Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm

"Kai...? You don't look so well." Dimitris voice went off as he looked from the oven. "Are you OK?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh, okay." Omaru said, then he began to smile and look at Cody. "You know, you kind of sound cute when you laugh."

Omaru-san

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Kai opened one eye, it's normal emerald green had changed to a now crimson hue. He glared at Dimitris for a moment and then tore out of the cafe.
Amaterasu sensed something was wrong, an aura imbued with deep hatred was emenating from downstairs. "No... it can't be?" She rushed downstairs to find the doors still swinging. "Dimitris! What just happened?" she asked him worriedly.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:09 pm

cody's eyes faded to the strange grey again as he jumped onto the chair and over the table, curseing in some odd launguage. he ran into the kitchen and looked at dimitris "are you ok? is kai ok?" he said as he noticed amaterasu "what happend?"

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Kai ran and ran, he knew he had to get as far away from everyone as possible. After arriving at a park about half a kilometer away from the cafe, he collapsed to the ground. "What do you want!?" he said to the voice in his head.

"It's quite simple really" it replied. "I want you to let me out and destroy everything".

"Like hell I will" Kai responded "I know what you are, and I will never let you have you way... Kyuubii".
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:18 pm

"Um, hey Cody where are you going?" Omaru said as he got up from his seat and tried following him.

Omaru-san

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Dimitris looked between Cody and Amaterasu. "The way you look at me seems like Kai is in trouble. He ran out of the cafe after he had a dizzy spell. Oh he did however have blood shot eyes when I asked him if he was all right. You can tell me later, Ammy, right now Kai needs you."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm

cody's robes faded away into nothing reavealing what he normaly wore: black jeans, a black tank-top and his colection of sheathes. he knelt down and closed his eyes as his paw touched the ground. he opened his eyes and looked up at amaterasu "would you like me to take you to him?"

cody-the-umbreon

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Omaru was peeping through the kitchen door confused and wondering what was happening.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Amaterasu closed her eyes for a moment and then vanished into thin air. She teleported to where the dark aura was comng from. Kai stood in the middle of the park, a dark, malevolent aura emanating from his body.
"I knew it" Amaterasu said. "It is the Kyuubii"
Amaterasu raised her arms and a large magic circle covered the area. She then began to draw symbols in the air as the circle glowed. Kai fell to the ground as the seal was completed. He looked up to see Ammy sanding over him. "Ammy-sensei... what happened?"
Amaterasu smiled "It was nothing... nothing at all".

Some time later Amaterasu retuned to the cafe. "All is well... for now" she told everyone once she returned. "But it as a close call".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm

cody's robes reappeared on him and he went up to amaterasu "what happend?" he asked as his eyes started to turn normal
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Dimitris stood in the kitchen infront of the oven before noticing a face looking in. "Hi." He waved smiling to Omaru.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

"Oh hello." Omaru replied.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

"Well..." Amaterasu sat down and began to explain. "Kai houses the soul of the Kyuubii; The Nine-Tailed fox". She materalised a cup of tea and took a sip. "Like me, the Kyuubii is immortal. However whilst my mortal body doesn't age, the Kyuubii's does. Everytime the body he inhabits dies, he is simply re-incarnated."

She looked out the window. "It would seem that this time he has found a body that can house his incredible magical power." She took a deep breath and recounted the events from earlier. "I have managed to seal him away for now, but it's only a matter of time before the seal is broken and the Kyuubii is freed... then..." Amaterasu hung her head "... then he will have to be destroyed..."

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:48 am

Mizax simply strolled into the cafe, peering about with his yellow feline eyes. He ran his right hand through his mess of brown hair as he sat down, shifting himself into a comfortable position. It had been awhile since he had done anything, mostly because he didn't like the public. He thought they were all too dramatic, and always thought of themselves very highly. Of course, he was being a hypocrite on the former thought. He thought highly of himself as well, but only because he believed he deserved it.

Both of his hands slid themselves into the pockets upon his shorts, looking to be fashioned after a pair of gym shorts, most in the color of black and yellow. His fur was of medium length, just enough to cover him, and just enough to be what he thought, beautiful.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games