Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:45 am

One more before I go to bed as it is 1am almost 2am here for me now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:21 am

Tobi Kaito

Heh, yeah, the "everything is fine" meme is my life in a nutshell. My beau and I both get anxious when things go too well for too long. Like, we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop every time something good happens.

Aww, it's so cute that the cats seemed to agree! I also concur; like, a parent that didn't care about how their child felt would be concerning, so it's the same thing with pet owners and their pets. If they don't care, they are, at best, a psychopath.

I feel like those churches you had bad experiences were more cult than church... And what is wrong with being left-handed, anyway? I don't remember anything in my bible readings that said boo about handedness one way or the other. Also vaguely curious where I'd have landed with them, being ambidextrous. 'course with all my other quirks and the things I enjoyed, handedness probably would have been the least of my worries. =w=;

Our legal system can be such an an absolutely farcical joke sometimes, honestly. I'd ask how it never gave anyone pause that you vehemently denied everything for so long and suddenly changed your story to match what you'd been told you were guilty of, but, well, police forces are generally laughable at best, and I've little doubt the wicked witch had more than a few of them in her pocket. Especially if you're in a smaller town; I've yet to see a small town legal system that wasn't as corrupt as a VHS that's been played too many times. Have to say I'm glad she's been dead and gone for a while, and if that makes me a terrible person, I'll happily accept my spot in hell for it.

Yeah, the odds are ALWAYS against you in gacha games. Like, you'd have to be pulling THOUSANDS of heroes/items/whatever-flavor-of-gacha to see anything good, even considering conditional probability. (Which, for gacha, just boils down to the longer you pull trash, the more likely your next pull will be something that is not trash.) Plus I'm pretty sure some of the games inject artificial scarcity by putting a cap on how many of each "good" draw can be pulled. Not to mention all of the ones that literally lock anything better than slightly-above-average behind RLC pulls. If I want to gamble, I'll just buy blind box merch, at least then I get a cool physical item out of it.

Oh, I might actually have an answer for that. If Rare moderates SoT like the other games I've played, they'll only take action if someone makes a report about any given offense. They don't have anyone actively going over logs and doling out punishment, so if a report is never filed, it's as good as a thing never having occurred. The only thing they MIGHT watch for is botting/cheating that can be caught algorithmically (that is to say, that a computer can flag automatically as suspicious). FFXIV handles ToS/rule violations in a manner similar to this. Like, certain things are technically against their rules (like foul language), but they won't take action unless someone has enough of a problem with it to file a report. So if you have a linkshell or FC in XIV with a bunch of your foul-mouthed friends, you can all curse up a blue streak with no repercussions. But if someone invites a friend along who hates any word less tame than "caca" and they file complaints, you'll likely find yourself taking an involuntary vacation from the game.

I've only had one tabletop character I've actually played (I am a terrible player, I make a much better NPC), but she was, uh, kind of a little chaos gremlin. Like, her main goal in life was just to learn everything she could. A children's game played in some obscure backwater town? She's trying to get in on it. A monster with adamantine-like skin? She's trying to figure out how to skin that b***h. A villain bringing things back to life through... questionable methods? She absolutely wants to know how THAT is done. The way she was introduced to the party, since I joined late, was that she had basically been stalking them to take notes on their murderous methods. cat_lol

I have a couple other OCs that only exist on paper or in video games (like Baldur's Gate 3). Tiefling siblings with the virtue names Compassion and Passion being chief among them. Compassion just wants to help everyone, regardless of the task or their alignment. Passion, on paper, runs an erotica shop and is VERY passionate about playing matchmaker. They're a specific type of sorcerer that only exists in the Critical Role support books (runechild sorcerer), though, so I can't make an accurate incarnation of them in any of the D&D video games. Pretty sure these siblings would be a party's, and maybe even a DM's, bane if I were to ever actually play them.

And there's no need to worry about the edits! I only got the one notice for your post, no feed flood for me. cat_razz As for beliefs, I think it's only natural to question faith occasionally. Belief is kind of fluid, I think, and it's meant to evolve as you grow and experience different things. There are some Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore that I think do a good job on that topic, actually. I can't remember the individual books' names since I only have the single-volume compendium edition, but the series is known as The Cleric Quintet. I think you could probably relate to the main character, Cadderly, so if you ever happen across any of those books, I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:23 am

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:52 pm

Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

Heh, yeah, the "everything is fine" meme is my life in a nutshell. My beau and I both get anxious when things go too well for too long. Like, we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop every time something good happens.

