Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm
jmsallan1
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1
i have a queston. how come i can do something and got yelled at for it for ever. but when they do the same thing i have to allmost thank her for doing it.

Could you give an example?

my girlfriend is allways at least 30 minuts late to oure dates. and i told her eachtime it was ok. but i was 5 minuts late and for 2 hours i had to listen to her wine and complain and get mad about it. i finaly told her to shut up and left.

I see... one thing... it could be PMS, another... she could just be a total *****, or she doesn't realize what she's doing... Have you told her about how she does that to you when you teat her better when she does it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 am
MatCauthom
Teh Pure
Post-it note QWEEN
well... why do guys go out with girls when they know they will cheat on them bc they have cheated on like a million other people before and then act so surprised when they find out shes cheating? and im on the line too

User Image

`Because guys are sexist and have double standards. :<

They think it's okay for them to cheat, but the moment their girlfriend cheats on them it's a national emergency and cheating is such a horrible thing. Guys do this for a lot of things. =/

I find that comment horribly offending for the most part. Those men do it for the sheer fact that, well, that is how they get their kicks. They think they are the "ultimate playah" and that is how things work. Now in my last relationship I was cheated on. I did not treat this as a "national emergeny" but rather shrugged it off and went my seperate way. I don't know how it is for other men but that is how it went down with me. Usually the ones to treat it as such are the "ultimate playahs" and just can't handle their own game turned against them.

`Well then, I believe you to be the smartest male I have ever spoken with.

neutral

Teh Pure

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:34 pm
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1
i have a queston. how come i can do something and got yelled at for it for ever. but when they do the same thing i have to allmost thank her for doing it.

my girlfriend is allways at least 30 minuts late to oure dates. and i told her eachtime it was ok. but i was 5 minuts late and for 2 hours i had to listen to her wine and complain and get mad about it. i finaly told her to shut up and left.

I see... one thing... it could be PMS, another... she could just be a total *****, or she doesn't realize what she's doing... Have you told her about how she does that to you when you teat her better when she does it?

she dose it with or without the PMS. shes not that mutch of a *****. and she dodn't beleve me. im thinking about dumping her. hope she gets some body just like her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:54 pm
jmsallan1
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1

she dose it with or without the PMS. shes not that mutch of a *****. and she dodn't beleve me. im thinking about dumping her. hope she gets some body just like her.

Judging by what you are telling me, that might be the best thing to do...  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

[Noi]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Why are men so obsessed with first person shooters?

:/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 pm
[Noi]

I think it has to do with the aggressive tendencies hard wired into the male brain that is suppressed due to the lack of caves and spears. That duck shooter game for super nintendo was awesome. 3nodding  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Aladyia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:33 pm
Heyyyy.....I like first person shooters! but I'm not a guy soo I dont count! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:33 pm
Sugrie
[Noi]

I think it has to do with the aggressive tendencies hard wired into the male brain that is suppressed due to the lack of caves and spears. That duck shooter game for super nintendo was awesome. 3nodding

Duck Hunt for the Nintendo wasn't a first person shooter though, and it was still awesome. xD;  

[Noi]

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 pm
[Noi]
Sugrie
[Noi]

Duck Hunt for the Nintendo wasn't a first person shooter though, and it was still awesome. xD;

*ish lame like whoa* No idea what I'm taking about passed 11pm guaranteed or your money back! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:41 pm
[Noi]

BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME.

I could spend all day messing around with gary's mod.  

calcifer9

lil_miss_sexy_bitch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:45 pm
what is or are first person shooters??????????  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:07 pm
it is a game that u see thought ther eye and u shoot pepoel
do u like your hair in a poney tall or bun y look nicer with it down  

Dark Mr

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:12 pm
rocktop
do u like your hair in a poney tall or bun y look nicer with it down

User Image
`So, like, I'm translating this as "Why do girls like their hair in a pony tail or bun when they look better with it down?" and if I'm wrong then I don't care because you have bad grammar.

It's a matter of personal preference. I'm a girl, and I never wear my hair up except when I'm in Personal Fitness class or when it's dirty and I don't want to wash it in the morning.

Some girls think they look better with their hair up. -shrugs- Some of them just think it's easier to deal with. Most girls at my school wear their hair down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:17 pm
[Noi]

probly cause it gives the feeling that you're really there and that they like the adrenaline rush at times

xd i like rpgs best
why is it that both genders think that in some way they, could be big or small matter, that all girls or all guys act the same potential way??  

r u b y b l u e 12

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:11 pm
With the hair thing, it could also be because the girl's been wearing it up for so long and feels uncomfortable when it's down. I was like that for ages because wearing my hair down made me feel self-conscious. I didn't think it looked good because it wasn't long enough yet and I was trying to grow it out. When I felt that it was long enough, I started wearing it down.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff