Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:26 pm
aro limped to the gates holding his arm then relized that kazuo left to follow them."no i should`t follow them it`s not my buisness then walked back tords the village but on the way fell from his actions at the treehouse"how can i be so useless im a failure i can`t even conect to someone long enough to make them not try to kill me im a loser a fool."aro said as he fell uncontuos.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm
(u finally relized that your a fool...FINALLY....lol jk)  

Rockgirl809

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

"Well...no, I did not. I only arrived here about a day ago. Just looking for my friends at the moment." Aerean spoke as he followed the direction of the boy and within what seemed to be a flash, they were already trotting through the gates of Cloud.

"I've already found you..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Leo speeds past the gates quickly going towards the raikage's office to bring him a message.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm
"Hm. He was my adoptive father. He seemed to be known by everyone. Maybe a friend of yours knows him." Koi said with a laugh. He then pointed out where the graveyard was on a map. "We need to see if it is destroyed yet, if not, then we wait until one of them arrives. Then I need to kill them and take their mask. Owe did I tell you, I am going to be collecting masks now." Koi said. He was surprised Aerean didn't ask about the stitching from the sides of Koi's mouth to his ears. He was unsure about telling Aerean about the Tendrill's Threadings...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image

Taking a quick glance at the map, it seemed as though they went through another flash, speeding towards the location.

iKaze Kaze

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 pm
(yeah don`t mind me just beaten up and unconuos on the ground in a space were you can see when you enter stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 pm
(Yup. We have other plans. I'll help you afterwards...)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:42 pm
Koi walked through the gates and saw the body of Aro. "Ugh. I just killed the person you were supposed to..." Koi said as he lifted the fallen Aro over his shoulder. He then walked to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Koi walked through the gates of Kumo, and turned back. He looked around and then left for Sunagakure. Aro still hanging off of Koi's shoulder.  

Zombie Swagger

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

Deciding that none of his associates were residing within Kumo, Aerean was still somewhat strained when it came to the geography of the shinobi lands and decided that it would still be in his best interest to follow Koi seeing as how he seemed to know it much better than he.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 pm
aro woke up and notice koi holding him on his shoulder."you saved me,thank you koi.and were are you taken me?"aro said with a curious look on his face.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 pm
Pyro arrived to the gates and saw aro "yo cuz you need help?" pyro said in sort of a rush  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 pm
(*cough*He is in Suna. I already helped him.*cough*)  

Zombie Swagger

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 pm
aro arrived sprinting at the gates with kazuo.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games