Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 3715 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:40 pm

Allwing
I'll admit, Microsoft put on a decent showing for their pre-E3 conference. The thing that has me happiest is tied between RE5 and Katamari.
the RE5 announcement cought me off guard.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 pm

Gah what did it say Sauvie! I am unable to see anthing on tv and am too lazy to search~!

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Seaphron
Gah what did it say Sauvie! I am unable to see anthing on tv and am too lazy to search~!
All I really saw was a small RE5 trailer, Halo three stuff, Call of Duty 4 and some elaboration on the PC version Of gears.

The thing though that I liked the most was Assassins Creed, that looks absolutely insane
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:48 pm

I almost forgot about Assassins Creed xp That was a thing of gaming beauty, but the AI impressed me more than the graphics. Adaptive crowds man!

Not too much was said on RE5, just the announcement that the XBOX360 is getting it, and the showing of a trailer. Seems quite reminiscent of RE4, just in Africa or something, and really what more change need there be?

Allwing

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:50 pm

XD Thanks for the info, but you said the RE5 announcment caught you fof guard. What announcement?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:50 pm

Allwing
I almost forgot about Assassins Creed xp That was a thing of gaming beauty, but the AI impressed me more than the graphics. Adaptive crowds man!

Not too much was said on RE5, just the announcement that the XBOX360 is getting it, and the showing of a trailer. Seems quite reminiscent of RE4, just in Africa or something, and really what more change need there be?
The AI for AC was awesome, Just the idea of running threw a city after a guy that will taunt you, throw civilians at you and attack you with scenery is absolutely amazing.

I love the beginning of the demo though and the commentary xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Seaphron
XD Thanks for the info, but you said the RE5 announcment caught you fof guard. What announcement?
Its on the 360, and the trailer for it looks freaking beautiful
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Its on the 360, and the trailer for it looks freaking beautiful
rofl Oh okay I knew that. ~goes to find trailer~

Seaphron

Allwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:56 pm

Sauvie
Allwing

The AI for AC was awesome, Just the idea of running threw a city after a guy that will taunt you, throw civilians at you and attack you with scenery is absolutely amazing.

Yeah, shoving the beggar to the ground was priceless xd
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:58 pm

Allwing
Sauvie
Allwing

Yeah, shoving the beggar to the ground was priceless xd
that was great, I personally like when he landed in the hey/straw(WTF?) then out of nowhere you here, "I sure hope noone saw that" xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 pm

Yep.
It's over.
The whole "relationship."
It's over, as well.
She chose him.
Indefinitely.
Over me.
It's over.
Let me accept that fact.
Let me come to terms.
Help me let go.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 am

Meta_Fish
Yep.
It's over.
It's over, as well.
She chose him.
Indefinitely.
Over me.
It's over.
Let me accept that fact.
Let me come to terms.
Help me let go.
D:

Sucks.
I'd help, but I'm at Sojs house ATM.

Sorry.

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:02 am

Lifeless-Fox
Meta_Fish
Yep.
It's over.
It's over, as well.
She chose him.
Indefinitely.
Over me.
It's over.
Let me accept that fact.
Let me come to terms.
Help me let go.
D:

Sucks.
I'd help, but I'm at Sojs house ATM.

Sorry.
You couldn't help anyway.
Nothing can help heartbreak.
I just have to wait for my feelings to recede.
My heart will mend, with time.

These facts don't help, though.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 am

Meta_Fish
Captain

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:17 am

WHOOOOO 3 DAYS!!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 3715 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games