Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 pm
My parents got a new Christmas tree this evening. Just a plain fir tree looking one with already attached white lights. So, as a result, I get the old fake Christmas tree ((fir tree with pinecones attached)) and the old colored lights. smile

We still have to put the decorations up on the tree... but the tree still looks pretty nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 pm
*goes to her bedroom* It's nice to know I have an unused plug-in right next to my bed, so I can keep my laptop charging while still using it. smile And be able to be in bed too.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm
*changes her avi outfit* I have a red and white Christmas outfit... but I want to wait to use that until it's closer to Christmas, since it uses the gifts background. So... for now... I'll be a Steampunk Evergreen Fairy... or something like that, lol. I think it looks pretty good considering 98% of the outfit is part of last year's Christmas event items.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 pm
Only one more week of actual classes left (not including tomorrow). Then I go in on Monday to see more presentations for my 19th C. Lit. class. And I go in on Wednesday for my final exam in Environment & Human Life. Then I'll be done!

Unbelievable!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 pm
My class today went fairly well. We did our Socratic Seminar about the book Skellig. There were times I wanted to say stuff, but other people managed to put their thoughts in before me. My teacher was all like "You need to inject yourself." I'm sorry, but that's just not my nature; I don't interject rudely. I wait for my turn. And then when I did say what was on my mind, just the look I kept getting from my teacher didn't seem to send the right aura towards me. I kept feeling like I was saying something wrong or out of place or I don't know what. Or there were times where he cut me off. I don't know if he was aware that he kept doing it. *sighs* There was a certain point where I just got tired of trying to voice my opinion... and almost got a bit emotional. Blah...

That's what happens when you're born on the cusp of Gemini/Cancer. I don't mind talking if it's about something I have an interest in talking about, and actually have something to contribute. But there's also that emotional side of me, the Cancer side, that can easily get hurt by the wrong look or wrong response or just not even being acknowledge for wanting to speak. *raises hands* Some may not believe in the whole astrology aspect of things... but someone managed to get these zodiac sign personality traits spot on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 pm
*looks at clock* Wow... seriously? It's already 11 pm. Wow... this night's going by fast. I only got home over a half hour ago. *sighs* I'll probably be heading to bed soon... since I have to get up at 8 am, so I'm ready and what not to go to class tomorrow.

I still haven't figured out what my suburban location will be. If we are doing it individually like I'm thinking we might end up doing, then I would at least like my locations to be from three different locations. Like... separate countries? Separate continents? *shrugs* I don't know.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm
*sighs* I don't know. I guess I'll probably go with another address of a location somewhere around here, I suppose... unless I manage to think of another one before hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 pm
Well, it's getting late. So I better head to bed. Talk to you tomorrow.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 am
Day 29 :: Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
I hope to become a smarter woman through my education, and have proof of it by earning my Bachelors degree. I hope to change my "not working" status to "working" by getting a job that I enjoy doing. And I hope to regain faith in love after finding my true love, because I'm tired of dealing with bittersweet and cruel moments that love has sent my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am
Well, I was able to figure out an international suburb area that had the appearance I was going after. Last night after I signed off I thought of using an address from the Heroes series... but then realized that barely any of them have addresses, especially those outside of the U.S. Then there was the issue that some of the places were located in real cities, but were located on fake streets. *sighs* Oh well.

I ended up deciding just a little awhile ago to go with my friend's address, since she lives in a suburban area that fits with the image I was thinking of. *shrugs* So I have two places around here... and then one over in the UK - Holmes' and Watson' residence. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:38 am
The only homework that I still have left to do for the term is my essay and presentation for my Movies class about Star Trek (2009), read the article for my Environment & Human Life class, do the reading and quiz for next week's lab ((won't be able to do that until Monday when the quiz is posted)), and read The Outsiders and do the text analysis for Y.A. Lit. class. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 am
I'm going to go take a shower. Be back in a bit.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 am
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 am
*twirls diamond cane around* xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 am
*sighs* I can tell that I'm getting into that checking-out mood again. Really not in the mood to do any homework. sweatdrop  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games