Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3699 3700 3701 3702 3703 3704 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 am
I just get paranoid about this place . . . it's been around for so long, and I always worry that I am letting it down as I see activity dwindle more and more over the months. Still, my efforts to revitalize this place don't seem to work, and it just concerns me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 pm
With holiday breaks coming up soon, I don't mind advertising the RPR - it's just that I spam invites, and you have the guild set up so that people come to YOU, so that you can judge their roleplaying. I'm not sure yet how to adapt my style to yours.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:10 pm
I was thinking of the setting being sometime after the events of AC, with the original characters having retired in some hidden place because they are OVER saving the world, or something to that effect.

Haha, summoning materia. xD I gotta try that sometime.

Well, we can always recruit people who've demonstrated their abilities elsewhere. I mean, just go through Barton Town or our affiliates (do we have any?) and look for some likely members and invite 'em into the guild. Well, only crew members can do that, right? If anything, we can suggest users to Magni or other active crew members.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm
*a flying tackle at the Talon before realizing it's the wrong Talon* CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DarkScarlettVixen

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:01 pm
*loving his new avi of a Big Daddy* Rrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooo . . . .

I would welcome people of all levels of skill, such is the nature of the Refuge. Unfortuantely, this place has never had any affiliates. With it being so big and old, most proposed affiliates would gain far more than we would from them. At this point however . . . and I am the only real active member of the crew. EKA is around from time to time, but the remainder of the crew is hardly active on Gaia, much less here.

*waves his drill-arm at Scarlett* Long time no see, darlin'!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm
*dies*

I had so much to live for! ;-;

But I understand. My username has caused much confusion in the past...
._.

Btw, where the hell is Tana?  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm
Good question, I imagine he has his hands full with little Rose . . . and life.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 pm
If that's so, then good for him.  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 am
Hey, remember what I said about taking this guild if I had to, because it was the first place I really learned to roleplay, and it's offered me so much?

Yeah. Haven't changed my mind. I know I haven't been able to post very often lately, but I really feel that I can offer a lot to the RPR, especially after what I've been able to do with CSD.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am
RAWR!
What's the happy haps?  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:37 am
gonk Working on college applications. I knew I shouldn't have waited so long!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 pm
The allure of your feminine charms not withstanding, don't think I haven't noticed your enthusiasm, Eylios. wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm
I believe Tana probably actually has his hands full of two munchkins now...if I remember correctly the last time I talked to him he was a prospective father for the second time. But there's a name I haven't seen 'round in a while. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:05 pm
One by one, the oldbies move on . . . and those few that remain remember the days of once-was. emo  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Aha but people will fill in the gaps somewhere and become 'new oldbies' or something like that ninja
Did I make sense? lol...

Anyway, anyone feel like asking me some mildly personal/invasive questions? XXX  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3699 3700 3701 3702 3703 3704 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games