Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:09 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -By the time she reached Kumo's gates, Ame had dropped her disguise. The guards let her pass without a problem when she flashed them her Mist hitate. That thing was like her international passport to everywhere. Flipping her long hair over her shoulder, the kunoichi walked in confidently, not sure what entertainment she would find.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo runs out of the cloud village past the large metal gates. He had something he needed to do. He would soon be back though. He looks at the sky as he runs then back ahead.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Name: Yahiko Sano
What you are bringing with you: 2 Puppets, basic ninja items, (he is a human puppet, weapons on profile)
Why you came: ANBU Mission: Retrieve Edgar Inuzuka
What village you are from: Sunagakure

As Sano swam farther and farther away from Suna he was soon unable to recognize his chakra and was forced up onto solid ground. He began to walk and remembered that he had just made a new mask for missions such as these as he placed it on his face. Soon, he was able to make out the gate of the village the dice had sent him to and he couldn't wait until he could count his mission a success. When Sano reached the gate he grabbed the sheet of paper the guard had handed him and filled it out. The guard took the paper and nodded towards Sano as he walked into the village in search of Edgar.

MASK:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -On her way out, the guards saluted Ame despite her cold behavior towards them. She brushed past without even looking. Instead of running like a maniac, she melted into a puddle of water before sinking into the earth. She flowed along the ground water that lay about 10ft underground. This was a much faster and easier way to get back to Kiri, her home village.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:31 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu and Kasumi fly over the cloud gates riding atop Asami the horse of flight. Smiling back to Kasumi she speaks "Hold on!" Suddenly Asami gets twice as fast speeding quickly as ever towards their destination.

NUR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 pm
Kasumi held on tighter as the horse picked up speed.  

Masumi H Dekata

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm
____User Image^ PYRO^ User Image____

Pyro arrived to the gates "well kenshin i dont know if you want to be seen in your uniform seeing how no one knows your in the akatsuki....but wait here and ill be right back i have to do a couple of things" Pyro said brining flare with him
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 am
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo runs up to the metal Cloud gates. He couldn't believe how long he must have been knocked out. He wasted no time he ran as fast as he could. Even with his 300 pound leg and arm weights he was almost a blur.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 am
After the long walk which she had hoped Daisuke would've made easier, Ariana came up to the border. She stopped looked up then continued walking into the village heading for the HQ.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm
User Image

Zephyr smiled at the guards as he waited outside.
"I'm not here to enter I'm waiting for a friend-desu" He said smirking as he turned around.

AB_normal_U

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 pm
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

"how certain are you the twins will meet us out here" Anzu asked Zephyr as she caught up.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm
Kazu started going out of the village to go to other hidden villages to see if hecould join them, he noticed the 2 who were outside the village who seemed to be waiting for something and thougt "Could they be part of any hidden village?" "For once I agree with you, joining a group would be much easier.... hehe" Kazu stopped and walked towards them  

RaiTenguOni

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 am
Name: Nokutisu Arekkusu
What you are bringing with you: Myself that's about it, no worries no bombs well explosive tags yes no nuclear bombs!
Why you came: To train with Susumu if she is around if not I will be on my way.
What village you are from: Grass

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Shadow of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku came to the gate to find a bunch of people waiting outside,"Well that ain't strange is it?" Areku asked as he flew in closer to the gate to Cloud he slipped on his mask he made while traveling though he wasn't sure if he would keep it but for now it had to do. He flew over the gate as he threw shuriken next to the guardsmen and flipped his headband over to show the cloud sign in the back of his usual one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm
A figure approached the gates in the cold, dark of night. The two gaint halberds on his back gleamed in the dim moonlight like fangs on wolf about to pounce on its prey. His black, silky hair waved in the wind as he gently brushed it back with his left hand. The removale of hair from the man's face revealed him to be Cervantes from the Rain Village. He seemed as a shadow, his clothes all black, and his skin as pale as the moon that gave him light. "This is the Cloud Village..." Cervantes said as he stared up at the massive structure that was the gates to the village. "Hope their more promising then the other village..."

User Image  

Oni_Soul

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku and Asami flew over the gate as they headed to Rain at full speed.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games