Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kita Kensuke

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:21 am
Hello!! xd

My name is Kita Kensuke, I go by L in the real world. I am turning 17 this May 23rd!!! Yes!!! Ahh, I like drawing, reading -mangas only- and I like Music!! My favorite band out there would have to be Straightener!!! Why, well their style of music of course. I'm well open-minded!! I hate people who don't shut up!! I usually tune them out, hehe!! Well the rest about me, will have to be found by you!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:44 am
Hi, my Gaia name is Hrothbert after Bob from the Dresden Files, but my real name is Bob anyway. I'm in my first year at university in the UK, studying English with Educational Studies, and a friend on my course re-directed me to Gaia. She's also responsible for my obsession over the Dresden Files and musicals... I have pretty varied hobbies and interests, I guess! sweatdrop  

Hrothbert_of_Bainbridge

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 pm
Hello!
My real name is Christina.
I am getting ready to transfer to a cool college so I can finish my degree. I took a break a year ago to travel around Europe while living in Germany. I want to make video games and create all kinds of creative things. I have a unique way of thinking, although I have run into some people that think the same way. American football is my favorite sports but I like almost any kind. Nature is awesome but I have serious allergies. I am a lucky person in general but unlucky when it comes to health matters. I like learning but I don't read as much as I should. I honestly don't know what I would get with giveaway gold. I would probably save it up for something really big that I might want later. I am a saver in real life and it even carries over in the games I play. I love snow rain and wind. I dislike hot weather unless I am swimming. There is a lot of other things I got put down about me but I figured this is a good enough start. Come talk to me anytime if you want!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:18 pm
I'm Erica. And I lobe you. Whooo. :]

OHALSOONEMORETHING.

I shant wear clothing till I get me angelic scarf. -dies-

pinyaa

Rowsie Powsie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:21 pm
My name is Rowsie.
I live in Ontario, Canada <3 [[.Woot For Canadians!.]]
Um... I joined because a friend told me and ever since that day, I am absolutely addicted to this game.
Um.. This guild was introduced by a friend who was also in the guild. My sports are running...and that might be it..oh and soccer! LOL. It's fun kicking a ball around...it's not fun when yu get hit with it...
um... Yeah...I may be weird with all the "um's" but it's because I'm trying to think of what to say...it's not as east as it looks. Lol.
I am a writer. I like writing poetry, song lyrics and simple novels that are fairly well written.
<3
Rowsie

P.S. DO NOT FORGET THIS My birthday is on the 25th of June <3 Okay..Now I'm done with me! ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:25 pm
Yo, Daniel Ishido here. Aka White wolf, Aka Ace, Aka Rabbi.

About me? Who knows.. I go through so many phases I don't even know what I am for sure anymore. confused Sorry. Not much of an intro.

A Bad Wolf

DeadByChoice

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:38 pm
hey everyone whats up....my name is Beth in real life.On gaia i am known as DeadByChoice or i used to be Vampire_goth_chick1914.....i am so excited to be in a guild like this because i get the chance to win a lot of stuff like gold.....i would be excited if i one because i am a poor gain and i only have this outfit. it is awesome to be here and post so lets just let me say....... I LOVE Y'ALL BYE!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 pm
Hi, I'm Dillon. I've been on Gaia from 3 to 4 years now. I am a very calm and laid back person. I am fifteen years old and I recently moved to Texas. We [my mother and I] live in a fairly large house that is within walking distance of my school. I love to draw, and I love photography. I am really big about my Education. I am Either going to NYU or Boston university. I've always wanted to travel around the world. It has been my dream since I was a child. I was recently accepted into the people to people program, and I am going to be traveling all around Europe over the summer. If you are interested in looking at some of my work, you can click here.

Anyone who wants to chat and make a friend should PM me. :]

If I win any prize money, I'm going to use it to finish my quest once an for good. All I have left to get in my quest is a Pixie, whip of ice, and a spirit falcon. If I have extra gold left over, I'll probably end up donating.

Good luck to all of you! :]

[dillonCRUNK]

Lunar Boy Kuro

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:45 pm
Well.. I'm imneji, call me any of the following names, neji, im, or dark angel.... don't mind the last one.. well if i win.. i will one, donate.. a lot.. and two.. buy a whole bunch of items, well that's all!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:48 pm
Hi, my name is Laura, I'm 18 (19 next week!) and am sharing a flat with Hrothbert. I also study English with Education, but with side modules of film and popular culture. I'm living in Britain at the moment, but am from the Channel Islands (not that anyone usually knows what I'm talking about when I bring this up mrgreen ). Between work I'm usually inflicting my obsessions on my poor, unsuspecting flat mates or writing.  

GuruLazer

Dapper Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Rekoncile

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:51 pm
Hello hello~ I've already posted in the guild, but I've never got around to doing an intro, bwahaha.

Anyway, just call me Reko. I'm 18, Asian, and lazy. My boyfriend's awesome. California's always been my home, but hopefully someday, when I'm old and wrinkly, I will travel the world in a hot air balloon~ 8D In the meantime, I'm in college and a possible major for me is graphic design (needs practice). So yeah, Gaia's great. You're all great. Hope to have a great time. Great!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Hello im Romantic Anarchist.I made my introduction in the wrong place early before sweatdrop but im going to fix my mistakes.So my main account is Volcan_Raven. I currently use this one though. I'm 15 years old. I have been on gaia for almost 3 years now. First I started gaia then left then came back so i'm probably staying for good. If you want to know more just add me anytime. Also I LOVE random messages.  

Romantic Anarchist

Jessk

Bashful Companion

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:09 pm
User Image

I don't think I ever introduced myself here.. Whoops!

My name is Jessk (Jess, J, or some other variation), I am 21 years old and a 3rd year in college. I am a Global Studies major and Geography minor and I'll be spending this summer in Shanghai, China. Other than that I'm not too interesting. I just finished stage managing a production of Taming of the Shrew and I finally have some free time again, so look for me around gaia, where I'll be quite active until I must disappear for my study abroad. Nice to meet you all, I usually accept friends requests and love meeting new people! <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Hi there, totally new to the guild. Here to make freinds...and maybe win a million gold wink
I absolutely LOVE to roleplay, so if anyone has a really awesome roleplay guild, pm me. Cuz id love to check it out. Maybe we can even get an Rp thread going on in this guild razz probly atteract a few pples razz anyway thats me. You wanna know more, check out my profile!!!!

advice-givers-anonymous

Donate_2_you

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Hello! My name's Chrissy! And I am farely new to Gaia! i'm not super new, my other account got hacked stare So this acount is new. Just trying to get back up on my feet. I have decided to be really nice on this account. I am going to donate to people (thus the name) but i need to get some cash first. If I did win this. A little bit of the money would go to my Dream avi, my friend and then the rest would go to donating to others! Anyway yes thats me...on this account stare joking lol  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games