Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 3736 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Real Slim Hammeh

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello, hello!! I got invited to join this guild and it made me really happy to know that some people appreciate my roleplay-ness.

A little bit about me:

My name's Grace. I'm 17 years old. I like yaoi. I mainly like to roleplay guys, but I'll roleplay girls as well. Also, if you have any suggestions of a roleplay with me, let me know and I'll most likely do it with you biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Erm.. 'ello. Just call me Chrno hes the only character I've made since I've some back to Rping so far. I was invited to join and i appreciate you like my ability. Um.. as far as me making more characters give me a bit of time and a theme and i can make a few. i'm somewhat of a loner/evil doer with a good heart. Um.. er.. idk what else to day. Ty for inviting me.  

Voilet_Flame

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 pm

And welcome Grace too! It's great to see you in here! If you wish to call me a real name, you may call me Lizz. Like I told Jamie, it may be best to lurk in this thread and talk to others first.Not everyone is online every day, so you might not meet many people tonight, especially with the Superbowl going on.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Voilet_Flame
Erm.. 'ello. Just call me Chrno hes the only character I've made since I've some back to Rping so far. I was invited to join and i appreciate you like my ability. Um.. as far as me making more characters give me a bit of time and a theme and i can make a few. i'm somewhat of a loner/evil doer with a good heart. Um.. er.. idk what else to day. Ty for inviting me.

Yes, I remember reading your posts. I was impressed with the details you put in and the way you described your character!

welian

Crew

Kitsophina

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello everyone. Eylios, thanks again for the invitation.

I'm a 19 year old female, but I prefer playing male roles. I find that they're much easier to write. Roleplaying is one of my favorite pass-times, and I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm honored to be accepted among your ranks and hope that we'll grow to enjoy each others company and form some fantastic plots.

Edit::: Call me Cere, or Chelsea if you'd prefer to use my real name.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Eylios
And welcome Grace too! It's great to see you in here! If you wish to call me a real name, you may call me Lizz. Like I told Jamie, it may be best to lurk in this thread and talk to others first.Not everyone is online every day, so you might not meet many people tonight, especially with the Superbowl going on.

Okay, Lizz. Nice to meet 'cha *shakes your hand* biggrin When I first read the invite, I was like "Oh my gosh! Stalker!" And then I checked out this guild, and I was like "This. Is. Amazing!!" I'm a total roleplay geek. The funny thing is, I just started last summer because my friend made me. At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna do it, but ever since, I've been roleplaying almost every day of my life!! It's so amazing! And, since I'm aspiring actress, it just makes it even more fun and it gives me practice to act as other people. I just love it so much. And it gives me writing practice.

The Real Slim Hammeh

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

The Real Slim Hammeh
Eylios

Okay, Lizz. Nice to meet 'cha *shakes your hand* biggrin When I first read the invite, I was like "Oh my gosh! Stalker!" And then I checked out this guild, and I was like "This. Is. Amazing!!" I'm a total roleplay geek. The funny thing is, I just started last summer because my friend made me. At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna do it, but ever since, I've been roleplaying almost every day of my life!! It's so amazing! And, since I'm aspiring actress, it just makes it even more fun and it gives me practice to act as other people. I just love it so much. And it gives me writing practice.

Woohoo! Since you mentioned you want to be an actress, I think you should introduce yourself to Cuwen, who's in Undead Army. She's a wonderful woman, a great roleplayer, and she studied theatre in college. You might enjoy talking to her!

I don't remember how exactly got into roleplaying, but I remember being very nervous about it... the RPR is where I really got into it, and joined the first roleplay that lasted more than five pages after I joined.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Cerebral Cyanide

I'm a 19 year old female, but I prefer playing male roles. I find that they're much easier to write. Roleplaying is one of my favorite pass-times, and I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm honored to be accepted among your ranks and hope that we'll grow to enjoy each others company and form some fantastic plots.

Hello Cere, and welcome to the lovely RPR! So you like to play male characters, huh? That's a relief, there's always a gender imbalance in a lot of roleplays, and characters of the male persuasion can be in short supply. I like playing guys too, so it's all good!

welian

Crew

Voilet_Flame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Eylios
Voilet_Flame

Yes, I remember reading your posts. I was impressed with the details you put in and the way you described your character!

lol something tells me you are referring to the gruesome scene of he death of one of the members in the RP? he said he quit and incidentally Chrno was already in the hall after another creature so i just switched targets. He said play it out so i made it somewhat fair and he said make it good so i.. well went steven king on it XD. i enjoyed doing it but it took so long to type.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I remember that post too, it was fun to read! Maybe you should scout around for some people for a horror roleplay.

welian

Crew

The Real Slim Hammeh

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Eylios
The Real Slim Hammeh
Eylios

Woohoo! Since you mentioned you want to be an actress, I think you should introduce yourself to Cuwen, who's in Undead Army. She's a wonderful woman, a great roleplayer, and she studied theatre in college. You might enjoy talking to her!

I don't remember how exactly got into roleplaying, but I remember being very nervous about it... the RPR is where I really got into it, and joined the first roleplay that lasted more than five pages after I joined.

Really? Is she in this guild? If so, I should totally start talking to her about stuff. I kinda want to be an actress, but I don't feel like I need to go into college for it, because most child actors are stars without having to take any college classes. I just wanna know if my choice is a good one or not. I also want to go into voice acting. I voice act on youtube. I have an abridged series called "Shugo Chara Abridged Series" and it's pretty popular. My username is VioletRose888. You should look me up biggrin

And I was really nervous when I first started roleplaying, as well. When I look back at the first thread I was in, I feel so embarrassed at how I started out, making my characters all girly and small....Haha.....xD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

The Real Slim Hammeh

Yes she is! Here's a link to her profile.

Oh, I remember my first roleplay... my character was so MEH.

welian

Crew

Kitsophina

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Eylios
Cerebral Cyanide

Hello Cere, and welcome to the lovely RPR! So you like to play male characters, huh? That's a relief, there's always a gender imbalance in a lot of roleplays, and characters of the male persuasion can be in short supply. I like playing guys too, so it's all good!
Cool beans. Some people find it odd that I play male characters, and make assumptions about how I must be IRL; it can be very frustrating.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm

chrno is kinda meh.. hes..confused is the best word. hes not familiar with anythign but his instincts. hes smart but knows nothing. And in a cold blooded killer 92% of the time and the other 8% he pretends not to be enthralled with a female. He acts like he dont care but urs obvious he does but he denies it to the end lol. His jokes are amusing too but thats neither here nor there.

Voilet_Flame

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Well, again, welcome everyone. You'll have to excuse me for my absence for the next hour or so, there are some old threads that must be purged. We have a policy of deleting roleplays that have been abandoned for two or more weeks, and we've gotten very behind. I'm the newest and youngest of the Crew, so I've got the most time for this sort of grunt work.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 3736 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games