Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll your fading......"berry hugges him"you can't go. i won't let you leave."
bixyll just stands ther and coninutes to fade and has a extrmeley deprressed look on his face
"bixyll did i make you sad............"berry continues to hug him
".... i love you.... and i cant have you...... it hurts" he contniues to fade  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll your fading......"berry hugges him"you can't go. i won't let you leave."
bixyll just stands ther and coninutes to fade and has a extrmeley deprressed look on his face
"i love you too. i want to be with you but i can't leave my family to die. i don't know what to do."berry was crying  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i love you too. i want to be with you but i can't leave my family to die. i don't know what to do."berry was crying
bixyll got woozy from fading and fell over the balcony and landed on the ground on his wrist breaking it the fading stoped but he laid ther motion less  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll got woozy from fading and fell over the balcony and landed on the ground on his wrist breaking it the fading stoped but he laid ther motion less
"No!" berry jumped off the balcony and ran to bixyll."bixyll!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"....." bixyll faces was hidden in his hood  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the guards grabed berry and forced her to move away from bixyll."no. let go of me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the guards grabed berry and forced her to move away from bixyll."no. let go of me."
bixyll stood up alowly and pulled out the gun with one arm " let her go!" he said starting to faid again  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll stood up alowly and pulled out the gun with one arm " let her go!" he said starting to faid again
guard lets go of berry and berry goes to bixyll and the guard goes to bob. berry says"bixyll your fading again...."bob got up and was walking to berry and bixyll  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
guard lets go of berry and berry goes to bixyll and the guard goes to bob. berry says"bixyll your fading again...."bob got up and was walking to berry and bixyll
'...." *he still has the gun out*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob saw bixyll"bixyll leave berry alone!" berry sighed quietly and rests herself on bixyll. bob got madder when he saw the berry didn't want to leave bixyll.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob saw bixyll"bixyll leave berry alone!" berry sighed quietly and rests herself on bixyll. bob got madder when he saw the berry didn't want to leave bixyll.
bixyll put his earlier broken arm around her it had healed and he also stoped fadeing he pointed the gun at bob " do you know what it feels like to die bob?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll put his earlier broken arm around her it had healed and he also stoped fadeing he pointed the gun at bob " do you know what it feels like to die bob?"
"no."bob sayed"but if i die my guards will kill her parents" berry was crying but bob couldn't see her crying  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."bob sayed"but if i die my guards will kill her parents" berry was crying but bob couldn't see her crying
bixyll glared at him " do you think someone would love you if you threaten to kill her parents over and over again....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:15 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll glared at him " do you think someone would love you if you threaten to kill her parents over and over again....."
"she has no choice!"bob sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"she has no choice!"bob sayed
"ohh. but you took a vow.. re,ber to lve and to cherish ... your not doing either.." bixyll aimed the gun at his heart  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games