Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 am
"Come one, come all, to the greatest show on Earth!"

An oddly shaped man stood atop a small pillar directly inside the Main Gates.

"No! Not just the Earth! The greatest show anywhere! Welcome to the biggest circus of any time! See elephants, bohemians, Indians, and courtesans! See acrobats and juggling bears, exotic girls, fire eaters! Muscle men, contortionists, intrigue, danger, and romance! Electric lights! Machinery! Oh the electricity! It will be... Spectacular, spectacular! No words of the vernacular can describe this great event! You'll be dumb with wonderment!"

The man waved his arms in excitement. They were far too long for his squat body, as were his legs. His hair was a real shocker, though. It stood straight up six or seven feet into the air, flashing brightly with every color imaginable!

"Welcome one, welcome all, into the city inside our wall! Come for danger, come for fun, we have sights for everyone!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:52 am
Forte' watched with interest as the strange man waved his spider-like arms and legs, soon attracting a large crowd.
"So this town is a circus?" thought Forte'. He smiled, "Sounds just like home!"
When the crowd cleared, Forte' timidly stepped up to the ill-proportioned man. "H-hello, my--my name is Forte'. I'm a musician," Forte' said, holding up his travel bag. It contained a guitar and a flute, among the rest of his belongings. "How m-might I join this circus you s-s-spoke of?"  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:06 am
"Life is a circus, my boy, and we're all just players! And this is the city where everything happens!"

The man whiled his arms in front of him and, with a loud bang and a flash of light, a massive bouquet of flowers appeared in his hands. He threw it up over the heads of the crowds of newcomers to the city. Natives and longtime residents no longer thought the Ringleader's antics to be so amazing.

"For the lovely bride!'

The ringmaster looked down at the one with the bag, Forte'. His appraising eyes looked the boy over, noting the presence of instruments and talent.

"If you have a certain will of heart and skill with what you love, you will one day rise to become one of the great players in this magnificent city! All that it takes to succeed is faith, hope, and a strong heart and will!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:13 am
Forte' considered what the strangely shaped man had said. "This is all well and good, but where does that leave me?" He thought.
"Well, in that case, could you point me in the right direction?" he said to the man.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:22 am
"The right path all depends on the traveler! The clans could do very well with your talent and heart, but a clan may not be the path for you just yet. The seekers in the librarian clan, the Tenth Sea are always looking for citizens like you when you are ready. But until that time, I suggest starting off in a place where you can learn the ways of the city. Go to the Plushie Palace. I hear that they are on the verge of opening a pizzeria and are in need of aid. The palace is also one of the most welcoming establishments in the city!"

The Ringleader pointed a long arm straight down one street and then bent it in at least six places to accommodate turns.

"That way, m'boy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am
Forte rubbed his arm, grimacing as the man unbent his arm and began preaching his statement once more, to the next startled newcomer.
"Pizzaria, eh?" Forte' thought. "Sounds as good as any job."
"Thank you!" Forte' called over the man's voice. Opening his bag, he pulled out his flute and played a short tune of clarity. Mind cleared, the strange directions the ringleader had given him seemed easy enough to follow, and he made his way to the "Plushie Palace".
((Forte' Goes to Plushie Palace))  

2ndLtHavoc

Breyer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:39 am
Breyer walks out of the Greyhound bus as it stops at the city gates. He is dressed for a beach vacation, and brings two pieces of rolling luggage with him. He thinks to himself, "I wonder what I will find in this town. I hope that I can relax and enjoy the sights."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:37 pm
max flys high through the night sky on his hover board when he looks down to the streets and sees whats going on "whats that?there is alot of people gathering there maybe one of them has a lead to where IT is"flys down to the strange man going on about something and got off the board
"exuse me but do you know anything about this this thing"hands the man a photo with the picture of a large egg on it.  

mahkos

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:52 pm
Suddenly a flash of light brightend the main gate, then quickly dissapered. in its place a young man stood, he was wearing a black scarf and in his left hand he held a black bass. the onlookers who were surprised by the flash quickly looked away as if nothing happend.
"hmm, back in my home town? i must have off-shoot that last blast* yea" (*what he calls teleportation)
he looked around and saw the many differant people walking by including a boy on a hover board.
"well, since im here i might as well get something to eat, yea."
he walked off toward a man pushing a cart filled with icecream bars.
"this will do, yea!" he reached in and took 3 cold bars, then quickly "basted" off to behind a near by building.
"HEY, WERE THE HELL'D THAT KID GO?" the icecream man yelled, but no one paid any attention
"hehehehe, this will serve for dinner, yea!" david smirked
he leaned against the back of the building, facing an alley as he ate his cream of ice. after he finished it he walked down the alley to leave.