Aww, it's so cute that the cats seemed to agree! I also concur; like, a parent that didn't care about how their child felt would be concerning, so it's the same thing with pet owners and their pets. If they don't care, they are, at best, a psychopath.

I feel like those churches you had bad experiences were more cult than church... And what is wrong with being left-handed, anyway? I don't remember anything in my bible readings that said boo about handedness one way or the other. Also vaguely curious where I'd have landed with them, being ambidextrous. 'course with all my other quirks and the things I enjoyed, handedness probably would have been the least of my worries. =w=;

Our legal system can be such an an absolutely farcical joke sometimes, honestly. I'd ask how it never gave anyone pause that you vehemently denied everything for so long and suddenly changed your story to match what you'd been told you were guilty of, but, well, police forces are generally laughable at best, and I've little doubt the wicked witch had more than a few of them in her pocket. Especially if you're in a smaller town; I've yet to see a small town legal system that wasn't as corrupt as a VHS that's been played too many times. Have to say I'm glad she's been dead and gone for a while, and if that makes me a terrible person, I'll happily accept my spot in hell for it.

Yeah, the odds are ALWAYS against you in gacha games. Like, you'd have to be pulling THOUSANDS of heroes/items/whatever-flavor-of-gacha to see anything good, even considering conditional probability. (Which, for gacha, just boils down to the longer you pull trash, the more likely your next pull will be something that is not trash.) Plus I'm pretty sure some of the games inject artificial scarcity by putting a cap on how many of each "good" draw can be pulled. Not to mention all of the ones that literally lock anything better than slightly-above-average behind RLC pulls. If I want to gamble, I'll just buy blind box merch, at least then I get a cool physical item out of it.

Oh, I might actually have an answer for that. If Rare moderates SoT like the other games I've played, they'll only take action if someone makes a report about any given offense. They don't have anyone actively going over logs and doling out punishment, so if a report is never filed, it's as good as a thing never having occurred. The only thing they MIGHT watch for is botting/cheating that can be caught algorithmically (that is to say, that a computer can flag automatically as suspicious). FFXIV handles ToS/rule violations in a manner similar to this. Like, certain things are technically against their rules (like foul language), but they won't take action unless someone has enough of a problem with it to file a report. So if you have a linkshell or FC in XIV with a bunch of your foul-mouthed friends, you can all curse up a blue streak with no repercussions. But if someone invites a friend along who hates any word less tame than "caca" and they file complaints, you'll likely find yourself taking an involuntary vacation from the game.

I've only had one tabletop character I've actually played (I am a terrible player, I make a much better NPC), but she was, uh, kind of a little chaos gremlin. Like, her main goal in life was just to learn everything she could. A children's game played in some obscure backwater town? She's trying to get in on it. A monster with adamantine-like skin? She's trying to figure out how to skin that b***h. A villain bringing things back to life through... questionable methods? She absolutely wants to know how THAT is done. The way she was introduced to the party, since I joined late, was that she had basically been stalking them to take notes on their murderous methods. cat_lol

I have a couple other OCs that only exist on paper or in video games (like Baldur's Gate 3). Tiefling siblings with the virtue names Compassion and Passion being chief among them. Compassion just wants to help everyone, regardless of the task or their alignment. Passion, on paper, runs an erotica shop and is VERY passionate about playing matchmaker. They're a specific type of sorcerer that only exists in the Critical Role support books (runechild sorcerer), though, so I can't make an accurate incarnation of them in any of the D&D video games. Pretty sure these siblings would be a party's, and maybe even a DM's, bane if I were to ever actually play them.

And there's no need to worry about the edits! I only got the one notice for your post, no feed flood for me. cat_razz As for beliefs, I think it's only natural to question faith occasionally. Belief is kind of fluid, I think, and it's meant to evolve as you grow and experience different things. There are some Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore that I think do a good job on that topic, actually. I can't remember the individual books' names since I only have the single-volume compendium edition, but the series is known as The Cleric Quintet. I think you could probably relate to the main character, Cadderly, so if you ever happen across any of those books, I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Aye a parent be they for human kids or their fur babies not caring for the kid or fur babies would have to be a crazy one, or heartless one.

