Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:02 pm
"I was being a gentlemen!" Gil barked, glaring at her.
"I've had to save you COUNTLESS times, and you've NEVER actually attacked me!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm
"So picking me up and carrying me away into a bedroom when I don't even know you is gentlemanly!? And when have you ever saved me?! I DON'T KNOW YOU!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm
"Screw it." Gil growled, storming out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 am
"Now, now.." Lady sighed, standing in the doorway thus blocking Gil's exit, keeping him from leaving. "Let's not get impatient Gil.. The girl is confused and scared."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 am
"Oh, like you're much help." Gil said, glaring at her.
"Had you come a minute before, you would have seen just how she rewards being nice."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 pm
"Oh but I did." Lady said with a calm tone and demeanor. "You're getting too worked up Gil." She sighed heavily. "Put yourself in her shoes for a moment. Due to this new form of amnesia she's apparently having, she's a lost sixteen year old girl who's stalked on a daily basis. She has no idea where she is and doesn't know anyone but her own father who has abandoned her in the hands of a man she does not know. She doses off and wakes up in said strange man's hands being carried to a bedroom. Any scared teen aged girl would have came to the same conclusion something bad was about to happen and Demi acted out to protect herself." She explained, staring at him dully. "She's scared and hopelessly lost in her mind right now Gil. And yelling and abandoning her won't help."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm
"Then tell me what the hell I should do? I've tried events that have happened on the ship, as well as having Alex remind her of her life. Nothing is working."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 pm
"Give her some time. She obviously regained a large portion of her memory and life. We're just missing a couple of years now." Lady sighed. "Don't just abandon her though. Her biggest influence within these past two years is probably all on you."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm
"Would this be before, or AFTER I get tazed again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm
"...Did you even attempt taking it away to prevent such things from happening..?" Lady asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:24 pm
"Yes I did. And as a sign of trust, I gave her back the tazer. And LOOK where THAT got me!" Gil snapped pointing at the two holes in his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm
"I see..." Lady sighed, poking two fingers into the holes. "...Rather stupid move, trusting a scared eighteen year old who believes she's sixteen and kidnapped."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 pm
"I had THOUGHT she might respect that trust, and understand AHEAD of time." Gil said, looking over at Demi with a glare.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 pm
Demi blinked staring at him for a few moments before returning Gil's glare with one of her own.

"She might have not seen that as an act of trust. Maybe more like an act of giving up." Lady said, giving him a dull stare. "I saw the whole thing from the security rooms. I must say, it's sad." She sighed heavily, tilting her head down a little.

"From what I understand, Demi never gave up on finding you. Even when all evidence pointed you were dead and Dante was someone else, she still fought to prove you were alive and well. Yet, here you are with ten times as much evidence that she's really eighteen and a full fledged pilot and you're giving up."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 pm
"I need time to think. I never said I was giving up."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games