Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 am

Kai pricked up his ears, he could hear the others downstairs. One advantage to being the Kyuubii, all his senses were hightend. "I really appreciate everyones help".
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm

cody looked at kai "hey... you mind if i ask you something?"

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Kai looked over at Cody, wondering what he wanted to know. "Sure. What is it?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:59 pm

cody paused for a moment then asked "...did you know you parents?"

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Kai felt a bitter taste in his mouth. "Yeah... I remember them" he sad. "My parents are a very rich and powerful family within the fox community. After they found out that I was the Kyuubii... they... they wanted to use that to make themselves even more powerful". He stood up as his fur bristled. "So I ran away, as far as I could. It was then that I was found by Amaterasu-sama. The rest is fairly boring."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 pm

"oh" cody looked at kai "im sorry..."

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 am

Kai waved dismissivly. "It's fine. I don't really care that much about it anymore". He looked over at Cody. "So what's your story?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am

cody was stuned for a second, he didnt like talking about his parents or his life. but kai told him "well... i didnt know my parents my mom died while giving birth and no one really knew who my dad was" he looked down at the ground "my uncle raised me and trained me, he was murderd when i could barely lift a sword. i searched the house and found a knife with a letter from my dad. the letter told me to go to some odd place. and the rest is just travleing and training" cody was never really asked about his story sohe tryied to give the simple story

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:23 am

Kai looked out at the clouds and the endless blue sky. His tail swished softly with the breeze as Cody told his story. Once he had finished, Kai said nothing, it would be rude to press any further. He flicked his ears as he listened to the sounds around him. He offered his paw to Cody. "I baked a cake downstairs, Would you like to come try some?" he offered.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 pm

cody stood up but paused for a second. "no thanks i need to get some more air" cody said

cody-the-umbreon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm

"Suit yourself" Kai replied and teleported back inside. He wandered into the kitchen and looked under the cloth, the cake had settled nicely. He placed the desert into a box and put it into a bag. He wandered back out the main area and looked over at Rocky. "I'm gonna head home for today" he said. "I think I've caused enough damage". And with that he left for his apartment.
Amaterasu looked at him as he left. "He must feel really bad about earlier" she said. "I wonder if there's anything I can do the cheer him up?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Dimitris stopepd at the doorway and noticed the bagged box. "I think it is best said like this: 'What's in the box Jokey, What's in the Box!?' Quote Brainy smurf." He pointed knowing very well he was leaving with the cake. "To think you'd leave with the cake when you haven't gifted it yet for the special occation."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm

"Gifted?" Kai saked.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm

"Don't you recal what you have written on the cake earlier that it was intended for someone?" A smirk cracked through his even tone tempting to say out loud what Kai had decorated the cake with.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Knux walked up to the doorway at the cafe. "I heard this place was good...hmm." He walked in and looked around.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games