Heck I may have my times of saying I hate my many great nieces and my one great nephew at moments, cause of tbh the stress the whole crowd gives one with no children at all normally goes up quickly, but everyone also knows if Austin (their biological father whom was charged for ykw for all the girls except baby Mabel.) I would kill the man to protect them even I was highly upset at the girls at the moment for say they broke my deceased mother's one thing I have to remember her still today. (I have plenty things now, well to things... I got her old state ID before she passed away in front of me when I was around five years old, and have an old now quilt she made with my grandmother on my father's side, but that's all beside the idea the point I'm making is I'd still defend them all still if danger came around no matter my mood toward them as they're family. And with how I was raised by my father being a single father one could say I pretty much just turned into him, may have my moods at times but deep down locked inside I'd kill a man to protect family if needed or for a less insane scenario I'd fight defending the family with all power I can muster and go beyond that. sweatdrop )

Aye love the cat duo we got here, along with our old gal doggo Sasha and the three lizards even if I don't much with them cause well you know Lizards they're kind of them feed them some meal worms which the other two normally do most times before I can anyways clean their tanks when needed and give them water with little to no holding them. Still all lovely pets. heart

Aye I can agree the old churches sound more cult like and I feel they had to be, one decent church I had was so long ago now, still had their crazy thoughts come about and with my past of the cults there it didn't help like them too much, add fact we were late 90s and early 2000s kids crew I didn't much help about those old cult like churches case yeah...

But moving on I did my own learning on the subjects and the best I got is well many years ago the religious belief from back in old ages for the left handed people was the fact many religious figures pictured the devil himself to be left handed thus left was evil.

For your case of being ambidextrous when it comes to writing and art work I'd assume guessing 100% they'd probably just be evil in the regard of forcing you to do more things right handed over left probably punishing you at most for doing things "evil handed" as they actually called it.
My sad case was the fact when it came to writing or art I couldn't muster being right handed at all for activities though I had my moments of swapping around which is crazy to me ngl cause most left handed people I know either can't at all use their right hand for activities or all activities (including art and writing.) are ambidextrous ones for they practiced it for a while to do so but my case is even after growing and practicing most my activities are still either left hand only, shocking right hand only or ambri cases.

My most unique to me thing though in researching things is the fighting term of us lefthanded folk Southpaw & learning how many "Demons" of the battlefields in history were Southpaw warriors cause as you could guess everyone is expecting to see the stance of a regular warrior being right handed main use so when suddenly this one sword and shield fighter comes out holding their sword in their left hand it confused many of the other warriors and led many 1v1 battle scenarios into the favor of the southpaw's victory. (have to add in all their knowledge of battle and etc. too but the small advantage of being lefthanded had some perks back then as you could guess.)

Aye it's sad the legal system has their moments of well... failing all of us to be blunt about it, cause some times they're just not meant for the job like that past group of my childhood case all shown highly. I will say the judge was awful too, but that's me being salty about the past some even if the judge did ironically in a way save my life be it a case of getting vulgar about it the judge also had my arse sitting above the flames of Hell basically as well. (but as stated on my good days in life which sad to say doesn't feel like much, I feel glad to be alive now still but small town life is a nightmare always sadly so not a day goes by where I'm not debating if I'm glad to be here still most days as well. gonk )

Ah that all makes sense tbh with how busy life gets for even companies, thankfully most times for me after some chaotic toxic people it just takes a small threat to report them and never do so & they behave. The few whom still act up though we report and well needless to say I don't meet them again so something must have happened or they just avoid me.

I've have played many a crazy characters ngl for TTRPG... sweatdrop
To be fair though we were all a small town crew with crazy lives so making crazy characters was a way to cope I guess no matter the chaos levels.
My very first hero was a normal for them cannibal to other races but his own kin halfling for it was darksun that worshipped a cat god whom hated Mondays but was also granting him some nyan cat references of powers as later his god came and gifted him with the powers to be able to make pop tarts appear from his own body once a day that healed like current level best potion in the GM's ruling atm, and fly with a rainbow trail behind him for however long we all needed him to do so atm when it was needed only. Other than that my crazy halfling Enihs was mostly just basically a cat whom ate people really with his party making gay relationship rumors between his joined with him the same time half giant friend Kaizo.

One grand feat of tales of adventure for Enihs was the day in a big battle against a bandit fortress he scaed a 90 fot wall in two turns with his cat speed dumped the oil suppose to be used on us onto the bandits and killed two with just his claw hand weapon before being tossed down by the stronger bandit and landing on his feet only taking a total of most his health away back then but surviving the fall.

