Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:35 pm

(srry i wasnt on, i got to go in 20 min, and i'll be back agin in 40) Ikkie rose from flames and pulled his katana surrounded by 10 shadows "Lets go" four of the shadows ran derectly at Ikkie, but he jumped and dodged them, quickly slashing one. The other 9 found out he was using a sword so they morphed their arms in to blades. a clash started, Ikkie dodged mnay of the blows with his sword, but got cut in the shoulder. Ikkie then swirled in the air cutting two of their heads off, 7 left. Ikkie then used his seal and put flames on his sword, taking out 3 without a problem. The remaining enimies (4) saw the flames, then they put shadow flames on their swords "Not good" Ikkie then created a sword completely made out of flames and blocked all of the hits. Then he jumped in the air and lit a kunai on fire, throwing it at the neck of one of them, instant kill. The remaining three just kept swinging their swords like crazy. Ikkie then made a fire clone to help out, he too had two swords. The clone and Ikkie performed a justu, combining the clone and his swords and Ikkie's sword, creating an ultimate sword, allowing Ikkie to cut the remaining 3 into shreads. Ikkie then looked at Miharu "She might need help...." Ikkie then flung himself towards Miharu
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Miharu saw the shadows and Ikkie so she throwed her shuriken at them killing 2

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Ikkie then activates his sharingan and looks at Ozzy "I see you've finally arrived" Ikkie said with a grin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:41 pm

Gohma looked at the fighting figures around him. He looked at Hokori and smiled. "He is right you know. You are a disgrace!" Gohma screamed as he focused on the Nekote. He flew forward putting all of his speed into it and started striking at Hokori.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:42 pm

ozzy dd not look at ikkie pathetic he has not even mastered his sharingan ozzy kept wacthing gohma
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:43 pm

Ikkie then rises to see a huge horde of shadows "Hey, Miharu, can you send a huge tornado at the enemies? I'd like to add my own suprise to it" Ikkie lit a fireball in his hand

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Hokori screamed in outrage as he blocked the hits. He was sluggish the rage controling him and he almost got hit. "You insignificant whelp!" He screamed flinging his scythe around quickly. The blade lodged into Gohma's leg and Hokori ripped it out pulling most of it with the blade. "How dare you insult me!" He screamed moving back in for a killing blow.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 pm

Ikkie then activates his Mengekyo Sharingan "Ozzy, watch a pro at work" Ikkie then grinned

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:47 pm

Gohma felt the wound knit slowly together. He stood and looked down. Gohma watched as the scythe came in low meaning to strike him in the stomach. He blocked the blow with his Nekote and ripped the blade out of Hokori's hands. "You are the whelp!" He said calmly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:47 pm

((Ikkie we already killed all the shadows we could)

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:48 pm

((No there is still more....did'nt you read Gohma's post? anyways, make a tornado plz))

"GOHMA GOOOOO!!!" Miharu cheered again

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

((did you buy your M sharingan))

ozzy sat down and still had hi sharingan active "hokori you bore me fighting someone so weak that saids alot about you....you weakling" ozzy yanwend as he kept wacthing
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:50 pm

Ikkie then sighed "Ignoring me again stare " Ikkie was then grabbed by a shadow goul and then flipped it over "Stupid shadows, no offense fluffy!"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:50 pm

Hokori screamed as the blade slid from his hands. He gestured for the other nine guardians and two dropped down infront of Gohma. The other seven made themselves unseen and waited for the opportunity to attack.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games