool, Dark users treat the flame as an equal. Axel knows not of the cries of his own flame." while saying this i thought of Dinarius, such a worthy student, why had Axel not prepared him enough.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:46 pm
"I have seen enough battles and I treat my fire with respect. I can sense him and feel him. I'm still learning many things." Kitsuna thought back to all the training missions and meditation exercises she had to go trough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Curious to what Kitsuna and Isamu were talking about, but seemed to have noticed that Isamu was provoking Kitsuna in some way she did not like. Stopping Isamu from his actions towards her, he spoke in short "Stop bickering Isamu. You know she isn't interested on what you got to say." as he walked closer to Kitsuna and began having a normal chat with her while giving Isamu a rather cold look in the eye.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:05 pm
"thankyou Xyukotsu." whispered Kitsuna  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games