Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 pm

Meta_Fish
Lucas is playing SPM and not even reading the dialog. -_-;
o_o Echo did that and I hit him. Throw something at him from me.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Raui
Man. I'm taking a break from Re4 because sometimes I get too tense playing it. Right now, I'm in the castle sewers with those big things. Pretty crazy
First time playing it?

Seaphron

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Meta_Fish

Well, save for a few jokes is that a bad thing?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 pm

Seaphron
Meta_Fish
I did. He said "******** you, Seaprhon." xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

Raui
Meta_Fish

I don't know, I really liked the storyline in the end. It got to me, which is surprising. And it's got good humor.

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
If Mario Kart is playable tomorrow, I will love it. I doubt that, though. But visually, it reminds me much of Mario Kart Arcade GP.
The thing that got me about the Kart footage, look at Luigis Cap and the Baby's cap and car, not to mention the wheels and the landing animation, it seems so incredibly... Not nintendo almost, I say this is (from what we have seen) Nintendo's most graphically impressive title, stylistically and detail wise. I cant wait for this game, though the steering wheel seems a bit small
Stylistically? It's the same crap Nintendo churns out for Mario stuff all the time. I don't really think it's fresh or anything, but it looks nice. The steering wheel IS small. Mario is loved by many a generation.
I know that Nintendo uses the same basic template for every game, but the new stuff like the Baby's Kart and a few others are so cool looking. The look of the game is so impressive, and the detail like Caps moving slightly and seemingly in the wind it just looks so tight and, Amazingly enough, from the Mario Kart stuff we have seen, I have no negative points at all beyond the size of the wii wheel

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:01 pm

I don't know about the whole wheel thing. It seems to kind of distract from the point of the Wiimote.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:02 pm

Meta_Fish
I don't know about the whole wheel thing. It seems to kind of distract from the point of the Wiimote.
I hope that the wiimote is used well if you dont use the wheel, Hell using the cube controller would even suffice in my opinion over the tiny wheel

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:03 pm

Meta_Fish
Raui
Meta_Fish

I don't know, I really liked the storyline in the end. It got to me, which is surprising. And it's got good humor.

Yeah but in the beggining most of the dialouge goes to the villains and such.

Regardless, there might be a script on gamefaqs. I did like the dialouge even if there was more in comparison to the other Paper marios.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Meta_Fish
I did. He said "******** you, Seaprhon." xd
Well I am intent on him actually reading the storyline.

I liked it, kinda like a romance story >> Yeah I like romance stories.
Had my new favorite villans in it as well.

@Mariokart Wii - I dunno the steering wheel like Sauvie seems small and I have used the one that is out now in NFS:Carbon and I blew at it. Maybe I just need practice. I bet they will include a classic controller or gamecube mode.

Seaphron

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:05 pm

I sure hope Diego gets wii fit. I'll play it pretty much everyday. o:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Sauvie
Meta_Fish
I hope that the wiimote is used well if you dont use the wheel, Hell using the cube controller would even suffice in my opinion over the tiny wheel
Well, I suppose you could try it. I think the size would be alright.

Seaphron

@Mariokart Wii - I dunno the steering wheel like Sauvie seems small and I have used the one that is out now in NFS:Carbon and I blew at it. Maybe I just need practice. I bet they will include a classic controller or gamecube mode.
I wouldn't be too surprised if you could use a GameCube controller. He said something about multiple control schemes.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:06 pm

Mrs Nintendo
I posted the movie link last page did you see it?

@Fish - Yeah either way it is a must buy game.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:07 pm

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Well, I suppose you could try it. I think the size would be alright.

Seaphron

I wouldn't be too surprised if you could use a GameCube controller. He said something about multiple control schemes.
Hey I will try it ofcourse, but untill I use it my self and determine if I like it or not, I cant say anything beyond the size of the thing

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 pm

Seaphron
Mrs Nintendo
I posted the movie link last page did you see it?

@Fish - Yeah either way it is a must buy game.

I found it myself. I think I'm mostly attracted to the yoga part, and the push ups and stuff. :B
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games