"huh..............huh..................huh"

"whos there, yea?" he said, turning around quickly. he saw a small girl of maybe 8 years old. she was ghostly pale, with cystal blue eyes and light blond hair. she wore a dress that ended at her ankels, it was completely white. she grabbed his shirt as she fell to the ground, gasping for air.
"wha? are you okay little girl, yea?" he said as he was trying to catch her.

"Trevor, help me......" she cried as she fell

Trevor wrapped his arms around her "i...i know you, dont i, yea?"

"Trevor, help me......" she repeated

she bacame more transparent as each moment paced until she dissappared.
"Wait! Who are you! what do you need help with? were are you going, yea?" he said, but it was too late, she was gone. he knew he saw her befor, but from what or from were he didn't know.
"DAMNIT!" he yelled. he raised his head. out of the corner of his eye he saw a huge shadow before him. he looked around to she an idetical girl, but she was differant in everey way.....

(how was that for a first post? i no, im not that good....yet! sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:29 pm
max sees the event catching his eye barely"whats going on?"max runs over to to trevor "hey calm down"max looks off to see if he could spot the transparent girl "nope"max crosses his arms and tries to think of a way to benefit himself with trevors situation"hey i,ll help you out with this but first do you know anything about this"hands trevor the same picture of a large egg.  

mahkos

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:14 am
Trevor pushed past Max to see the new girl. she was the same height and probably the same age as the first girl. Her eyes were a deep and dark shade of brown. her hair was jet black, and her skin had much more color then the previous girl. she was wearing a solid black t-shirt, with short blue jeans. like the first girl, she was bare foot. Trevor didn't even notice the boy standing next to him, the girl envoked all of his attention.
Trevor walked up to the girl, but she just stood there, looking into his eyes with a deep intensity.
"hello" He said, reaching his hand out for hers. "my name is Trevor. what's your name, yea?"
she didn't speak, she only smiled as her hand connected with his. she walked towards the street, pulling Trevor along with her....

(ok, im going to Plushie Palace , also, im gonna work on adding the two girls to the character profiles)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:55 am
max is a bit suprised by whats going on"wow...this interesting.i miht even get something out of it...maybe a new power..."max looks at the photo"okami just wait a little longer"max runs after trevor trying not to be noticed and not realizing it would be easier to use his board."hehe"

(to plushie palace)  

mahkos

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:09 pm
Mitoko walked up to the main gate and looked around for a bit.
"Man, its been so long since i've been here," he said. He noticed a few people mingling around and decided to sit near the gate and watch a few of the people near the gate.
"This place never gets boring."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 pm
Mitoko woke up after having fallen asleep near the gate. He stood and stretched reaching as far upwards as he could. "Man, I wonder where those guys i was with before went off to, hell, I still have no idea how I ended up out side the city in the first place" He pulled some Pocky out of the bag on his back and ate some. With one still in his mouth he decided to head to the abandoned church. Mitoko smiled and jumped over the gate. As he landed he took off in a run to the church.

((to the abandoned curch))  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Brake sat up quickly from where he was lying to the side of the Main Gate. "Gah!" He looked around himself, trying to figure out where he was. "Wait...If I fell, I'd be at the bottom of the Dyceler Building. And I'm not dead, not paralyzed, and nowhere near the Dyceler Building. Huh. Weird." He stood up, almost tripping on the scarf that hung down just below his knees. He walked to the front of the Main Gate to see if there was a sign telling him where he was. "Welcome to Byako? I've never heard of any area called Byako before. Ah well. I hope it isn't too rural." Brake walked through the gate and into Byako. [To somewhere]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff