Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 am
I decided to go through them in chronological order, so I just started watching a playthrough of MGS3. I guess I'll get around to MGS4 eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 am
Safe travels, Canas, come back to us safe and sound.

I'm glad you're enjoying MGS4, Bio... if only all of us could sit around and play videogames alll day crying .

Work and school are hell for me right now... so ya'll know, my schedule goes something like this:

4am: wake up
6am: Start work
3pm: End Work
6pm: Start class
9pm: End class
10pm: pass out

Rinse and repeat.... So if I'm not on a lot in this upcoming month.. that's why.

Although, I can promise that I'm updating my Avi edit thread this weekend or next with many updates and great things.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 pm
Aaaand, I just finished it...
Wow... What a ride... I think MGS4 is like, my new favorite video game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:29 pm
Congrats! It's good to have a new favorite once in a while.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm
Yeah... And it sure as hell wasn't gonna be RE5.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm
At least you have a new game you looked forward to and liked it. I think I'm going to stick to my classics forever....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:59 pm
What do you mean by that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm
I'm basically saying I have nothing to look forward to game wise... Sure, Silent Hill 5 maybe, once I get the time to beat 3 and 4, but that's ONE game. I remember a time when I'd be peeing myself because 5 of my favorite series' were coming out with games.

Then again, I might be being pessimistic.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:10 pm
No, you're being realistic. There's nothing to look forward to RE or FF wise. But hey, at least with Silent Hill, you still have like, 3, 4, Origins, that's like, three games to experience, not to mention SH5.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 pm
And apparently, if I start playing MGS (I need to get the pack of them all), it's a good series.

But the chances of me being anywhere near decent enough to beat MGS is quite slim... I'm a dolt when it comes to games. I mean, it took me 2 years to actually understand how the mechanics of the Materia system in FF7 worked... (granted it was every other weekend that I got to play it, but still)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm
That's what "Very Easy" mode is for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 pm
NotteRequiem
And apparently, if I start playing MGS (I need to get the pack of them all), it's a good series.

But the chances of me being anywhere near decent enough to beat MGS is quite slim... I'm a dolt when it comes to games. I mean, it took me 2 years to actually understand how the mechanics of the Materia system in FF7 worked... (granted it was every other weekend that I got to play it, but still)

It took me a month to understand VIII's Junction system, and even then I still didn't fully understand it. sweatdrop

You can't get better at games if you just give up!

I'm playing through MGS4 right now, but I need to get back to finishing MGS2. I've been stuck in one area for two years. It's the part with Raiden where you have to de-activate the bombs. It's easy to put most of them out, but one of them is on a Cypher, and I fail everytime I try to shoot it (I even got my husband to try and help me out, but it exploded on him as well when he's the one with good aim) so I really haven't played it since the first month I bought it. gonk I keep wanting to play it again, it's a good story, but the aggravation of that part is so annoying. scream  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 pm
For me, the junction system was as simple as my friend showing me. (So, for the first week that I've had it, all I had at my disposal was "Attack" XD) You'd be surprised how far I got, though...

Yeah, that part isn't something that can be advised really, you just gotta be careful, I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
For me, the junction system was as simple as my friend showing me. (So, for the first week that I've had it, all I had at my disposal was "Attack" XD) You'd be surprised how far I got, though...

Yeah, that part isn't something that can be advised really, you just gotta be careful, I guess.

lol I didn't use Draw too much (I'm not a grinding-type of player), and I ended up paying a hefty price when I fought Adel in disc 4 (I was decent on magic, but I didn't have that many GFs.). sweatdrop I had to end up using a Gameshark to get past that and beat the game. crying

I really hope I can get past the bomb part. I was having a lot of fun and it was pretty much smooth sailing until I got to that. Eh, I can do it. Eventually. razz  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 pm
I'm not the type to use gameshark. Instead, what I do with a lot of RPGs is I'd be over half way, and if I don't like something, I'd start a new game. I'm so notorious for doing that. I restarted Pokemon about 3 times before I actually beat the Elite Four.

Well, I at least hope you beat MGS3.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games