Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Oh thanks chilling,but why are you giving away 5 k?

I found this from some chick that was in my guild. strangly this link gives you 5k for each person for free.

ITS FREAKING AWESOME that I wont to share the rest with every buddy! mrgreen

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=wakeupemailgoldgrant
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 pm

I got a 2300 on the SAT whee !

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Kagetsukiko
good for you! 8D
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Thank you 4laugh !

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 am

Kagetsukiko

Wait what *bites your butt* must become smarter!!!!!!!!!
I only got a 2050 >.>
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:31 am

*Flies down into chatroom on giant flying cookie*

I got to much free time on my hands xd

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:40 am

ehh I don't this is the only time I have to watch Anime
I'm busy with stuff here or real life crying
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
I was really busy for a while, but then after I got grades up and getting my socail life back in order, left me alot of time late at night for gaia so now I'm usally on either super early in the morning, or midnight-4 am in the morning lol 12:50 right now

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

Katsuro Hitokage
Naito_Arekkusu7
I was really busy for a while, but then after I got grades up and getting my socail life back in order, left me alot of time late at night for gaia so now I'm usally on either super early in the morning, or midnight-4 am in the morning lol 12:50 right now

all tat is fine wit me
love life is wat i gotta work on lol
though like i said i use tis time for anime lol haha
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:12 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Katsuro Hitokage
Naito_Arekkusu7

all tat is fine wit me
love life is wat i gotta work on lol
though like i said i use tis time for anime lol haha
I finally realized I have extremly wierd taste in anime/manga as a dude

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 am

Kat I wanna start watching a new anime so what's the best ecchi or hentai animes/mangas you know of?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Kat I wanna start watching a new anime so what's the best ecchi or hentai animes/mangas you know of?
man thts a tough one....I watch so many.... but agian I have wierd taste in manga/anime,well a descent one would be, rosario+Vampire heart one of the best I've seen. as for manga, there's a gender bender tht is a good call gacha gacha secret, tht ones a good read for those tht like watching a girl basicly expose them selves unknownly to guys. I like the gender bender genre exactly for tht reason

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:51 am

Quote:
Rapier

User Image

The rapier being a traditional weapon has several styles that can be known to the user.

During the wars the basic rapier fighting styles have been lost and only Cheval and Anne used it through out the entire time thus most of the skills and styles are mid or high ranked.

Taking note of the thin blade of a Rapier it has never been good in attacking the shield but getting around the shield can be done.

The Blooming Flower
Anne's fighting style is similar to Cheval's but hers consist more acrobatic attacks in contrast to Cheval's well grounded movements.

The deceptive part of this fighting style is the speed, even with the speed you still manage to pull heavy and deep cuts into the enemy with slashes but stabbing and thrusting is quite limited.

This can be known only at Adept rank (WOW)

Tempo
Description: Its a simple combo that must be executed with speed. The first is a simple stab to the head or upper chest and you quickly recoil to preform another stab to the upper chest again and for the last stab you actually move your entire body back half a step and then fully extend your arm for the final stab through the heart. Shields can easily defend this attack though you would scratch the shield up.

Decussate
Description: A common attack between the Mind-Game style and the Blooming Flower style. It starts with you crouching downward and rising with a vertical slash around halfway through the slash you begin to spin and you slash at the person's leg. If you noticed you crouch down and if you are good you can use the spinning portion to your advantage as a way to deflect the enemy weapon.

Skull Slasher
Description: A quick two hit combo that can easily result in decapitation. You preform a quick and light stab to the throat of the person as to catch them off guard as you pull back the rapier from this attack you proceed to spin your body but keep the rapier pointed up once you are about to get to a full spin bring down the tip of the sword onto the head or shoulder of the target.

Heavy Thorn
Description: You preform a spinning kick to the person's gut as a sort of diversion. Once they block/grab or get hit by it you twist your body and thrust the rapier into them. Wearing metal greaves to knock off the weapon or shield they use to block may be possible.

Stem and Rose
Description: One of the signature acrobatic attacks of the Blooming flower style you begin by running at your opponent. You slash downwards at them with all your force causing you to crouch at the same time your rapier is coated by energy and this will not only sharpen your blade so it will cut an inch deeper into steel. As you slash downwards you begin to spin. You spin one direction three times as you rise thus causing you to slash at them, preferably through them, two more times and then you extend your leg to kick them on the third spin.

Bud Needle

The Mind-Game
Cheval's common fighting style is once again similar to Anne's but his consist of dodging and countering the attacks of the opponent.

The moments in this consist of built in dodges and counters. Unlike The blooming flower its attacks are mostly quite light slashes but the direct stabs are quite effective.

This can be known only at Adept rank (WOW)

Decussate
Description: A common attack between the Mind-Game style and the Blooming Flower style. It starts with you crouching downward and rising with a vertical slash around halfway through the slash you begin to spin and you slash at the person's leg. If you noticed you crouch down and if you are good you can use the spinning portion to your advantage as a way to deflect the enemy weapon.

Swordmaster Class only

Liquid Lightning
Through out the entire time Cheval only used this style three times. Once against the Soul reaper, once against his brothers and one last time as he fought Kegroth and Rolan.

This is him using two rapiers at the same time. Only those of Master rank can learn this style

Another,unfinished, preview of what we have in Havock's guild...

Its complicated and I get to do the weapons list from hell.

Ring blade, Rapier, Great sword, Broadsword, Claymore, snake sword, revolver, pistol, grenade launcher, rifle, katana, ninjato etc.

And some swords like the rapier have 3 friggin styles while the katana has 6 or 7 *facepalm*

So what do you guys think? I was also going to try and put the rapier style into Nur later on.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 am

Kat pm me a list of your top 5 fav ecchi/hentai animes/mangas so I can look them up

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Kat pm me a list of your top 5 fav ecchi/hentai animes/mangas so I can look them up
I also know some hardcore hentia too, but I didn't know how preverted you wanted the animes/mangas to be
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games