Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 3742 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Znogo
Hello there!
I am Znogo!

Welcome! Love your avatar. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:32 am

Ello Znogo~

I have an urge to call you Zod though.... "Kneel before ZOD!!!!!"

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome to my new acolytes . . . I mean members. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 am

Dun dun dun.... Is there a horror RP in here?

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am

Plague - Zombie Horror RP in the main arena, but that seems to be the only one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Eylios
Dun dun dun.... Is there a horror RP in here?

Magni Prime
Plague - Zombie Horror RP in the main arena, but that seems to be the only one.

Indeed, and I think we're still looking for a student or two? I could be mistaken though

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 pm

If anything, I'd say we need an adult to mix things up a bit. Someone to cause tension at least...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm

yeah, cause kids always listen to the adult in a given situation.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 pm

lol i will alway be a minion of the gluggle society and the rpr
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 am

Articx-Frost
If anything, I'd say we need an adult to mix things up a bit. Someone to cause tension at least...

Yeeaaahh. That would be good actully razz
someone who'll try to steer us some direction
Though saying that, there's nothing to stop us killing characters off and then making new ones ninja I'm sure that was the plan anyway

OH! And does anyone remember all that talk of the Steampunk RP? Cause I'm just about finished writing one out, and I think I have a good setting, which I believe was the problem before hand lol

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 am

Right, quick draft, verdict?

Concept
This RP takes place in the world of Earth, not earth as you know it though. There was the discovery of an element, a crystal that can store electrical energy and defy the gravity of the land when exposed to a current. This crystal caused a drastic shift in the technology of the ages leaving it seemingly stuck in the industrial revolution.

Most of the RP will take place on the Ymir class Airship, Agatha. Agatha is a mining ship, kitted out to farm lightning and dig out coal, for the Fuel Merchant company SFM&M Co., Storm-chaser Fuel Merchants & Miners Co. The characters will take the place of Agatha’s crew (Pilot, captain, machinist(clinker), harvesters, gunners, explorer/scientist/adventurer) and will carry out the various mining missions whilst battling off pirate raiders, competition from other companies and the various airborne predators that live in the clouds of this reality. As well as dealing with each other.

The flow of the RP would be relatively paced, with timeskips occurring in every other mission to avoid lengthy travels and whatnot. Most missions will see some sort of situation arise to keep things interesting, whether that be an infestation of pests, raiders after our cargo, a race against other companies, malfunctions with the ships robotic equipment, could be anything really.

I need to write it out to flow better but that's most of the points there smile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 am

Sounds like a decent starting point- but as you mentioned, needs a bit of polish.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

TheArtfulJamie

Anxious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Voilet_Flame
hello again everyone

Chrno: ~waves~

Flame: dude wtf are u doin?

Chrno: Is it a crime to wave?

Flame: It is if we arent in a RP! Jeez you make me look skitzo

Chrno: Your problem, you made me.

Flame: Shut up. =.= As i said hello everyone.

'Ello, mate! whee . . . How do you pronounce your name . . . Four consecutive consonants . . . my brain is slowly imploding . . .

And GRACE!!!!!!!!! I have no idea! The second season is supposed to be comign out sometime this month but I don't know exactly when . . . meanwhile I shall be watching the Adult Swim website like a hawk for updates. Like a HAWK, I tell you. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Giyari
Right, quick draft, verdict?

Concept
This RP takes place in the world of Earth, not earth as you know it though. There was the discovery of an element, a crystal that can store electrical energy and defy the gravity of the land when exposed to a current. This crystal caused a drastic shift in the technology of the ages leaving it seemingly stuck in the industrial revolution.

Most of the RP will take place on the Ymir class Airship, Agatha. Agatha is a mining ship, kitted out to farm lightning and dig out coal, for the Fuel Merchant company SFM&M Co., Storm-chaser Fuel Merchants & Miners Co. The characters will take the place of Agatha’s crew (Pilot, captain, machinist(clinker), harvesters, gunners, explorer/scientist/adventurer) and will carry out the various mining missions whilst battling off pirate raiders, competition from other companies and the various airborne predators that live in the clouds of this reality. As well as dealing with each other.

The flow of the RP would be relatively paced, with timeskips occurring in every other mission to avoid lengthy travels and whatnot. Most missions will see some sort of situation arise to keep things interesting, whether that be an infestation of pests, raiders after our cargo, a race against other companies, malfunctions with the ships robotic equipment, could be anything really.

I need to write it out to flow better but that's most of the points there smile

cool

I like it. What would be the ultimate plot, though? Or is it just kind of a forever roleplay? @_@ That was worded oddly, I'll admit, but I can't think of another way to put it.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

It's intended to have a rolling cast with a few constant characters((the captain, pilot and clinker)) with the rest of them being swapped at the end of a mission if they don't feel like continuing. Keeps it fresh, no?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 3742 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games