Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:46 am

Queen Spazzy

Honest same here for form battle events cause otherwise they take a whole lot longer & we're already pushing it with what we do alone. xp

Aye, glad to be able to chat around here things tbh. As for adult function tbh idk if I met anyone whom fully knows it, but as you seen my shares some adults in my life even if I am an adult now too sadly... aren't all well adulty. sweatdrop (no care that adulty isn't a word, we get my meaning.)

Ikr, it's magical and not the fun HP books or TTRPGs kind of magic.
As for them showing up July 21st it never happened an ngl I'm a mixture of glad and upset & I'm only upset as with how you mentioned I could have possibly got some answers all on the dog case or made it clear they got to do something soon with her as Valkyrie is sweet do not get me wrong but she has her moments where I want to magically kick that pitbull to the moon. (When she excitement pees all over our home is one those moments, I know it isn't easy to control but when she has diarrhea I wish she'd always go on the pads we put down over dumping all over the floors, and we're all getting tired of how much she jumps on all of us as she's a hyper youthful dog especially thanks to the fact the owners feed her mostly sugar as it's cheap af pedigree dog food; I mean time and time it'd be fine but for her only meals that are that brand of dog food is a nightmare for others, others like us not her owners & possibly even her owners hence the whole "WHEN THE @@@@ ARE YOU GUYS GETTING VAL!?" case as she seems to be living here now imo, which is unwanted as the big dog wont leave smaller pets be to be smaller pets & if I can't ever cuddle our smaller pets ever again I will become evil. cat_evil )

((I know I can go into rooms to cuddle them & I have but the point is more they need to take their own pet with them already as their dog is getting to be more of an arse. emotion_facepalm Also thanks for the birthday wishes it went okay; It started out a decent day but that wasn't too long as Valkyrie got bad diarrhea so it became a nightmare near the end as the smells and cleaning up. emotion_skull ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Tobi Kaito

Yeah, most people don't have all of the adult thing figured out, but they manage to muddle through life well enough. I mostly only know how adulting works in theory because my brain refuses to play ball in many circumstances that barely faze other people. cat_sweatdrop (Like phone calls. I am literally incapable of making calls myself, not even to the automated pharmacy system to refill my pills, I have to have my beau handle those things. I can muddle through if someone calls me, but I'm still at least fifteen kinds of awkward and rely on having scripted out the conversation possibilities beforehand.)

Wow, rude, did they even bother to send you birthday greetings? I only get birthday greetings from my mom and in-laws, but that's been basically the norm for as long as I can remember. For them to drop the ball like this is just, ugh. Doggo may eventually grow out of the excitement peeing, but if she's frequently having diarrhea, that's a problem. Cheap food isn't necessarily bad (tight budgets and needs must and all that), but non-normal waste means she isn't processing something well and NEEDS something different. Not that it is your problem to solve, since she's not your dog, but I have zero respect for anyone that won't even try to give their pet what they need. (I mean, I already had zero respect for Sir Shouty, but now it's in the negatives.) And you shouldn't HAVE to go into a specific room just to cuddle the pets that actually belong in your household; it's their home and they deserve to have the run of it without being terrorized by what is essentially an uninvited guest.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:43 pm

Queen Spazzy

Aye scoring myself kindly I'd give me a 4/10 cause experiencing the harsh realities if life later in my life than most adults had. (most adults I know had their own lives around 18 years old even if living in a dorm room with fellow college students, I went more I cared for my dementia having father route dropping out in my senior year and becoming a town subject of my school peers and juniors along with any of their siblings and parents.
Rumors depended the person and what they knew/thought of me.

Being rude to me I'd give me a low 2.5/10 for adulthood knowledge.
Others being kinder to me than even myself may score me at a solid 5/10 but idk. sweatdrop

Overall we all got our knowns and have no clues, which is possibly what draws all of us to our partners we find ourselves as most I met for partners the things one doesn't know well or doesn't want to do for adulthood things the other helps them to do it more. 3nodding {This being the partners I met in life that worked out not my family's bad batches of partners which has me in fear honestly finding my own partner in life. sweatdrop I wish I didn't have the finding a partner in life fears, but with growing up seeing 98% failed relationships with 70% of those being messy break ups, "oh shits" or outright the partner was just an awful person apparently as they left while stealing all the money/pets/belongings of theirs and the person they left so abruptly... yeah I fear what will my luck that feels bad honestly bring to me. gonk Then ypu add the whole ordeal of my great nieces and one nephew killing my moods of wanting any kids with their bad behaviors, but to save me from that I remind myself as a parent I'd be able to handle my kids hopefully ten times better then Regina's bunch seem to be.)