Out of weird heroes I made Enihs was tame ngl... for other weird characters I had a half elf thayan mage if you know how thayans are in the world of D&D you see the issue alone there his name as Malik and he had crippled hands for his old master hated his guts and broke all his fingers (mean while he was the party's only member whom could cook and made fantastic meals.) other than that he had a weird horrible curse casted upon him by his old master as well that explained our messed up group's minds with how Link is able to carry so many items around freely which was the spell pocket dimension being casted upon well... the arse so it became a plain of being able to carry everything so I was also the party's treasure chest.
After Malik I went into a hero that was Bollywog druid with no license to be a holy man that was part of a pirate crew like all the other party members his deal was being a horrible hippie frog man wearing a sheep wool afro tbh he was also tamer but idk why I wanted to play him as some stoner I was a weird teenager obviously.
After my Bollywog I played still as a teenager a gay full elf high elf boy named Aiken whom traveled with a bard played by another one of party members whom thought Aiken was a female elf the whole time never knowing the reality with the rest of the party and world around us knowing, his attire consisted of wearing exactly 99 belts for an outfit, his past included being from a highly religious mostly dead high elf royal family as the middle child where he was hated by his elder living brother but loved by his younger sister as he didn't believe in religion as they didn't like the fact in his religion he was a homosexual so he denied the existence of all the high elf gods/goddesses let alone others not of the high elf society, along with that he got a past here he wound up hating with passion frost giants for they killed his parents along with the number 8 for some reason... And due to Aiken being my first ever played chaotic neutral hero his playstyle was my hero only wanted fun in his life, so most my actions where chaotic moments of what was fun to Aiken so he traveled everywhere with his bard pal and the rest of the party going on some tours as a roadie, stealing as he was a rogue, killing anyone with 8 or more letters in their name cause they had to be evil incarnate, "fun times" with his bard pal, doing the amazing best moment of all in our games we mark as a grand moment of "******** your boss GM" as he was all "You say you're the Goddess Orel, but Orel ain't real so you can't hurt us." *gets attacked by her with her greatest move ever that would instantly kill even a high leveled hero but she got a nat one failing to kill me but hitting herself* "See she was a fake all along guys get up."

After or really during my Aiken game sessions was the times I soon hit adulthood & my father's unknown to me back then dementia got worsened, so stuff occurred I was in less sessions cause of it all and one day we made a new game my first D&D Dwarf Akul a fire cleric whom broke the world's law by being able to read and write in his own dwarven language sadly as my dad's health worsened as you guess this is around the moments I had to quit for a long hiatus as one night returning home again my dad had fallen and it was so bad we needed the hospital to get him, and well from there life happened on all my friends of that session kept going without me I waited on news of my father, my 25th birthday came about and I got the news bad as it was that since I was 11 he apparently had dementia and so he was going to now on live in the river city senior home in town here.

Cut further into the adulthood future I eventually got to make newer D&D heroes later on my last and most current being a Changeling bard named Noots a Changeling whom's whole live was living in the Avernus plains in the rib cage section as a spy doing dirty work all his life for both sides of the Avernus war all to obtain his own want to eventually meet a party of people whom could kill the current Avernus leader so he could step in as the next leader of Avernus (Aye I am to be the BBEG shocking end.) Noots though is another chaotic neutral hero though making it really up to the party what occurs in his tale, they kill the big bad seal up avernus portals to their plain and dip without him I become the BBEG working my way behind scenes with notes for Noots his methods to reopen the portal and try ruling all plains now in a lust of power and getting back his so called friends whom left him as he was born in Avernus and they didn't want to take any "demonic" forces back with them all while I played any number of many made up characters I thought up to be my hero helping the party (Probably doing my Tortle Barbarian as the GM was hinting that Barbarian runes was becoming quite the feat mid game we did before life came up for our GM here and his GF had cancer fighting moments thus we stopped the sessions & daily pray she beats cancer which so far she's winning which is good.)
As for if party took Noots as you could guess it'd show Noots not all people will judge him so he'd slowly in time become a full on hero type much as he seems to not like the idea being he was a member of Avernus so he's use to only well... evil acts mostly.

Having many OCs for anything is a good thing means we got back-ups for games when we need them.

