Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Kai blushed and clamped Dimitri's jaw shut with is paw. "I'm saving that for later" he said. Amaterasu waked over to the two of them. "Whatcha talkin' about?" she said in a sing-song voice.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 am

Pushing open the door, Drew took a look around with a snicker and faint sigh, "This place is so boring nowadays..." Gives a wave to anyone who notices him before going upstairs to his room to unpack his stuff.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 am

"Hey Drew." Dimitris manages through the side of his mouth as Kai still holds his jaw clamped down. "Kai you can let go now, getting hard to breathe."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 pm

The door opens once more, and a male, cat-like figure steps through the door, wearing a red jacket, skinny black jeans, and black Converse. He wasn't wearing a shirt under his jacket, so it exposed his black-furred chest and a single scar that ran jaggedly along it. He wore a white Phantom half-mask...

An ear twitched slightly and he nodded his head at anybody looking, then took a seat at a table.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Omaru saw the black go through the door and something about him made him seem interested in him so he tried following him without him seeing him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 pm

As Erik arrived at the table, his ears suddenly perked up and his eyes looked around, behind him. He noticed a white-furred individual out of the corner of his vision and tilted his head curiously. He said, a hint of his Parisian accent noticeable, "Well, hello there, monsieur..."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Drew padded down the steps and hummed softly, glad to be back in his skirt and blouse as he took a seat at his usual table, looking about, "Hrm... Something feels wrong..."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Kai let go of Dimitri. "Sorry" he apologised. He turned to Ammy, "I have to go out and get a few things, so I'll see you at home later tonight, k?"
Amaterasu smiled, she knew he ws up to something... she just didn't know what. "Alright then Kai, I'll see you later then". After he left, Ammy turned to Dimitri. "You know something, don't you? Spill it".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Suprised he was noticed Omaru jumped. "Eeep! I've been caught!" he said with a surprised look on his face.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Erik, smiling in a very friendly manner, showing off his gleaming white teeth, and cooed, "Well, of course. It's fairly hard to sneak up on a Phantom who's made it his business to sneak up on people himself...~"

He chuckled quietly, and, gesturing to the chair across from himself, he asked, "Want to stay awhile? Or are you just a little peeper~?"

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Twitches his ears at the two chatting furs, giggling a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well I am kind of bored and lonely so maybe I'll stay". Omaru pulls up a chair and sits down.

Omaru-san

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:09 pm

"Whatever you like," Erik sighed. He raised an eyebrow, looking around slightly at his surroundings and asked, "So, have you been here before? I'm quite new to this place..." His tail flicked a little, then rested on the ground, sheltering itself under the chair.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Drew yawned softly and looked around, smiling as he saw the kitchen. "Mmm... Can't be getting sleepy already." Stretching out as he stands up, the skulf walks over to the new males. "Would either of you two care for a drink?" Cocks his head some, waiting.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 pm

"Um, yeah I come here sometimes." Omaru said as he looked down and blushed a bit.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games