Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:30 pm

Sane? I must confess you are the first to think so. I'm quite flattered that one of your calibre would endow me with such a compliment.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:31 pm

Lol i talk like Scytheress in real life but i dont have the patience to type words like that on teh computer.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:32 pm

Ah, words I dont know sweatdrop calibre, endow *eyes turn to swirls* i'm alright, I swear!! xp
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:34 pm

Swirls like al bhed eyes... KICK a**!

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:34 pm

Ah, again I apologies. I'll do my best to keep my words to a more common vocabulary.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:36 pm

No it's ok, you dont have to change. blaugh be yourself, it makes for good rp posts, eh? 3nodding

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:38 pm

Its okay, Scytheress, i can understand what you are typing. If i could understand what Ayame Sohma (if you read Fruit Baskets that is) is saying then i can understand what you can type, which is true. You remind me of this mod, Lenair, she types wicked complicated words.

Okay....well anyways what do you say Scythress? Wanna join in on the fun? xp

Cabbageicus

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Very well then. Hm...This is my first school-like Guild. It's making quite a remarkable first impression.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:40 pm

Sakura your right, Lenair does type all complicated-like... sweatdrop but somehow I can understand a bit xp

Nohea-Chan

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:41 pm

You invitation is gratiously accepted, Sphinx.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:42 pm

Oh and Scythress just for your reference Azrael is a falln angel he has six burnt and eternally bleeding wings folded on his back thats why the back of his robes are all bloody and he trails blood where he walks ect. oh and hes not the friendlyest person eitehr.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:44 pm

Sakura, do I post a charactor profile for Hoku, Nohea's lil sis? I wasnt planning on keeping her in Ria long.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:44 pm

Ah, then Azrael and Scytheress shall be quite comfortable in each others company, or lack there of for she wants little to do with any humanoid figures in general. Thank you for the information on Azrael's condition.

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:48 pm

Well Azrael has a deep hatred for dark magic and demons and especially my otehr char Deimon.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games