Aye I agree with that with religion statement it seems normal to question it, and with a rough patchy past like mine with those cults really as they should be seen as... it all makes sense I have this whole question it case. (even if if it also has horrid moments for me where I feel like I'm getting my soul tugged roughly towards Hell time to time from all my family member's forced me to attended our Christian churches before I got to age to be al "naw I wont go." which is a freaky feeling I hate highly, but still not enough to fully have me being all I got to 100% believe now or else!)

The books sound like a good read I'll have to look into them as it's always fun to see and read new books in the world experience how authors/characters be.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:36 am

Tobi Kaito

Lizards!! I love reptiles. (I love most animals, but that's beside the point.) I haven't had a reptile since I looked after a friend's iguana. His name was Squiggy, he was a perfectly friendly and social creature while I had him. I took him out to play and held him regularly. Iguanas in a nutshell: cat software, lizard hardware. He got mostly neglected when he went back to my friend, though. No one ever took him out or played with him, so he got mean. Just like the parrot they tried to adopt. They kept the parrot's cage covered all the time because he was "too noisy." Uh, yeah, he's a parrot, wtf did you expect? And since they never interacted with him, he got really bite-y with them. (My ma and I were the only ones that really looked after that poor bird. Thankfully, they got bored of him quickly and adopted him back out to someone that actually knew what they were getting into.)

I find it odd some of the "conclusions" religious people come to... As though handedness has literally ANY effect on how a person behaves or turns out in life. Though dexters always seem to be baffled by southpaws for whatever reason... Like, it's just a hand, some people prefer to use it more, what's so confusing about that? I've been ambidextrous my whole life, I surmise it's a genetic thing since my mom's mom was left-handed. I remember being the only ambidextrous kid in my entire grade in elementary school and I thought it was strange that no one else was skilled with both hands, while everyone else thought I was some sort of freak for being able to write and do things with both hands well. It always felt a bit like cheating in art courses when they gave us an assignment where we were specifically supposed to use the non-dominant hand.

Oh, and if you'd like another fun fact tangentially related to handedness; have you ever noticed that ball point pens don't work as well for you as a leftie? There's an actual reason for that! They were all designed for right-handed use, so writing with them in any "atypical" way (such as with the left hand, or a left-handed slant like I have when using my right hand) is more likely to cause the ball to jam and stop the ink from flowing properly. I have a few specific pen brands and types that I prefer because of this problem; I don't get on with most ball points.

Ooh, your characters all sound so FUN! They fit right in with most of my beau's characters, actually. The one that's most memorable to me (that he never got to play with a tabletop group, but he DID create in Baldur's Gate 3) is Jamelynn Magefyst. (I might not have the spelling on that given name right, because it's a little odd [elf names, amirite?], but it's pronounced Jam-Lin.) He's a barbarian that that thinks he's a wizard that uses "violence magic" and likes to set his weapon aflame. His mother calls him her "little Jammyjams." He's absolute chaos. Like, there's a part in BG3 where a character is stuck in some sort of magic portal and asks the player's character to "give him a hand," and Jamelynn basically gave him a high five. He also spent a long time re-rolling an intelligence check for a specific outcome (Jamelynn is exactly as smart as you probably think is; not very) just because of how chaotic it was.

The one character of his that I actually played a game with was a homebrew class (something kind of like a dark paladin without the religion and more of a DPS than a tank). Originally he was voiced with a Scottish accent, because why not? But then he died (this was a planned PC death, I was warned beforehand so I could help sell that it wasn't intentional to the rest of our party [I built out my bard to be a healer], and because I'm not good with sudden large changes) and got reincarnated (the NPC that did it was basically a swamp witch/hag, so obviously she wasn't a good character). The DM rolled his features at random, so his second incarnation was a bit mismatched and kinda demonic looking. I should still have a little thumbnail portrait sketch of him around somewhere, I did it up quickly before the session his new form was introduced so the rest of our party could imagine him a bit easier. He had to use Thaumaturgy to make himself appear half normal when the party went into towns. He liked to drop it at random and scare passersby. He also had a bronze dragon wyrmling that he was training. (He was actually the least chaotic character in the group other than my tabaxi, weirdly enough. Our DM very much regretted the magic wand he gave to our wizard...)