Sadly honestly I'm use to not much family showing for my birthday, in my youth it was even rare to have most the family showing up, at maximum in my past I'd see my older siblings minus maybe Chris my eldest brother as he worked security even back then so night hours had him missing out plenty not on his days off, and possible one set of grandparents until I got older along with them so being in worse traveling shape It would be more we left to see them until my 11th birthday case as well the BS of evil step-mom occurred then, and my life drastically fell apart from there as I got a worse attitude about life in general seeing as things didn't want to be so sunny happy any more & went to rear the blob fish face of our real world to kid me that early. (and dealing with seeing my mother die in front of me from an acute asthma attack when I was only five I was already walking that problems child mindset tbh, so her accused crime those past Emmett officers enforced into my mind that I had to have done as bribes are a damn thing in real life sometimes & the more damn green papers with presidential faces that you own the more you can toss around minds like making a salad!!!

moving from my anger burst there now some as I make no promise more will not show up here; Our world is cruel basically and kid me now seen that occur twice in his life; Once with fact people can die young as his mother left the Earth fairly young (late 30s, I am in my early 30s & would really hate to die so soon suddenly tbh even if on real bad days I ask to die cause thanks anxiety and depression.), and then again when I hit eleven years old I learnt in my own views that people with wealth can ruin those with less wealth/young adult men really love pretty looking young adult women with big tits & thin waistlines. And so I started a hatred for all authority figures not my dad at eleven years old for the police promised to protect the truth were not letting me be honest, the judge we dealt with even seemed uncaring as at most that elder did was offer me a shitty way out of a death penalty the evil b***h wanted to happen but with the twist of if I failed anything of that BS I was forced to do until I was 18 years old they'd do the actions wanted by the evil step mother, so I only had that do or die case in my life now!!! which honestly would possibly have destroyed any other child more than it seemed to have destroyed me, but again watching your mom die before you does the same so I may have been broken.)

{{I lost myself in ranting there about my past ngl I had to reread some to grasp a bit what I was even on about before the rant there...}}

Overall life is rough & I do not want kids seeing it is rough so soon which makes this whole Mr. Shouts guy my least fave adult or more man-child tbh cause sure I get mad and at times have my own burst of rage, but seems so far unlike him I try hard not to do it near people especially children. xp
(Hence my many times I'll go walk when mad feelings occur.)

Now for some video game things I'm doing news!

My mostly introverted butt is at times playing Sea of Thieves with random people idk at all lately, & I just learnt of how to do the press to text chat for better talking to others. xp (hopefully now I can chat better to people and make more pals with randoms I meet.)

I'm highly debating if I'll try to even do a brig group 2-3 players group in game, or scarier the Galleon ship crew me with three other random players of who knows how they'll play.

And even though I'm white irl I play as a black pirate for I liked the pirate's look (it's a rare one blind eye and starts with some scars.) so I got some fears I'll run into racist people in game.

So far I never met any racist yet but I do fear it as I seen racist players pop up in live streams of players whom used pirates like me, both black irl themselves and not as gamers are just going to game, we give no shits about races if we like the character we made that's our in game persona, you know as it should be!!! As honestly whom cares!? Seriously we're all human no matter the skin tone!!!

Any ways yeah... I played with random people in sloop games (A just me and one other only game) and so far with two of those I met no racist and made one friend after game.

It's was a female pirate whom seems fine with the Reaper's flag for emissary so I may ask if we can do Reaper's bones emissary, let alone ask if she knows how to get skeleton curse let alone wants it and try to get her to join in that as I honestly want any curse but most of all skeleton curse.
(I may even ask if she knows others whom want it, need it or are willing to help me get it to join us in a group as the more treasure grabbers we got the better to level up and also the better defended we be having each three others to watch our back.)

But overall SoT random player crews been good for sloop games thus far, I hope if I do larger crews it keeps solid good people.

Back to irl talk things.

Valkyrie is getting worse in attitude the pup isn't trying to announce her bathroom needs anymore since the pads were put down for her runs. gonk

I hope soon the group of hers takes her to their new home if and when they got it, as I'm losing my mind and self to this chaos of dog sitting this pit pup.

I can't say 100% pedigree is bad for the pup, but I can say it gives her more sugars thus pup is more hyper, and her messes stink to high heck idk if sugar does that to dogs or if Val is just one stink machine of a dog but gfdi if I have her drop poop inside the house again with no runs happening I may find ways to mail her up to dog heaven early. (not really, but dang her messes stink and I wish she'd announced needing outside again over just going on our floors!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:31 pm

Tobi Kaito

Sorry it has taken me longer than usual to reply, I just didn't have the energy for it until today. (And yesterday I was busy, had a doctor's appointment, some labs to have done, a vaccine to be jabbed with. It was also library day, and reset day in FFXIV, which meant raids to run. I topped the whole, long day off with a killer headache that refused to go away until about seven a.m.)

