Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 pm
"nikki open the door please i need to talk to you face to face.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 pm
"Ozzy..let me put it this way i'm angery at you so no you can talk to the door." her voice was sickly sweet and she was pissed.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 pm
" nikki open the door i need to tell you something.....important"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:38 pm
"....Fine but you stay 3ft away from me at all times." unlocking the door she flung it open and backed away from Ozzy.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 pm
-sigh-

"is this what i has come down to nikki...you runing away from me??"

ozzy frowns and streches his hands out

"tie them together if you wish"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Nikki put her hands on her face.
"Ozzy just start talking."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:49 pm
"Nikki. . ." Ozzy sighed slowly letting the bitter air travel through his lips. "I need an answer. . . Today." Ozzy looked to her face completely serious. "No more beating around the bush. Do you love me and want to stay together, or not."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 pm
"I have told you i care deeply for you and i would love to stay with you but your such a flirt i know what you said to that girl you use to date and you feeling me up!" getting angry Nikki ran a hand through her hair angrily.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:01 pm
"Nikki. . ." Ozzy let the words linger on his lips. "You haven't answered me. I only want an answer. I know I am not perfect and I would love to atone for my mistakes with you. You keep sliding away from my question though. You never give me a straight answer." Ozzy looked slowly to the ceiling. Then back to her face. "I know we have our problems but damnit Nikki... I can't read you like this. I am a man its not in my nature. You have to tell me how you feel not drop these subtle hints about you being angry or unhappy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:04 pm
Nikki took a deep breath. "I love you."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Ozzy walks slowly towards Nikki. Grasping her arms he pulls her in slowly to his chest. "You love me?" Ozzy whispers gently. He lays his lips against her forehead letting it drift down over her eyes and nose and stopping on her lips. Letting the kiss linger tasting her sweet lips. Ozzy looks to her eyes. "I. . ." He stumbles around the words.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm
Nikki blushed and looked off to the side hoping she wouldn't catchi to much attention but waiting and wanting to hear what he had to say.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 pm
"I. . ." Ozzy still stumbles with the words. "I. . . I love you Nikki. More so than you will ever imagine. You are my world and I wish only to see your face in the mornings. I love you." Ozzy blushes deeply and looks away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm
Placing a kiss on his cheek Nikki smiled. "I...me too."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm
Ozzy peers deeply into her eyes. He slowly and passionatly places his lips to her. Lingering for the longest time. His hands grip her back and his sighs. "I am sorry I ever hurt you, I am a fool." He slowly looks away. He looks back to her eyes his heart burning. He looks to her chin her nose. Feeling the beauty seep into his mind. Realizing that he was truly a fool for ever trying to push away the greatest thing in his life.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games