Anyway, a lot of words to say "Yeah, we have a lot of OCs living rent free in our heads." cat_xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:37 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:09 pm

Queen Spazzy

Man I feel bad for that parrot, like aye it's going to be too noisy life made them so for warnings scenarios hence why many of mankind in our past owned them, or kin many considered to be like them like canaries and parakeets.
Honestly there's not one bird out there going to meet many people's quiet standards for a pet as every bird really loves to chirp for various reasons

But from I learnt with parrots and their kin close to or closest to them like macaws and etc. the birds are noise makers as a means to communicate to their kindred back in the wilds "hey brother/sister/family member/friend I'm alive over here so there is no danger this way." and was worse if there was danger cause then they're making more noise to let others know of it. (Minecraft plays on the parrots danger warning natures in the game by giving them the skill to copy noise from mobs so players in game can be warned about which mob lurks near by. A feature that has me always getting some seeds to parrot hunt in the jungle for games with my friends one time taking me on a wild week in minecraft time adventure.)

I love how all minecraft pets have their fantastic uses speaking of that game, wolves/dogs as players call them when tamed become battle buddies helping attack mobs with the player, ocelots/cats scare off creepers from your home, and finally the parrots make a sound effect like a mob to let you know which mob is near by & that's so far all the normal not mod in pets I know of.

Moving back to pets of irl now after my shooting off like that, sounds like Squiggy was a great pal too sad he wasn't given needed attention so he later on got mean.

As with animal love I think we all fit with Hufflepuff there as many of the fandom says that's a Hufflepuff thing but I'm here all "Have you guys not read the books or paid attention in the movies? You'll read/hear how much other house members really love a creature & Harry himself even admitted if he was better knowing he'd been happy to be like Hagrid with magical creature care just he understood he wasn't as fit out for it compared to others." Sure some of that is more in JK's other books branching off into the wizarding world but it's fascinating stuff hearing of the many other mates in Hogwarts we may not know as much for not our trio of heroes or bullies & the bad guy squad actually talking of their passions, like Newt goes off in the magical creatures book about how much Dumbledore was better at phonenix care and knowledge than himself he got a little jealous some but was happy for the old headmaster's (back then professor's) help.
And in another type of creature care book which has Dumledore writing tidbits he mentions a thing shocking about Snape to many saying how although Snape was the kind of man we seen outside, that behind the scenes Snape's got a secret high love for Fluffy the Cerberus, Pigmy Puffs, Bats, Owls and Cats.
Which ngl I love the idea of seeing or being a part of Snape's super secret pigmy puff lovers group if he ever was to create one. (I mean it's got to be JK giving us goofy lovely ideas but it's one I'm down for being real cause as a fellow snake, I'd like having more cold seen types having their cutesy moments I guess we could call them for idk what else to call them tbh.)

Other than that we know one of Draco's many didn't stick relationships, friend, if not just a housemate only, Pansy loved cats as Hermione got some of Mrs. Norris' hairs over Pansy's hair giving us the movie scene we seen and the book moment of her using elder scrolls races term now being a khajiit for she was then a humanoid cat person.

Aye I never really used a ball point pen I think there was once my family tried with me and it didn't work so I just used a normal black pen as the art teacher I had okay'd it, but even then with art classes and being a left handed person I real quickly grew a small hate for pen art followed by charcoal art for ykw I assume if you met the artist issue of left handed people. xd (But if not the left hand curse of smearing with the hand also loving to grab up all of that mess which caused the smearing to begin with.)

Like I loved art (didn't care for my teacher as it was like he forgot I faced the being left handed challenges.) but I overall loved my art class didn't have top marks as I wished for all my effort shoved into working/repairing my art due to left hand issues of smearing, but I loved art class still especially when one day the teacher let us draw whatever we wished anime included so I got my first A ever in the class even with the issues of fighting smears. (Even then being a true artist nature I hated my work, but dang if I didn't love the fact I finally got an A from the Mr. HA (ykw) as we called him for the few left handed people taking art which wasn't much people and most were in his other period before mine but we all talked and hung out.
My anime art was well... let's play two guesses and with my avatars lately it's easier guesses for the probably gives it away iykyk case when I say my avatar is based from said anime. sweatdrop But other than that I also got another A drawing Ash from pokemon. My first ever anime A though I gave to my friend moving to Utah idk if he still has it lurking tbh or not I should ask him.