I'd probably score you higher, honestly. I mean, you were taking care of another adult full-time before you were out of your teens. Plus you have your own home, and roommates, pay bills, and successfully care for yourself and cats. If I hadn't managed to hook my beau, I'm sure I'd still be living with my ma. cat_sweatdrop Well, best case scenario, at least.

I'm in the no kids club; I can barely manage to take care of myself, let alone another human being. Also not keen on passing my s**t genetic lottery on to someone else, not to mention how ******** the world we live in is. If it helps, though, most kids aren't like The Clan. With proper parenting, they won't be so destructive to themselves or others. Like, my godkids were easy peasy toddlers, we didn't have to really discipline them past sticking them in time out for an appropriate time then making sure they understood why they were punished. I don't remember most of my younger cousins getting into much trouble, either. At least not with my mom. My aunt's youngest would get a little weird sometimes, but we knew before anyone else in the family would admit it that he was on the spectrum. Her oldest was the real trouble maker, but only with his parents because they spoiled him and treated him as if he could do no wrong, my mother and I wouldn't let any bullshit happen on our watch. And, I mean, getting upset is fine, everyone has feelings, it's all in what you do with them that separates the man-children from their more functional peers. Being angry and walking away or talking out? Functional guardian material! Getting angry and taking it out on the kids and/or others around you? Man-child, 0/10 parental material rating.

As for my gaming, xiv is taking up the usual new expansion amount of time. Which is to say, RIP my free time because I'm obsessively leveling every class and job in the game to max. Half patch just dropped, so I have new tomestones to earn and new gear to grind for. I managed to re-up my mentor status before x.01 dropped. Which doesn't really DO anything, but I like my burger king crown. I've maxed a good few jobs and classes already, actually, so I'm making decent progress.

Glad you're having good luck so far with randos in your game! I know relying on strangers in any online game is rather hit-or-miss. And as far as potential racists go, it's just like out in real life, there will always be some bigot out to make life miserable for anyone that isn't them or doesn't fit their ideals. Just leave the game instance/kick them from the instance, block them, and move on with life.

I can't say for sure about how pedigree food might affect the smell of dog waste, I don't think we ever used it, too expensive for us. cat_sweatdrop But smelly poops usually indicate inadequate processing of some compound or other in the food, either because the body literally can't process it or because some nutritional/dietary need isn't being met. Giving her some yogurt with her food every day might help, or making sure her fiber intake is sufficient. (I had a Dalmatian when I was a kid that had trouble with constipation, we had to mix metamusil with his food. Boy could clear a room real fast with a single fart. But I also happen to know fiber works both ways for aiding regularity.) Possibly even a less processed food could help, since she could well be reacting to one of the fillers or dyes or something. (My in-laws had a rescue that had to have grain-free food and yogurt every day or she'd end up looking like a Mexican hairless dog [context: she was a long-haired birding hound looking mutt], so regardless of what some people say, grain-free isn't always "just a fad." ) Of course, it's not your job to figure out and fix the cause, but if anyone wanted a place to start, well, there it is. Additional fun fact about dogs, though; they use fat over any other caloric form for energy!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:28 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:06 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:20 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:06 pm

Queen Spazzy

Aye well as stated I was being cruel to myself on scoring adulting.
(If I were to be even kinder I'd say possibly a 8/10, and a bit of me feels we both know why some what )

The no kids club really calls out to me some after the clan of my niece's bunch of brats I'd gladly kick and punch around like it was Street Fighter or some other fun fighting games out there (with some days it feels Mortal Kombat more mood wise.), but moving along things... I also kind of want my own family some too kind of but also the fears of kids being awful as the clan ruins that mood much as it shouldn't do so.
{Curse my older niece's clan of brats. emotion_donotwant }

Nice xiv seems fun I really need to join/play someday just idk when or if I will ever do so.
(And being me I got a lot of other games with few always eating my time like SoT atm is doing.)

