Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Tara "Kirpet" Bronya

Occupation: A jack of all trades. Currently unemployed and doing odd end jobs here and there. Mostly home construction currently.
Eye color: Neon pink.
Hair color: Blackish-Brown and White
Animal race: She is a serious mutt. Rabbit (Mother)/Wolf(father)/Badger(Grandpa)/Cougar(Grandma).
Personalty: She is pretty laid back for the most part, although she does have her moments when she is just a giant jabber jaw. She is also pretty shy when she doesn't know a person and she can come off as kind of cold. She's also not super open about her self for fear of people hurting her as so many have done in the past and because of that she can have a wee bit of temper from time to time.
Description: She has the build of a wolf, except for her ears they are both a bit taller than your average wolves (that's the rabbit), the left one sticks straight up and the right one is cocked, but her claws and fur pattern take after a American Badger, she also has the tail of cougar but with a bit more fluff and with a lil' puff of fur at the end like a rabbits tail, which she likes to dye neon pink, and she's got the nice long whiskers of a rabbit as well.

Kirpet rubbed her head as she walked in the front door of the cafe. "O man, what a night. I don't ever plan on drinking again." She stopped for moment, thinking about what she had just said. "Hahaha! Yeah right, don't lie to yourself Kirpet." Her eyes blood shot, and her fur a mess she made her way to the counter and ordered herself a cafe mocha and eyeballed some of the fresh baked goods they had sitting out. "Ugh. They all look so delicious, but I'm not sure I could I keep 'em down." She said to herself as she placed a hand on her stomach and made a painful face. With her cafe mocha in hand she made her way to an empty booth, where she sat and sipped on the warm beverage watching the other people mingle.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Dimitris looked about after Ammy's statement then shrugged in disbelief to the reaction at the last part. "Good luck at that." He gave breif emphasis in a confident tone before going over to the mutt that sat in the solo booth. "Is that your stomach making that sound?" He crouched just slightly to make eye contact behind Kipet's cocket ear.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm

cody sat down next to amaterasu "wow... i didnt think it was this serious..." cody said as he looked at amasterasu "we'll do our best to keep that from happening... but i cant promise anything"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Rocky was startled to see his mother walk into the room. he quickly tucked his locket back into his shirt and blushed a powdery blush. "Uh, n-nothing, mother. it was nothing..." Then, a familir feeling of a very strong spiritual force hit him like a sledgehammer. "Is that.... No way..." He follwed his mother downstaris and was a little behind, seeing as she had already preformed the sealing tecnique. "Uh, mom? That wasnt him, was it?" He asked, voice slightly shaky.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 am

(Hey! Rockys back smile )

Amaterasu looked over to her son. "Yes Rokuru. It was the Kyuubii". She sat down and sighed. "I just don't know what to do. In the past, defeating him was such a simple task. It was something I had to do... but it's different this time... why. Why did it have to be him?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 am

Zi comes in and sits down, looks the window and thinks what I'm I going to do now.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Omaru went back to the tables to sit down and take a rest. He then starts to slightly eavesdrop on the conversation that's happening.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 pm

((Yup :3 Not for too long, though. I'm not gonna be around for another few weeks... Internet issues))

Rocky sighed softly. "Well, you know I can help, right? I'm just as powerful as you are, and you could use all the help that you can get." His tail swished sotfly behind him, blowing heated air in the general direction that his back was facing

LimberNimbleShadow

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:21 am

Rose takes the sit next to Zi. "Hey there, are you okay. You look a bit sad."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 am

Zi replied without looking that her. " Oh, hi. Yeah, but I bet you don't care. "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 am

Amaterasu embraced her son. "Thank you Rocky, that means a lot". She looked up and let out a slight gasp. Kai had just walked through the door. He looked around a little sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... it would seem that I caused a little bit of trouble earlier..." he said. "I want to apologise for that".
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am

"Psst." Dimitris called to Kai from the doorway of the kitchen.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:03 pm

cody held his breath for a second then hid his paws behind his back. his left paw held his right paw tightly. and a pained expression crossed his face as he got up and backed out the door. he let go of his paw and begun to climb ontop of the building where he could (hopefuly) be alone
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Kai approached Dimitris. "Yeah? What's up?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Rose looks that Zi. "But I do care, I may not know you but its kind of depressing to see like this. I'm Rose what's your name?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games