Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:55 pm
When I was ten I looked like I was eight. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:57 pm
9? hmm maybe so....well I like 10 xd blaugh when shall she make an appearance?! Oh, and how shall her personality be? I was thinking bratty or somthing. xd cuz she looks all cute, but she really isnt ninja or should I make her sweet and cute like Kisa? whee  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:59 pm
I knew it!! But i sometimes take characters off of Furuba, well, actually all of my characters are except for Sakura Ai.

Oliver = Momiji

Hiro = Haru

Feena = Akito/Ayame (when she is insane which is when she fights)

I was born year of the Horse!! w00t!! I'm a Rin!! But i'm not mean, but i'm stubborn. I was almost born the year of the horse which is Ayame. But i was a late baby.  
Bratty Bratty!! The cutier the kid is the more bratty they are^^  

Cabbageicus

Sincerely Sunshine

You should make her bratty and an I-Am-Queen-Of-The- World attitude!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:00 pm
Obviously, I'm new. Could any of you be kind enough to tell me a good RP here to start in. The only ones I see active are this and the "Slumber Party", the latter of which I don't quite fit in and will not attempt to unless made to go. i.e Someone over powers me and physically forces me within.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:01 pm
So your Queen-Ttuide?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:01 pm
Slumber party is one place and then the Courtyard is normally active... Of course none of these rp threads are 'active' at the moment.  

Sincerely Sunshine

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:03 pm
U_U im sad gaia wont let me post in my new rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:04 pm
So I'm noticing...Thank you for your assistence. I believe I will hang around here then, as it seems the only place.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:04 pm
Ok, I'll ,make her bratty blaugh queen-of-the-world-if-you-don't-listen-to-me-you-go-to-hell kindof girl xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:06 pm
Ya Fujikata, I don't know why but every where but here seems like that....hmmm could that be a sign??  

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:09 pm
Well it's making me mad cause i just made it and i cant even post i mean besides me setting up the basics it wont let me post so tehres no actual rp posts in it U_U... well anyways Azrael still needs some breaking in anyone wanna rp with me so i can break him in a bit... i need someone to make him mad so he'll fight them cause i still have to test out my battle skils with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 pm
I think I'll make Hoku come in through the Courtyard...Scytheress, you could rp there too if you'd like? They could go find Nohea together blaugh or somthing... sweatdrop or should I have Nohea in the courtyard first? xp  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 pm
Welcome Scytheress and i hope you have fun at Ria High. First thing first, you should read the rules and know that you should post more then two to three lines and no quoting but only in the OCC threads. If you have any questions please go ahead and ask. I'll try my best to answer them.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games