I'm also glad for the good luck so far but I fear when I try to do Glitterbeard event in SoT I'll run into a lot of butts in SoT community ngl. (Glitterbeard requires 8+ players going to plunder valley and playing a shanty at a special location at a certain hour all facing one another in the circle, the issue is you for a crew all player crews max at 4 meaning it's make an alliance time and 50/50 happens there a lot more and most the time many want no alliances and just seek to kill others out right.) {on a good note though sometimes saying Glitterbeard gets people to chill on murder too so here's hoping we land the good kinds.}

But if worse happens I can always do the cheap solo method of breaking in via row bot with a harpoon & a stool. (which is much harder than getting people ironically. emotion_skull )

Honest we may never know why Val's poo stinks to devil's death... but dealing with her til hopefully the 13th according to the family of ours she belongs to, I may just try seeing about some things to hopefully make her stink less, or I;ll go evil and make her stink more so when she does go back she's their stinky issue then. twisted
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:40 pm

Tobi Kaito

Heh, how you feel about The Clan reminds me of a bit from SAO Abridged. "I'll throw down with an eight-year-old, I don't give a ********." At any rate, you could always go for adopting if you happen to be worried about the whole genetic lottery bit. (Since sometimes children do act out from problems/disorders that can be inherited.) I always say if I ever get the mothering urge, I'll adopt, that way I can take in an older child and not have to worry about getting the gross baby phase wrong. cat_lol (Because I'm not good with babies, like, at all. My beau is great with them, but until a kid can literally tell me what they want, I'm pretty much lost at sea with them.)

I love FFXIV. Like, I can happily sing its praises to anyone that will listen. Except for, like, high-end content, you don't really have to deal with people AT ALL unless, for some reason, you want to. Their duty finder system is FANTASTIC for a socially challenged person like myself. No asking strangers to party up, just queue in and let the system match you up on its own! Plus in most of the story dungeons, you don't even have to enter with real people unless you want to, you can just go in with computer-controlled NPCs. (Which is an absolute godsend when you're playing a DPS, no 15+ minute waits for a party match in DF queue.) You can also play all the way through Stormblood, the second expansion, with NO monetary commitment! The free trial is VERY generous, if you ever decide you really want to try XIV! No time limits, you can play and level EVERY class and job (barring a few locked behind other expansions) in the game to level 70, and should be able to create a character in any race you desire; none of the races are locked behind expansion purchases! There aren't really many social function limits, either, though you won't be able to send out friends requests (though others can send them to you and you can accept them) and won't be able to join a free company (which isn't a big deal, you won't get some of the "perks" that FCs can apply to their members, but the new adventurer bonus makes them pretty much moot, anyway). Probably the biggest actual limits are on the gil you can carry (only up to 300k), player-to-player commerce (no trades or marketboard access), access to retainers being restricted, and trial accounts have the lowest priority in the login queue (which, at the moment, at least on my world, isn't really a problem except maybe at peak times in the evening on reset day [Tuesday] and sometimes on weekends). I know I sound like an advertisement right now, but I just really love XIV. cat_sweatdrop And if you ever do decide to play, I'm on the Primal server, world of Famfrit! My main is Feilana Cael, thought I have almost a half dozen alts at this point (Marikaela my potato child, Kalieira my bunbun girl, Airileina my cotton candy dragon, and I JUST made Jalaqinara the lion babe; my whole clan has the same last name of Cael). Anyway, if/when you give it a try, feel free to hit me up! My beau plays, too, he has a couple alts but only plays his main anymore lately, which is Lena Cael. I'm on WAY more often than he is, though. XIV might as well BE my life at this point. Oh, and since I was already on the page to reference trial restrictions, I'll just drop a link to the trial page in here, in case you want to look into it at some point! The latest expansion DID come with a graphical upgrade, though, so PC hardware requirements did go up as a result. Buuuut, since I think you're a Microsoft console sort, they also recently released FFXIV to the xboner crew. (Series X|S to be specific. I just refer to the masses that give Microsoft consoles their custom as the xboner crew, or xboner bros. It's a dumb joke from the xbox one days that happened to stick with me and my beau.) It's also available on ps4/5, so, y'know, options!

Ahem, and now that my fangirling moment has passed... I suppose for the Glitterbeard thing, if you can manage to match with some decent folks for your own crew, then at least you only have to find another decent crew? Or maybe some of the nice randos will know some people and you can try to plan out a good time for it? Have to say I am a bit curious about the solo method. Specifically the stool. Like, harpoon, okay, normal, but stool?? That's a bit weirdly specific. cat_xp

Oh, someone FINALLY got around to talking to you about THEIR dog?!! Hot diggity damn, is the sky falling? Anyway, plain yogurt is probably a safe starting point for trying to make her less stinky! Just add, like, a heaping tablespoon to her food. And, assuming you like yogurt, even if it doesn't work, you can always eat it yourself. cat_razz

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:47 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:55 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:46 am

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:21 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:46 am

I'm starting to think there's a Calcifer GIF for every occasion...
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff