Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 am
[[Well, Airi has connections...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am
||But ya figure it's not the best idea for them to be there, with all the blood and Dylan being a newborn and already trying to take a chomp out of Hide, remember, no more drama with him XD||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica couldn't help but stumbled backwards. "Thats not what I meant.. I meant like.. she had just went into it.." She muttered, feeling her confidence level drop significantly when he ripped the phone from the wall and threw it across the room. She backed away more and looked over him as he turned to face her, his eyes crazed with anger. "The Four Seasons.." She mumbled, trying to muster her courage again. But Hunter terrified her when he was like this, because she couldn't do anything to help his hurting.

"Dammit Hunter, calm down! I understand this is hard but you can't go losing it right now, she needs you right now!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled in exasperation and grabbed a button up shirt and threw it on, not bothering to do up the button. He walked over to Veronica and took her hand in his, tugging her out of the room and down the stairs to the living room. "Amara!!!" he bellowed loudly and waited for the demoness to appear. She owed him one for the Veronica incident, and she was going to get them to Paris with her innate ability to appear anywhere.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter had put on a button up shirt, but you could still see his chest. He grabbed her hand and pulled her downstairs and to the main room, where he yelled for a demon to appear. Veronica wiggled her hand, loosening his grip.
Greaaaaaaaaaaat...Amara.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Uhm," Calm? Riiiiight. He wasn't thinking at all. He was terrfied.
"Err, okay." Ravin was laying there, obviously in pain. Dylan climbed inot the bed with her and held her hand, kissing her forehead. "Do you uhh.. need water? Or something?" Yeaah? ...

He was screwed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe could plainly see, even through her pain, that Dylan was terrified. Of course. He had never been through this before. The feeling was absolutely normal. Dylan climbed into the bed with her and held her hand. He kissed her forehead. Ravin closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of relief that he hadn't run away from her.

There was little relief in between the cramps. She leaned against him, gently squeezing his hand. She pressed a soft kiss to his throat. "Just you," she answered, her voice velvet soft.

She felt the child inside her move around once more. It was almost time. Not yet. But soon.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked at her pained figure. "Okay, okay, I'm not leaving you." He said, much too quickly. Yeah, he was freaking out even more now.

Especially as Ravins face redened. He stroked her cheek softly, and let her squeeze his hand as much as she needed to. "I'm here," He whispered, not sure what else he could really do.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 am
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe squeezed his hand tenderly and smiled up at him through her pain. Such a sweet boy. "You would make such a good father," she murmured, blabbing on just to make herself feel better. "So sweet and kind and caring..." She closed her eyes as more cramps came. Ravin continued to smile. "Stay here. I love you."

Nearly time. Ravin winced, but she continued to smile through it all. After all, she was bringing a new life into the world. What wasn't there to be happy about?

Good enough

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt his heart sink. But he didn't allow his smile to faulter. Even when his own stomach twisted in guilt. He couldn't bear to let her know that he was slowly dying inside, as he watched her die as well.

"I love you too Raye," His voice cracked a bit on that one.
"I'm so sorry my love, I really am," He whispered as she winced more.

How could someone live with the fact that they murdered their wife?

They couldn't.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 am
Evoblack

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe reached up and gingerly touched his cheek. Ravin held his face gently as he whispered that he loved her as well. So sweet. His voice cracked gently. "I'm so sorry, my love," Dylan whispered. "I really am."

Ravin smiled a heartbreaking smile. She pressed her lips to his sweetly, stroking his cheeks. She didn't even wince when the next wave of pain broke on her. Ravin kissed him strongly, lovingly, and passionately. It was the right time to, better now than never.

"I'm sorry as well," she whispered back against his lips. "For doubting you. For being angry with you. You are my heart. Tu as son couer." She paused, taking in a shuddering breath as the cramps came stronger. She was coming. "You have my heart."

Good enough

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:42 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:08 pm
eek  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games