Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3715 3716 3717 3718 3719 3720 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 am

LOLZ YOU have to lay low man ... you just got out of being banned xd

Well I have one hostage Zephyr. Hmm makes me want to create a custom jutsu..

I'm a medic anyway so I can do eye implants if people want and over time my RPC came from kind sweet and jolly to a parallel of Zeramaru without the poison obsession.

Kibaku nendo (whats the japanese of eye?) (explosive clay eye)

The eye is alive using chakra and is almost unnoticeable from the real thing. It can be attached to the optical nerves of the human using chakra. The one who gets this implant must be willing to have their regular eye gouged out and replaced. The bomb can be deactivated if the user is hit by a lightning jutsu and even the sight ability of the eye will deactivated. Its explosion is only just enough to blow up the human head and can only be detonated at a reach of five meters.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 am

Shruikan Tenshi
Fenrir Graveheart
Actually, that's not a bad idea. With Fenrir and Tera's group strength combined, we could attack all of the kages one by one, knocking them out and replacing their kidneys with bombs. Then if they don't listen to our demands, BOOM, we take out them and their entire village and put somebody in power who WILL listen to our demands.

rofl SILENCE!!!!>...............I KEEL YOU!

ACHMED!!!! Yeah I just mentioned suicide bomber and you quoted my favorite one!!!!

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 am

That sounds like a cool custom. xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am

Well its 10 PM babush!

ACsweetpea

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:28 am

bored out of my mind
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 am

lol I thought you were going to sleep. Oh well, is there any anime you like to watch or manga you like to read? I could recommend some to help your boredom.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 am

Fenrir Graveheart
lol I thought you were going to sleep. Oh well, is there any anime you like to watch or manga you like to read? I could recommend some to help your boredom.

you every read Ane Doki or GE- Good Ending?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 am

Every chapter. mrgreen

Edit: Do you read "The World God Only Knows"?

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 am

Fenrir Graveheart
Every chapter. mrgreen

Edit: Do you read "The World God Only Knows"?

nope is it good....

want to discuss what's going on in GE? Cause right now I am pissed off at it.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 am

Why so mad at GE? I mean I kinda wanted him to get with the tennis girl from the beginning, so I'm hoping he beats the s**t out of the a-hole and makes good with her.

TWGOK is good, yeah. It's a little different, but it's fun and addicting to read. It's kinda about this video game nerd who likes romance games and thus somehow finds a way to use his game knowledge to get chicks. lol

If you're into romance anime/manga my reccomendations are for you to watch Toradora if you haven't already, and read The World God Only Knows, Mysterious Girlfriend X, and Rappai Rengai (aka Ninja Girl).

Mysterious Girlfriend X is...hard to explain. Just go on onemanga and read chapter 0. If you don't like it by the time you finish, then you can give up on it.

Rappai Rengai is about this boy who everyone thinks is a demon cuz he's got this horn on his head, but then he meets some ninja girl and finds out that apparently he's the lord of some ancient powerful clan. Anyways he and his little band of three ninja bodyguards go off on this journey to get him married, since the only way to rebuild the clan strength is to marry him into another clan and then rebuild from there. Put in some ecchi and various princesses he tries to make fall in love with him, and you have a fun read.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

I want him to get with the Black hair girl... the one he likes right now!

I'll start reading those in the morning. Good night all... it's 2:17 AM here
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 am

Blegh xp . Hate romance unless there's a good bit of fighting in it as well stare . Sorry, I'm probably incredibly biased from attempting to get interested in way too many Korean mangas sweatdrop ....

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 am

Eh, black hair girl doesn't like him anyways. G'night!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:25 am

Kagetsukiko
Blegh xp . Hate romance unless there's a good bit of fighting in it as well stare . Sorry, I'm probably incredibly biased from attempting to get interested in way too many Korean mangas sweatdrop ....

I don't really like korean mangas, so I've given up hope on them. What kind of manga/anime do you like kage? I have a pretty all-around knowledge of good stuff so I could recommend some for ya if you're bored.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 am

Umm.... I tend to like shounen mangas like Naruto (no duh xp ) and Bloody Monday along with a few shoujo mangas for the comedy/action in them (ex: Vampire Knight, Tora Dora, Ouran High School Host Club).
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3715 3716 3717 3718 3719 3720 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games