Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll pulled the triigger shooting a bullet right next to his head gazing his skin making him bleed a little and hit the wall " i said shut up!!" anyways you cant go anywhere youve been paralyzed form the neck down.."
bob sayed"berry can help me. isn't that right berry." berry sighed
" no, berry dont help him" bixyll stood up and kicked him in the face "your not going anywhere!"
"but my family....." berry sayed. bob smiled"see you have to let her help me or her family will get hurt."
bixyll put the gun away "once this is all over i will make your death so painful you'll wish youd never had met berry.....i rip you to pecies... i swear it on my life" bixyll walked off
berry heals bob and he gets up and walks to the door with berry
bixyll knew he could follow so he sat down deppressed and his heair turned black and his eyes went dark blue and his skin was pale  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" no, berry dont help him" bixyll stood up and kicked him in the face "your not going anywhere!"
"but my family....." berry sayed. bob smiled"see you have to let her help me or her family will get hurt."
bixyll put the gun away "once this is all over i will make your death so painful you'll wish youd never had met berry.....i rip you to pecies... i swear it on my life" bixyll walked off
berry heals bob and he gets up and walks to the door with berry
bixyll knew he could follow so he sat down deppressed and his heair turned black and his eyes went dark blue and his skin was pale
berry and bob went to the his kingdom and they sat there on the throne.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Recca's staff changed form once again. two knives appeared in his hands, a small bit of the staff handle made the dandle for the knife, the the crystal was the blade, 10 other knives appeared in the air, they flipped around and stabbed the air, one shot off and hit something behind bixyll, "keep your kool, what will berry think when you lose your heart again, fool."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 pm
MrAsianK
Recca's staff changed form once again. two knives appeared in his hands, a small bit of the staff handle made the dandle for the knife, the the crystal was the blade, 10 other knives appeared in the air, they flipped around and stabbed the air, one shot off and hit something behind bixyll, "keep your kool, what will berry think when you lose your heart again, fool."
"... i already lost it..." bixyll walked off starting to fade  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:43 pm
some random person goes up to bixyll and say"you can inpeach king bob for the throne and princess berry return. you just need to find one harmful thing he has done and then inpeach him."the person ran off  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:46 pm
bixyll was a little confused than just didnt care he disappeared and reappeared at bobs pacae an walked around it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was a little confused than just didnt care he disappeared and reappeared at bobs pacae an walked around it
berry got up from the throne and went to her new room and walked on the balcony and was crying. bob was still at the throne.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry got up from the throne and went to her new room and walked on the balcony and was crying. bob was still at the throne.
bixyll walked slowly by the balcony but didnt look up so he didnt see berry  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry looks down and see bixyll"bixyll!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylll stopped and looked up ".........."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll....... it you."berry smiled at him" am glad your ok....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"bixyll....... it you."berry smiled at him" am glad your ok....."
"......" bixyll jumped up to the balocny nest to her " hello..." he was still fading  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:05 pm
"bixyll your fading......"berry hugges him"you can't go. i won't let you leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll your fading......"berry hugges him"you can't go. i won't let you leave."
bixyll just stands ther and coninutes to fade and has a extrmeley deprressed look on his face  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll just stands ther and coninutes to fade and has a extrmeley deprressed look on his face
"bixyll did i make you sad............"berry continues to hug him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games