Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Dimitris pointed to a mass on the counter in the kitchen under a blanket. "The cake finished while you were away."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Kai looked at it. He couldn't believe that no one harboured no ill-wil against him. "Thank you... it really means a lot" he said quietly.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

" I'm Zi, the reason why I'm sulking is because I broke up with my girlfriend. The break up didn't go so well, we were close to be were like the best couple, But when I told her I was bi, she said: ' Zi you know its a sin, if your not joking were over. ' She broke up with me just for that, I thought see would understand, but I was wrong." Zi puts down his head, while he's elbows cover his face.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Dimitris chuckled and gave Kai a pastry decorator. "Be mushy after you sign the cake."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm

cody slames a peice of paper on the roof and mutters something. then the paper dissapears and a symbol appears on the roof. cody sits in the middle of the symbol and closes his eyes. after afew seconds he was doing nothing, he sat completely un responsive.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Kai took the decorator and wrote something on the cake and then left it for the icing to set. He noticd Cody in the middle of the room. He walked over and poked him, "uh Cody? What are you doing?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm

codys eyes opend and he got up, unsheathing his knife and was about to put it to kai's neck intill he noticed it was kai. cody sheathed his knife and asked curiously "how did you manage to get onto the roof?" he leaned over the edge of the roof and looked down at the ground. "huh, didnt think you would be up for climbing buildings"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 am

" That's it. Man, I understand how your feeling, but when you said 'you were the best couple', maybe its for the best. Come on now don't be like that. You just need some time, I remember my first break up, I was sulking for months. But slowly I got over him. "

Gardevoir14

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm

He sits down and sighs.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Kai looked around... he was on the roof!? He scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Guess I leapt before I looked. I sensed somthing and teleported to it's location without thinking again". He looked at the knife but shrugged it off. Bigger things had been pointed at him before.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Omaru started to get bored and he wondered where Cody went so he went outside the cafe to take a little breather.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm

cody noticed kai's gaze drift to the knife "oh sorry about the sudden..." cody said and drifted off searching for the right word "defenceivness" he looked over at the symbol and said something quietly. then the symbol dissapeared and a peice of paper appeared in his paw "quiet up here, isnt it?"

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Kai sat down on the roof next to him. "It's what I like about this town.. this cafe. The people are nice too" He sighed softly and gazed at the clouds "I wonder how long I can remain here?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

"dont worry, you have alot of people here that will do almost anything to help you im sure we'll fix this" he said sitting down

cody-the-umbreon

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 am

Zi picks up his head." Thank you Rose, but I can't stop thinking about her. "
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games