Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 pm
You misunderstood, Eylios. I never said I was great- I said you were. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 pm
Maaaaaaaaaan I hate my job......  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:09 pm
*wishes she could get a job to hate* Oh Unemployment, with graduation but 2 weeks away you and I will become best buddies...on my sofa. Beer, Depression, and Ramen Noodles can come too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm
On the up side, at least as an art student, I have the skills to make a little extra money on the side.  

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:28 pm
I have a degree in a respected science, earned from a respected university, and I push freakin' carts for a living. You want to talk hating your job? stare

I do that as much as I can, EKA, minus the beer, plus video games. I do that to pass the alone time and de-stress when I am not being a father/husband or at work.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm
Magni Prime
I have a degree in a respected science, earned from a respected university, and I push freakin' carts for a living. You want to talk hating your job? stare

I do that as much as I can, EKA, minus the beer, plus video games. I do that to pass the alone time and de-stress when I am not being a father/husband or at work.

... you win sad  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 am
Winning here provides no comfort, but I appreciate the concession.

[rant] You know what? It ******** pisses me off when people go on a ******** pity party of how busy they are, and then accuse me of dishonesty when I back up every stat and word I claim . . . I have to ******** fight for what I have earned, and it's bullshit that he won't see I am right. stressed scream evil I'm busy too, and yet I take the time to be responsible for myself. Not my fault you made fifteen characters in your RP, or that you are the ONLY person that takes care of the monetary issues in-game. If you can't handle it, then let others ******** help you! I've only been waiting 3-4 weeks!!! [/rant]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 am
I heartily approve of this rant, despite not knowing and not really caring who it's aimed towards. Also, Magni, I think I have an idea for a roleplay in here. Of course, that would mean more if I ever actually posted in Falling In Time....  

welian

Crew

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 am
Rest assured, it is not aimed at a single member of the Refuge. It is aimed at the captain of another guild I am in, where I have invested s**t-tons of effort to work within the system, and he is playing the 'I'm so busy' card. Claiming finals, working 30hrs a week, and his diabetes. I countered with what you all know here. Family, full-time work, full-time school in a master's level. Suddenly he is saying I tried to count the same money twice, and being something of a d**k.

Through good times and bad, I have always put the needs of the Refuge first. It is my responsibility, and one I take very seriously. If I can't handle something, help is requested/sought. He is the only person that handles the ryo (money), and I have bugged him for weeks to count both my deposits and interest. Now he is being a douche.

As per your RP, you know the rules Eylios . . . you are encouraged to make any RP you like. ^_^ I feel a little bad about Falling In Time . . . at first the silence from Warlock was meant to give others time to react and do something. Now I wonder if the story has been abandoned, and do not check as often as I likely should. Gomennasai. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 am
I'm patiently waiting for Falling to do anything, but it doesn't look as though it will do so again. it's a shame really.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 am
so quiet . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 am
*cricket*  

Panpear

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:53 pm
Missing about woman. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm
*grasshopper*

*giraffe*

*snail*

*tree*

:3  

Cobalt

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 am
I love that quote in your siggy Cobalt! (and also I love non sequiturs)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games