Ah man BG3 the game giving many people creative ideas for characters out there. rofl I really love the meme ones making irl actors into races of the game my all time favorite being one person's Danny DeDwarfo a dwarven rogue/cleric.
Other than that seeing YouTubers loving the game and getting into character was a fun time, I also enjoy the fact of seeing the top choices of people's romantic goals which you could easily guess the top members of the party in BG3 each gender sought after most.

All great times be it video game or the TTRPG honestly for the joys of many OCs living rent free in our heads. cat_whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:12 pm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:14 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:37 pm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:02 am

Tobi Kaito

Yes, exactly! Like, the quietest birds I've ever known were cockatiels, and they'll still screech in the right circumstances. (My beau and his 'rents kept 'tiels for several years. The batch that I got to know liked to mimic their microwave. They would also taunt the cats and then shriek when they moved too close.) To be perfectly honest, that friend and their family really shouldn't have been allowed to have pets at all. To illustrate that point, I had a blue-point Siamese kitten (named Bast, after the Egyptian goddess Bastet; she was a surprise from a litter born to a cat that belonged to my uncle's ex) that my friend's mother talked me into giving to her; she said she was going to breed her and I could have one of her kittens. Bast didn't even make it a week before she was eaten by a dog. And just, how even?? Why would you keep a kitten with a dog that apparently couldn't be trusted with cats? Same person also talked us into taking an aggressively territorial dog (a bloodhound, a favorite breed of mine and my mother's), though of course without TELLING us she was aggressively territorial and couldn't be in a multi-dog household, we had to find out the hard way and give her up to a shelter.

I haven't played Minecraft since its first incarnation, way back when it cost just a few dollars to acquire, before pets were even a thing. Can't play it anymore, of course, since ownership passed to Microsoft and they're a bunch of greedy sods which made it so that the OG people like myself that paid a pittance couldn't have access to the application anymore without buying a new, and several times more expensive, license for it from them. It's not really my kind of game anymore, anyway. I liked just wandering around and gathering whatever and making my cute tiny cottage, but once I had my cottage and a plethora of stuff, it got boring. I just wasn't interested in all the monster killing and whatever.

I thought gardening was supposed to be more of a Hufflepuff thing than love for animals, since every house seems to have a particular affinity for certain types of animals, but love for animals in general was pretty much universal in the wizarding world. 'course, I've not been involved with the fandom at all since the run of the original books, since J.K. got gross not long after Deathly Hallows and I refuse to let someone like that get ANY of my money. So, y'know, maybe I'm missing some information.

Ugh, the dreaded unintentional charcoal smears! I have a lot of experience with that. Doesn't matter which hand I use, I'll end up covered in my medium, be that charcoal, graphite, or paint. (Though paint is more because I'm clumsy and stash my paintbrush in weird ways when I need an extra free hand and less because I ran my arm or hand over my wet work. Not to say that hasn't happened, too, though.) I'd heard, once upon a time, that cheap hairspray was a good fixative for charcoal and you could still work over it, to reduce smearing of areas you weren't working, but I never tested it out. I eventually abandoned charcoal pencils for long sticks of vine charcoal. Since I would inevitably end up covered in it anyway, might as well skip the wood waste from the pencils. Chalk was a pain, too, come to think of it. I had to stick to oil pastels because I could never keep chalk pastels on the paper while I worked. =w=; And, y'know, again, if I was going to end up covered in it and smearing it anyway, might as well go for the one you're SUPPOSED to smear.

My high school art teacher was a REALLY good teacher. She was left-handed, I think, and I KNOW her oldest daughter was left-handed, so she was good about keeping particular handedness challenges in mind. I still have most of my high school pieces stowed in a portfolio in my closet. We had to follow certain categories in the curriculum (like portraiture, landscapes, still life, etc.) but were allowed to do basically whatever we wanted within the broad interpretation of the topic. Like, when we did subtractive sculpture, I made a maneki neko, and when we painted portraits in acrylic I did one of the members from a Japanese band I liked. I have a ceiling tile still up in the school from my senior year that combined Katamari Damacy and the cartoon movie of The Beatles' Yellow Submarine. So, yeah, realllly broad interpretations, haha~

The only characters my beau romanced in BG3 were Karlach and Shadowheart. Why? Because they reminded him of me. =w=;; And just kind of, not sure how I should feel about that? Karlach, I can see (and we're both all aboard the Karlach fan train, toot-toot), but I didn't understand Shadowheart. (I love my beau dearly all the same, he's a sweet fool. emotion_kirakira )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:38 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash